Things you could never change my mind on

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
That somehow, unfair trade is a good thing.
That Somehow, gays getting married is impacting your life.
That Somehow, allowing mentally ill grown men pee beside your daughter is "progress".
That somehow, giving weapons to terrorists is "sound policy".
That somehow, taking guns away from law abiding citizens wil curb suicide and gang violence. The main culprits of gun violence.
That, despite everything bad the govt does to us every day, we will get better by them getting bigger and receiving more power.

What about you?

That Somehow, allowing mentally ill grown men pee beside your daughter is "progress".
That somehow, taking guns away from law abiding citizens wil curb suicide and gang violence. The main culprits of gun violence.
That, despite everything bad the govt does to us every day, we will get better by them getting bigger and receiving more power.

What about you?
That toilet paper in its holder should come from under the roll, rather that over the roll.

so you are basically against any unfair trade. very idealistic.
So I take you are ok with it just because that's the way it is? What's a word for that?
for this to go any further you would need to define "unfair trade", hippy boy.
bid rigging, predatory dumping, competing with slave labor and low wage jobs when we cant legally compete with that, environmental regulations being ignored which makes the product cheaper being made overseas etc etc etc.
What im trying to say is, we set up trade deals with countries where we have to compete with 50 cent - $3 dollar an hour wages. We have to compete with our MASSIVE regulations for our employers(from employee benfits, to pay, paperwork etc), when our competition has none. Not even environmental regulations.

What about you?
That toilet paper in its holder should come from under the roll, rather that over the roll.
I completely disagree. Its a pain in the ass.

What about you?
I completely disagree. Its a pain in the ass.
Yeah, I guess I went backwards on the question. I like over, but no one could convince me under is the way to go.

That it's healthy for a child to never have both a male and female role model

That children should NOT be shielded from reality. They need to be taught to COPE with reality.

That enabling your children by "protecting" them is a good thing (especially when they are 20 something)

That you can't EVER make a good choice on a candidate because you never have enough TRUE information about them and never know what they will really do once they are in office

That all people deep down are selfish.

That our country is NOT going in a good direction.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back