He made the bed, now he has to lay in it.

Imnukingfutz

VIP Member
Apr 9, 2012
Kingdom of Nigh
As I stated way before the election, re-electing Obama might not be a bad thing.

Keeping Obama in the oval office when the fiscal calamity that is inevitable hits the fan, he will be the one steering the ship into the iceberg.

He will be President when the largest tax hike in American history occurs.
He IS the President during two credit downgrades, soon to be a third.
He IS the President with 16% real unemployment, which will skyrocket during 2013 & 2014.
He is the President who watched (by his own admission) our Ambassador and his team get slaughtered in Benghazi - LIVE - and went to bed so he could get his rest for his campaign trip to Las Vegas...

He has lost the ability now to blame everything on Bush...he has to take responsibility for his own actions...

If he does not have a complete 180 in the economic situation VERY soon, it will spell doom for the Democrat party in the future.

Good job America, you just voted for 4 more years of stagnation, job loss, reckless spending and debt as far as the eye can see....congrats!

One thing the election showed me is that people really dont want to be self reliant, they want government to care for them, do for them and dont mind being subservient to government.

Not that Romney would have been much better, but at least with Romney we could have had a man with some knowledge of business and job creation....we could have built the economy and held our breath until 2016....now we just have to hope and pray that we dont crash into the wall at 200 MPH...which seemingly where we are heading.

One thing the election showed me is that people really dont want to be self reliant, they want government to care for them, do for them and dont mind being subservient to government.

Not that Romney would have been much better, but at least with Romney we could have had a man with some knowledge of business and job creation....we could have built the economy and held our breath until 2016....now we just have to hope and pray that we dont crash into the wall at 200 MPH...which seemingly where we are heading.

The only way to stop it at this point is pull the plug on the borrowing, because it makes the handouts to freeloaders painless until the chickens come home to roost.

We are just like fucking Greece, I am afraid.

you live in a fantasy land.

hate your country all you want.

it doesnt make the lies you live in real

As I stated way before the election, re-electing Obama might not be a bad thing.

Keeping Obama in the oval office when the fiscal calamity that is inevitable hits the fan, he will be the one steering the ship into the iceberg.

He IS the President with 16% real unemployment, which will skyrocket during 2013 & 2014.
He is the President who watched (by his own admission) our Ambassador and his team get slaughtered in Benghazi - LIVE - and went to bed so he could get his rest for his campaign trip to Las Vegas...

He has lost the ability now to blame everything on Bush...he has to take responsibility for his own actions...

If he does not have a complete 180 in the economic situation VERY soon, it will spell doom for the Democrat party in the future.

Good job America, you just voted for 4 more years of stagnation, job loss, reckless spending and debt as far as the eye can see....congrats!

You fuckers are worried about Dems crowing... and then you post this ignorant shit.

Fuck off.

It's time to come together, work to solve problems. If you want to obstruct bipartisan efforts, then leave the country or drop dead.

Hey Newb
Just so you know , on this board four years ago I hoped for a McCain win. Not because I thought he would be the best pres, but because I knew the right-wing neocon whackjobs would blame Obama for 8 years of Bush fuck ups. Lo and behold, not a day after he was sworn in it began. It will take the best part of a decade to fix Dumbya the Moron's fuck ups. Even if a GOP candidate is elected in 2016 he or she will still be paying for that retard's presidency.

Hopefully it will be over by the end of the next presidency...

You sound very much like a Bush voter. Don't duck your responsibility. Before you even dream of blaming this on Obama, look in the mirror. If you voted Bush YOU are responsible for the crap in your post...Be a good GoPer and take responsibility for YOUR OWN ACTIONS...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6bmEv2-rFA]President Bush's speech on the financial crisis 9/24/08 (1) - YouTube[/ame]

Great post and spot on.

I hate to say it but I think the American people are going to find out they fucked up big time re-electing this fuck.

He can't blame Bush anymore and we all know nothing is his fault. He's had four years to fix the economy. His policies did jack shit.

Bipartisanship ain't on his agenda.

We're going to get four more years of exactly what the last four years have been like. His re-election is gonna tell him that he has a green light.

Sad day in America.

People voted for the right to legally take from one person for the benefit of another. Legalized robbery. Conduct yourself accordingly.

He is also the president, who in his first year in office was given a yearly deficit of OVER 1.4 trillion. It has gone down every year and this year, it will be at just over 1 trillion. Cut by nearly a third. Continue on this path, raise some taxes on people who are simply overpaid, health care CEO's making a hundred million in salary, other CEO's who used to make 50 or 60 times the salary of their average worker and now make 400 times that salary while moving jobs to China.

