Brain Scan

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
I have hospital appointment today, for brain scan, for two weeks I have had pain in head. So, I must go to this appointment now.

Mr. Lucy says this might be first, as to have brain scan, you need a brain....yes, I spanked him for this comment :eek-52: :dev2:

I have hospital appointment today, for brain scan, for two weeks I have had pain in head. So, I must go to this appointment now.

Mr. Lucy says this might be first, as to have brain scan, you need a brain....yes, I spanked him for this comment :eek-52: :dev2:

Good luck.

I hope it is fixable.

yes, i truly hope your brain gets better soon.

40389852_Homer___Pea_brain_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Valerie was calling me an asshole yesterday. Which, I am lol. I wonder if she could admit she is a bitch?

i'm only a bitch on the internets. reluctantly, but someone has to do it! :coffee:

Could be sinuses. Happens every year for MrG and myself. Has spring sprung yet where you are Lucy?
Glad to see you decided to stay even if you and I have to disagree on stuff.

Where exactly is this pain?
Rear, side, front?
Is it throbbing?
Migraine...Feels like a white hot knife is trying to stab it's way out of your skull.

Forum List

Back