He made the bed, now he has to lay in it.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Imnukingfutz, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Imnukingfutz

Imnukingfutz Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28
    As I stated way before the election, re-electing Obama might not be a bad thing.

Keeping Obama in the oval office when the fiscal calamity that is inevitable hits the fan, he will be the one steering the ship into the iceberg.

He will be President when the largest tax hike in American history occurs.
    He IS the President during two credit downgrades, soon to be a third.
    He IS the President with 16% real unemployment, which will skyrocket during 2013 & 2014.
    He is the President who watched (by his own admission) our Ambassador and his team get slaughtered in Benghazi - LIVE - and went to bed so he could get his rest for his campaign trip to Las Vegas...

He has lost the ability now to blame everything on Bush...he has to take responsibility for his own actions...

If he does not have a complete 180 in the economic situation VERY soon, it will spell doom for the Democrat party in the future.

Good job America, you just voted for 4 more years of stagnation, job loss, reckless spending and debt as far as the eye can see....congrats!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. SniperFire

SniperFire Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,223
    You would THINK this to be the case.

But the media, and now unfortunately the public just ignores his crimes and flaws.

3. Imnukingfutz

Imnukingfutz Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28
    One thing the election showed me is that people really dont want to be self reliant, they want government to care for them, do for them and dont mind being subservient to government.

Not that Romney would have been much better, but at least with Romney we could have had a man with some knowledge of business and job creation....we could have built the economy and held our breath until 2016....now we just have to hope and pray that we dont crash into the wall at 200 MPH...which seemingly where we are heading.

4. SniperFire

SniperFire Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,223
    The only way to stop it at this point is pull the plug on the borrowing, because it makes the handouts to freeloaders painless until the chickens come home to roost.

We are just like fucking Greece, I am afraid.

5. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    you live in a fantasy land.

hate your country all you want.

it doesnt make the lies you live in real

6. hazlnut

hazlnut Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,196
    You fuckers are worried about Dems crowing... and then you post this ignorant shit.

Fuck off.

It's time to come together, work to solve problems. If you want to obstruct bipartisan efforts, then leave the country or drop dead.

7. Dr Grump

Dr Grump Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,220
    Hey Newb
    Just so you know , on this board four years ago I hoped for a McCain win. Not because I thought he would be the best pres, but because I knew the right-wing neocon whackjobs would blame Obama for 8 years of Bush fuck ups. Lo and behold, not a day after he was sworn in it began. It will take the best part of a decade to fix Dumbya the Moron's fuck ups. Even if a GOP candidate is elected in 2016 he or she will still be paying for that retard's presidency.

Hopefully it will be over by the end of the next presidency...

You sound very much like a Bush voter. Don't duck your responsibility. Before you even dream of blaming this on Obama, look in the mirror. If you voted Bush YOU are responsible for the crap in your post...Be a good GoPer and take responsibility for YOUR OWN ACTIONS...

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6bmEv2-rFA]President Bush's speech on the financial crisis 9/24/08 (1) - YouTube[/ame]

9. Claudette

Claudette Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,629
    Great post and spot on.

I hate to say it but I think the American people are going to find out they fucked up big time re-electing this fuck.

He can't blame Bush anymore and we all know nothing is his fault. He's had four years to fix the economy. His policies did jack shit.

Bipartisanship ain't on his agenda.

We're going to get four more years of exactly what the last four years have been like. His re-election is gonna tell him that he has a green light.

Sad day in America.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. Dr Grump

Dr Grump Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,220
    Absolutely he can...I don't think you realise how much of a mess that retard left...every action has a reaction...you will be paying for Bush's presidency a long time after Obama has gone...