This defense of people who bought politicians to change laws because of pure greed is something I don't understand. The wealth has already been redistributed.

While all that is true, the REAL tragedy of Obama's re-election will be the appointments (and confirmation by the Democratic Senate) of Supreme Court Justices, which, seeing the age of some of the present Justices, seems inevitable.

Hey Newb
Just so you know , on this board four years ago I hoped for a McCain win. Not because I thought he would be the best pres, but because I knew the right-wing neocon whackjobs would blame Obama for 8 years of Bush fuck ups. Lo and behold, not a day after he was sworn in it began. It will take the best part of a decade to fix Dumbya the Moron's fuck ups. Even if a GOP candidate is elected in 2016 he or she will still be paying for that retard's presidency.

You sound very much like a Bush voter. Don't duck your responsibility. Before you even dream of blaming this on Obama, look in the mirror. If you voted Bush YOU are responsible for the crap in your post...Be a good GoPer and take responsibility for YOUR OWN ACTIONS...

You sound very much like a Barry supporter. You know. Nothing is his fault. Its all still Bush.

Perhaps Barry should start taking responsibility for things now. After all its his Second term and he hasn't done jack shit to fix anything.

Be a good Dem lap dog and take responsibility for YOUR OWN ACTIONS.

He can't blame Bush anymore.

Absolutely he can...I don't think you realise how much of a mess that retard left...every action has a reaction...you will be paying for Bush's presidency a long time after Obama has gone...

How much of a mess he left??. Seems to me that any money spent and actions are the responsibility of the Congress. They hold the purse strings.

If memory serves they voted for the wars, they also spend like drunken sailors. Both parties.

Oh its easy to blame Bush as POTUS but he's been gone four years. Its all Barry now. He's the POTUS..

Have you looked at the debt, deficit, UE?? Hell we got downgraded and we owe China billions.l Hate to tell ya buddy but your hero ain't doing a very good job.

I think the American people are going to regret re-electing this fuck.

He is also the president, who in his first year in office was given a yearly deficit of OVER 1.4 trillion. It has gone down every year and this year, it will be at just over 1 trillion. Cut by nearly a third. Continue on this path, raise some taxes on people who are simply overpaid, health care CEO's making a hundred million in salary, other CEO's who used to make 50 or 60 times the salary of their average worker and now make 400 times that salary while moving jobs to China.

This defense of people who bought politicians to change laws because of pure greed is something I don't understand. The wealth has already been redistributed.

Ummm....you desperately need to recheck your figures....

FY 2009 - the last year of Bush's spending was indeed $1.4T - but keep in mind that the Stimulus (that happened by Obama) is counted into the 2009 FY. $800 Billion should be taken off the $1.4 Trillion making Bush's out of control spending

Bush's deficits
FY 2008: $459 billion
FY 2007: $161 billion

Now - Under Obama
FY 2010: $1,293 billion
FY 2011: $1,300 billion
FY 2012: $1,089 billion

us_deficit_nom.png

Even the projected spending for Obama is higher than Bush's deficit spending.

US Federal Deficit by Year 2008_2017 - Charts Analysis

Also, keep in mind QEI & QE2 along with the additional spending of $40 Billion a month by the Fed Reserve NOT counting towards the deficit.

I really wish you Obama supporters would get your facts straight....would eliminate the waste of web space it takes to educate you all.

Hey Newb

Actually I am not a Bush supporter, didnt vote for the guy...didnt vote for McCain either.
Actually there is no real difference between Republicans and Democrats...both like big government and spending more than they bring in...using our tax dollars to pander to their constituents...Neither have whats best for the country in mind nor do they care about their Constitutional limitations.

I did, however, do my research on Obama. Read his books, listened to his speeches (both past and while as President), have listened to those who have had dealings with him and their opinions of him during those dealings....the man is a pathological lying narcissist.

you live in a fantasy land.

Whats fantasy about it?

He will be President when the largest tax hike in American history occurs. January 1 2013
He IS the President during two credit downgrades, soon to be a third. Already happened...
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/health-law-spurs-shift-hours-022100532.html
He is the President who watched (by his own admission) our Ambassador and his team get slaughtered in Benghazi - LIVE - and went to bed so he could get his rest for his campaign trip to Las Vegas... this is also fact, by his own admission

All true, nothing fantasy or speculated. Where was I wrong?

Forum List

Back