Hello from a wonk

I know what you're saying but political/social arguments presented by any person does, more frequently than not, denote whether they are more "liberal", "conservative", "centrist" or just plain nuts. Whether you agree with being labeled or not doesn't change the fact that your political espousals place you somewhere within one of those categories, whether you like it or not. It's called reality.

It's also reality that when a "conservative" makes statement X, or someone who's "just plain nuts" makes statement X (to pick two totally arbitrary labels in the above example), it doesn't change how true or how accurate statement X is. It's still the same statement.

If someone's more interested in labeling people on this forum than in evaluating statements like X, then they and I have different goals and we'd probably bore each other anyhow.
Well, that's a prime example of black and white thinking, but whatever. I'll make my own decision, when and if I decide to, whether you're being honest of full of shit. :dunno:
Enjoy!

As will everyone else. And I will. :beer:

lmao - slaps you 5

Anyone worried about others who seem to act superior has his own justifiable inferiority issues.
You're the one up here doing the acting, son.
True; all the world's a stage and we are merely players, etc.
WJ said:
I would say yes, you most likely do have inferiority issues......Most arrogant lil' elitist types do.

Please do feel free to admit your inferiority issues.
Fine. I'm not perfect, nor am I a saint. Anything else you want to know?
(I might respond with "none of your business," but if you always assume the answers you can never improve yourself.)

did you actually edit out the part about you before posting this? :lol: lmao OMG! crying here. :lol::cuckoo:

The quote thread goes only that far back. Stop trolling: you suck at it.

give it a rest junior. you've blown your character at least 3 times tonight already. come back when you polish your act

If I wanted to put everyone on ignore at the first temper tantrum, I could have written a Perl script for that. (Not to mention, your posts make it easy for anyone to figure out that you're junior to me by plenty.)

Sorry kid, but you're not driving me away.

The quote thread goes only that far back. Stop trolling: you suck at it.

give it a rest junior. you've blown your character at least 3 times tonight already. come back when you polish your act

If I wanted to put everyone on ignore at the first temper tantrum, I could have written a Perl script for that. (Not to mention, your posts make it easy for anyone to figure out that you're junior to me by plenty.)

oh yea, and stop with the old yahoo boards trolling 101 combacks. they are so 2001

oh yea, and stop with the old yahoo boards trolling 101 combacks. they are so 2001

Yep, I think you've just about worn out your entertainment value.

So. Do you actually want to talk about politics or should I put you on ignore? You've exhausted all the other options...

Yep, I think you've just about worn out your entertainment value.

So. Do you actually want to talk about politics or should I put you on ignore? You've exhausted all the other options...

Do you still wear a members only jaccket?

Well...I dunno, he must be close to the record for the longest introductory thread.

I'd say we call "call "'Dun Pity Wonk'" sense of humor" "absent".

i think he put me on ignore lol oh well
His loss, If you do the same, you will miss a great deal of pomposity and rehashed dross.

Why the sudden Jihad because I ignored spoonman? :confused:

He's a good kid, but he needs to learn to recognize when the air has gone out of his humor. I'll probably pay attention to him again someday, but he's still got a lot of growing up to do.

Forum List

Back