NW Professor who caved to anti-Israel protestors is son of Weather Underground leaders

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
The Northwestern professor who was involved in giving in to the antisemitic thugs who are violating other people’s rights and illegally occupying the grounds is the son of far-left radical parents who started Weather Underground.

Obama was associated with this anti-American terrorist group, as well.

The Northwestern professor who was involved in giving in to the antisemitic thugs who are violating other people’s rights and illegally occupying the grounds is the son of far-left radical parents who started Weather Underground.

The old sins of the Father shtick?

Showing that the apple didn’t fall far from the tree.
I've noticed in my life that offspring of people that are too radical, or reactionary, usually go the other way politically. Not always, so you might be right. I was a member of SDS, but the weather underground was too radical for me.

Plus I was a little too young to be an effective Yippie. I turned 12 during the summer of love.

Last edited:
The old sins of the Father shtick?
Marxism's Secret Appeal Is to Those Who Feel They Were "Born to Rule"

Rightist claim that to hide the fact that Leftists are sons of their plutocratic heroes. Just look at the Ivy League, which caters to Preppies and has been producing Leftist leaders for decades. The most prominent Commies in Atlas Shrugged were HeirHeads, especially those who inherited John Galt's invention.

Marxism's Secret Appeal Is to Those Who Feel They Were "Born to Rule"

Rightist claim that to hide the fact that Leftists are sons of their plutocratic heroes. Just look at the Ivy League, which caters to Preppies and has been producing Leftist leaders for decades. The most prominent Commies in Atlas Shrugged were HeirHeads, especially those who inherited John Galt's invention.
Atlas Shrugged was a so poorly written fiction novel, that I couldn't even get through it. I give it one star.

~~~~~~
Indeed....! A chip off the same block..
"Zayd Ayers Dohrn, is the son of a former radical terrorist group leader, Bernardine Rae Dohrn and Bill Ayers. The group they led for years perpetrated terrorist bombings in Washington, D.C., and elsewhere around the country."

Last edited:

As I have said repeatedly it is all scripted CIA theatre
They are all generally related .
And well, well , there is CIA agent Bill Ayers family involved .

The famous CIA Jewish Weatherman Group where , most of the prominent members were Jews

Que surprise. Old Marxist Alinskyites like Hillary.

Gee, I kinda wish I was behind another layer of protection before I posted that.

Maybe her killing days are behind her, she's too old now..maybe.

Que surprise. Old Marxist Alinskyites like Hillary.

Gee, I kinda wish I was behind another layer of protection before I posted that.

Maybe her killing days are behind her, she's too old now..maybe.
~~~~~~
Ah Yes, the "Red Diaper" nanies. Just like Obama. Grandpa, moma and daddy Marxist Commies all.

What the government of Israel is doing right now is immoral and should be opposed.

What the government of Israel is doing right now is immoral and should be opposed.
Civil opposition to policy is one thing. What we are seeing is disruption and infringement on peoples’ daily lives. You are only tolerant of this tactic because you agree with the content.

Of Course. Proof that College Sucks.

Of Course. Proof that College Sucks.
It didn’t used to, when only above-average kids went to college and took classes to prepare for a career: accounting, engineering, biology (for pre—med), etc.

Now colleges have become indoctrination centers for mediocre kids while they major in Black Studies, Women’s Studies, and all sorts of worthless degrees.

It didn’t used to, when only above-average kids went to college and took classes to prepare for a career: accounting, engineering, biology (for pre—med), etc.
In College, the Student Lives Like a Child. So He Acts Like a Child.

It was an unnatural sacrifice even back then, nothing more meritorious than buying a job. Tuition is bribery; the destructive effect of living like a young adult who's afraid to grow up is not even talked about.

That lifestyle is childish, depressing, humiliating, and insulting to the most intelligent victims. Those few will go through mental atrophy. Anyone who swallows his pride chokes his talent.

It must be replaced with highly paid professional training. Rewarding the talented that way is our only hope for a future.

Last edited:
In College, the Student Lives Like a Child. So He Acts Like a Child.

It was an unnatural sacrifice even back then, nothing more meritorious than buying a job. Tuition is bribery; the destructive effect of living like a young adult who's afraid to grow up is not even talked about.

That lifestyle is childish, depressing, humiliating, and insulting to the most intelligent victims. Those few will go through mental atrophy. Anyone who swallows his pride chokes his talent.

It must be replaced with highly paid professional training. Rewarding the talented that way is our only hope for a future.
Yeah, you’ve said this multiple times - you don’t like college.

In my family, we have an engineer, an R.N., and an accountant. College was necessary for them all. They MORE than made up the cost of tuition, and now live affluent lives. College was a great investment.

Now colleges have become indoctrination centers for mediocre kids while they major in Black Studies, Women’s Studies, and all sorts of worthless degrees.
Yes. The "Social Sciences". Truth is ,a Degree in Womans or Black Studies and Five bucks will get you a Coffee at Starbucks. But not a JOB there.

Forum List

Back