Hello from a wonk

Why did you waste your vote and let what is arguably the worst President and Vice President in US history into office?

i didn't vote for bush/cheney. and i didn't vote for mccain/palin.

so i didn't put anyone arguably the worst into office.
You helped put Obama/Biden in there..........Without a doubt they are arguably the worst in history......Just look at how they've destroyed this great country financially.

i think you can lay that at bush's doorstep.

anything else is rightwing fantasy.

You helped put Obama/Biden in there..........Without a doubt they are arguably the worst in history......Just look at how they've destroyed this great country financially.

i think you can lay that at bush's doorstep.

anything else is rightwing fantasy.
And what was unemployment under Bush?

And, was it Bush who shoved a failed stimulus down our throats, that they have no idea where most of the money even went?

Bush isn't president any more....Obama is, and he's taken this country straight down the friggin' toilet.

Why did you waste your vote and let what is arguably the worst President and Vice President in US history into office?

Without a doubt they are arguably the the worst in history
Hahahahaha!
That's laying your nuts on the line!

Face it, Obama has pissed the finacial future of at least the next two generations of americans straight down the fucking toilet.....Has not created one job. Has not done a damn thing to reduce unemployment, it's back to 9%. For the first time in history S&P downgraded the US. We are not worth investing in. We are not worth loaning money too. Our fnancial integrity is completely shot. We are a bad risk all the way around......He's done nothing but fail since day one.....And now, he's looking at watching his third class of High School and College students graduate with very little hope of jobs. By the this time next year he will watch his fourth class graduate with very little hope of jobs....You think those four classes, a huge voting bloc, are going to be foolish enough to vote for that inept clown, after he's so blatantly failed them?

And who's looking to the GOP for any solutions to all this? Besides the millionaires, I mean?

Face it, Obama has pissed the finacial future of at least the next two generations of americans straight down the fucking toilet.....Has not created one job. Has not done a damn thing to reduce unemployment, it's back to 9%. For the first time in history S&P downgraded the US. We are not worth investing in. We are not worth loaning money too. Our fnancial integrity is completely shot. We are a bad risk all the way around......He's done nothing but fail since day one.....And now, he's looking at watching his third class of High School and College students graduate with very little hope of jobs. By the this time next year he will watch his fourth class graduate with very little hope of jobs....You think those four classes, a huge voting bloc, are going to be foolish enough to vote for that inept clown, after he's so blatantly failed them?

And who's looking to the GOP for any solutions to all this? Besides the millionaires, I mean?

Me.

Hi, Wonky Pundit. Glad you're here. Most of the time. :)

Me.

Hi, Wonky Pundit. Glad you're here. Most of the time. :)

I'll take it. :lol:

What, you didn't see the news this past november?

LMAO!

You Obamabot loons had better hope Obama is able to channel Houdini, and figure out how to pull a rabbit out of his inept ass forthwit.

You mean the GOP actually has answers to all of the above that don't include "keep cutting taxes for the rich?" :eek:

No, I totally missed all those! Do tell!

You mean the GOP actually has answers to all of the above that don't include "keep cutting taxes for the rich?" :eek:

Then you need to get off that childish Facebook crap, and start paying attention.

Yes, the Repub's have a plan......Do away with usual liberal spending like drunken sailors without one shred of accountability. Start reforming beloved liberal entitlement programs that are unsustainable. Start doing what many governors are doing, and are considering doing, by doing away with unsustainable public sector union benefits and bring them in line to a sane level...Start treating business as friends, and stop treating them like they are the enemy. They are the ones who provide jobs, not the damn government that you lib's want controlling your entire lives...And last but not least, ensure Obama is riding the short bus back to Chicago come January of '13.......Another 4 years of that inep fool will destroy this nation permanently. As if the idiot hasn't done enough damage already.

You need examples of the destruction Liberal economic policies cause?........Look no further than my great state, California, and then look at what massive taxation is now doing to business in Illinois. They are lining up to leave in droves, and taking jobs elsewhere like the southwest where they are treated in a business friendly way, and not demonized.

Last edited:

Then you need to get off that childish Facebook crap, and start paying attention.

Yes, the Repub's have a plan......Do away with usual liberal spending like drunken sailors without one shred of accountability. Start reforming beloved liberal entitlement programs that are unsustainable. Start doing what many governors are doing, and are considering doing, by doing away with unsustainable public sector union benefits and bring them in line to a sane level...Start treating business as friends, and stop treating them like they are the enemy. They are the ones who provide jobs, not the damn government that you lib's want controlling your entire lives...And last but not least, ensure Obama is riding the short bus back to Chicago come January of '13.......Another 4 years of that inep fool will destroy this nation permanently. As if the idiot hasn't done enough damage already.

You need examples of the destruction Liberal economic policies cause?........Look no further than my great state, California, and then look at what massive taxation is now doing to business in Illinois. They are lining up to leave in droves, and taking jobs elsewhere like the southwest where they are treated in a business friendly way, and not demonized.

