Do you know how to change a flat tire?

I'll never forget that insurance company commercial where Mom is worried about her strapping, tall 16 year old son and his buddy getting stranded with a flat tire.
It was sad commentary on the state of American masculinity.
Here's a plan, mom. Teach the damn kid how to change a tire. Der.
I've only had to change one in my life. I've also changed some for winter tires. Meh, I'm sure someone would figure it out, but, if they haven't been taught how could they expect to know?

I think the key is motivation to WANT to know how. When both my kids left home I went through how to change their tire on their cars. I'd bet neither one of them remembers. My wife once popped her tire on one of those spike strips so I drove out and changed it and I explained every thing I was doing. There isn't a chance she could do it now. My Dad never taught me but I don't like relying on other people so I taught myself.
The only jack my wife knows is a card with three As on it. LOL

Installed with a tractor?

Damn you're dumb.

I guess old guys like you use a tractor.

You ever seen one of these?

1707155626873.png

I'll never forget that insurance company commercial where Mom is worried about her strapping, tall 16 year old son and his buddy getting stranded with a flat tire.
It was sad commentary on the state of American masculinity.
Here's a plan, mom. Teach the damn kid how to change a tire. Der.
I would guess that a coronal mass ejection that fried the wiring on our planet's surface like the Carrington Event would probably kill most Americans today if we had to survive for a significant length of time without electricity.

It's moonie the troll, baked AND stupid.

Don't expect anything constructive from that bozo.
Nope just had enough of hand driving T-post by hand and now use machinery, just like splitting wood...Yous Hosses can use yer brute strength halitosis to brag.

Nope just had enough of hand driving T-post by hand and now use machinery, just like splitting wood...Yous Hosses can use yer brute strength halitosis to brag.

I never used em for posts. I used em for the tall tree stakes. Sledged the shorter ones in there. Some of those rootballs filled the whole bucket.

Forum List

Back