Man got Stung in the Testicles in bed at the Las Vegas Venetian Hotel

I stayed at a hotel in Phoenix and in the morning I went to put my shoes on and I saw something moving at the bottom of my boot... so I turned it over and shook it and out falls a huge scorpion..... ever since that day I stuff socks in my shoes...

I heard bedbugs were a problem in Vegas but that's the first I've heard of scorpions. FYI desert scorpion stings are painful but not very venomous and they have a numbing effect. I've been stung a couple times, (not in the cajones!) it's painful at first but it's no big deal.

We have the same type scorpions in Texas and yeah the sting is no worse than a wasp sting if not milder.
One of my buddies that lived down the road from me had one fall out of the fart fan in the bathroom.
He was on the shitter when it happened and reading a magazine,it landed on the magazine and slid down and hit him in the johnson thankfully it didnt sting him and it got flushed with the turd.

Probably something that hitched a ride with him into the room.

It would be worse for the Venetian if it were bedbugs.
I think I would rather be bitten on the balls by a bed bug, than stung on the balls by a scorpion, or anything else for that matter. Though, have never been around bedbugs or scorpions, for that matter.

Forum List

Back