I said I was here for civil discussion. If you want to stay off ignore you need to clean up your act.

Yes, the Repub's have a plan......Do away with usual liberal spending like drunken sailors without one shred of accountability. Start reforming beloved liberal entitlement programs that are unsustainable. Start doing what many governors are doing, and are considering doing, by doing away with unsustainable public sector union benefits and bring them in line to a sane level...Start treating business as friends, and stop treating them like they are the enemy. They are the ones who provide jobs, not the damn government that you lib's want controlling your entire lives...And last but not least, ensure Obama is riding the short bus back to Chicago come January of '13.......Another 4 years of that inept fool will destroy this nation permanently. As if the idiot hasn't done enough damage already.

I said I was here for civil discussion. If you want to stay off ignore you need to clean up your act.
If ya' can't take the heat, get the fuck outta the kitchen.

If you were expecting a tell-all introduction, sorry. I'm going to tell you only a couple of things about myself. First, I'm a political junkie who likes to follow and talk about issues. Second, I don't believe in liberalism, conservatism, libertarianism or authoritarianism: I believe only in what makes the most sense in a particular context. Sometimes it's one of these four, sometimes it's a combination, and sometimes it's none.

I don't mean to be secretive or rude. I just believe that who I am is totally irrelevant when it comes to discussing a political issue - as it should be. Nor do I think there's anything at all wrong with socializing online. It's just not what I come to a political forum to do. The other stuff I save for places like Facebook. By the way, that's also why I never use rep systems on boards. So please don't be offended if you rep me and I don't return the favor.

Finally, here's my pledge to all of you. I will not insult or otherwise talk smack about anyone other than a public figure (they're fair game). If you want to debate a point with me in a civil, respectful way, I will be thrilled to reciprocate. On the other hand, if you're yet another loudmouth who hopes to get someone else into your flame wars, I will simply put you on my ignore list.

I hope I can find at least a few other folks around here in the first category. :cool:

Still waiting for a post a liberal wouldn't be proud to post.

Shame, I was hoping for too much.

This is a rough and tumble board depending on certain factors. Rational, civil discussions can be found fairly readily but so can the opposite fairly readily. If you come to the board claiming to be a centrist or open minded but then go on to prove you're neither..... you're ass is going to be chewed up and spit out, it's that simple. As for putting people on ignore, your choice but depending on the numbers who end up on your list, that also has it's consequences, i.e. how you are viewed by most here and it's never positive.

Based on your post, your anality level seems to be rather high. You definitely won't like me. :D :lol:

Here is how I read into him.
based on his first post he thinks his opinions are always the best and aways correct, I suspect what we have here is someone that leans mostly left, but is willing to consider a righty if they agree with him on a given subject.
Ive been around forums for a bit myself and I can pretty much tell where someone is going to end up.
I also suspect that he is gay. not that there is anything wrong with that. I just get that vibe from him.

I could be wrong.

This is a rough and tumble board depending on certain factors. Rational, civil discussions can be found fairly readily but so can the opposite fairly readily. If you come to the board claiming to be a centrist or open minded but then go on to prove you're neither..... you're ass is going to be chewed up and spit out, it's that simple. As for putting people on ignore, your choice but depending on the numbers who end up on your list, that also has it's consequences, i.e. how you are viewed by most here and it's never positive.
Yeah, ignore lists are generally viewed as cowardly.

I don't claim to "be" anything. If someone is obsessed with putting everyone in a box with some label or other, I'm really not that interested in reading what they have to say. All I care about is having rational discussions with those who want the same.

Yeah, ignore lists are generally viewed as cowardly.

Then I guess I don't have time to be brave. :lol:

I know lots of people like to mess with the trolls, but I passed through that phase long ago.

I don't claim to "be" anything. If someone is obsessed with putting everyone in a box with some label or other, I'm really not that interested in reading what they have to say. All I care about is having rational discussions with those who want the same.

sounds to me like you are only here to discuss things with people that think the same way you do. Some people box things up, some don't, some are straight some gay, black white, nothing is cut and dry and if you only want to discuss those things that others agree with, or you are too soft skinned to deal with passion that does not comply with your thought process, then you are the one that has the problem.

Wont take but maybe a day or two (if that long) before I meet up with someone that just can not approve of how I think.. and if I don't? I have been known to argue the opposite of what I might really think just to get the discussion heated. Not viral, but heated.

sounds to me like you are only here to discuss things with people that think the same way you do. Some people box things up, some don't, some are straight some gay, black white, nothing is cut and dry and if you only want to discuss those things that others agree with, or you are too soft skinned to deal with passion that does not comply with your thought process, then you are the one that has the problem.

Wont take but maybe a day or two (if that long) before I meet up with someone that just can not approve of how I think.. and if I don't? I have been known to argue the opposite of what I might really think just to get the discussion heated. Not viral, but heated.

It's very possible to disagree with someone completely and still have a calm, rational discussion. If you'd rather not do that, I fully respect your choice: feel free to yell passionately at someone else.

Forum List

Back