Votes: 5 13.5%
  • 5'7" to 5'9"

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • 5'10" to 6'0"

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Over 6 feet

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
Most men I have really gotten along with are not tall at all.
I have no preferences. If me and the person "gel", that's what's important to ME.

Most men I have really gotten along with are not tall at all.
I have no preferences. If me and the person "gel", that's what's important to ME.

well...most men are not tall....just sayin, so it would make sense that most men you get along with are not tall... math.
Just needling Alex...but of course an asshat is an asshat regardless of how tall he is. And a good guy is a good guy no matter his height.
But speaking purely of the "nature" of the female mind, they are attracted to large men because of the implied security. (and by large I don't mean fat)

[edit]...and the "implied security" is real. Many many times in my life my size has came in handy in testy situations, other males tend to stand down when they are a 6 inches shorter and 50 lbs lighter than the other guy.

what is in how tall a person is anyway? character, disposition, values rather than height are what counts
So your short eh? :eusa_whistle:
no I just do not measure the stature of a human being by height but by deeds, perspective and attitude.

just giving you a hard time... thus the "whistle guy" :D
oh I know you are a nice person. I am still 3 feet tall and get in and out of things pretty quick always looking to leave a smile.

what is in how tall a person is anyway? character, disposition, values rather than height are what counts
no I just do not measure the stature of a human being by height but by deeds, perspective and attitude.

oh I know you are a nice person. I am still 3 feet tall and get in and out of things pretty quick always looking to leave a smile.

but how many sizes has your heart grown? :)

but how many sizes has your heart grown? :)
three sizes that day and I found the strength of ten Grinches plus two.

You two would seem like a good couple. Not like I have any matchmaking experience! Just sayin'....

Where is 5 feet? It goes from 5'1 to 5'3" and then the other selection is under 5 feet? I had a friend who was 4'10". I used to feel so tall standing near her. :2up:

On the other side...you have no idea how weird it is for me to be standing near someone who is TALLER than me. It doesn't happen very often, but when it does it feels very awkward to me.

Where is 5 feet? It goes from 5'1 to 5'3" and then the other selection is under 5 feet? I had a friend who was 4'10". I used to feel so tall standing near her. :2up:
oh yeah! good call! are you 5'0"? if so, sorry about that!

You two would seem like a good couple. Not like I have any matchmaking experience! Just sayin'....

who is you two?

You and ChrisL

eh?
Why is that?

dunno - you're tall, she's short, ages seem right. You seem like a very upstanding guy that would love her the way she wants to be loved. Just based on the very minimal knowledge I know of the 2 of you. Just a feeling...

who is you two?

You and ChrisL

eh?
Why is that?

dunno - you're tall, she's short, ages seem right. You seem like a very upstanding guy that would love her the way she wants to be loved. Just based on the very minimal knowledge I know of the 2 of you. Just a feeling...

Well,thank you for the "upstanding" comment...I do see myself that way and try to always be fair and honest.
Funny thing is, I have always been attracted to petite woman. I really don't know why...just one of those things. And ChrisL is quite attractive, and so are you. Just sayin.
But I don't think neither myself or Chris are looking for anyone here.

Forum List

Back