Joe Biden had vacation interrupted due to Iran attack on Israel

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1713195879717.png

Joe Biden was rudely interrupted last weekend due to the attack Iran carried out on Israel.

"Come on man, this is why I have generals, right? I do have generals, right?"

"Yes Mr. President", said an aid, "But since you are their you technically need to be notified".

"Smitherjism", said Biden. "Is Iran Ok? Do they need some more foreign aid after losing all those missiles and drones?"

"I'm sure they could use a few more if you are so inclined to give them some more"

"Yes, yes, more for them and more for Israel, this should be good. In fact, we have a bracket set up we bet on to see how many each side can kill the other. So, how many people died in the attack?" asked the President.

"Just one", said the aid. "It was a 7 year old girl".

"Damn it!" Hamas killed 1500 women and children when I bet they would only murder 20, so after that I bet Iran would kill 2000, only to see they killed one. I'm getting killed on my brackets!!!! My Ukrainian bracket is crap as well. How can I be so wrong all the time?.........................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

"Sir, wake up, sir, wake up!. Sorry Jill, I forgot, it's nap time, my bad."

Last edited:
Aww, poor puppet. He had to run to his live stream from Obama to see when, what, why, where, and how to address the nation on this bothersome matter. :itsok:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back