Man got Stung in the Testicles in bed at the Las Vegas Venetian Hotel

A scorpion bite is not a nice thing....from mild local effects to death....

1709688337457.png

I'll take the scorpion.
They're far easier to control than bedbugs.
I have been bitten by bugs, fire ants, etc. It can smarts but nothing to write home about. Stings effect me different. dropping my blood pressure to dangerous levels if more than one sting, along with hives breaking out, to point of briefly passing out. I don't take many chances getting stung. It's spooky.

I have been bitten by bugs, fire ants, etc. It can smarts but nothing to write home about. Stings effect me different. dropping my blood pressure to dangerous levels if more than one sting, along with hives breaking out, to point of briefly passing out. I don't take many chances getting stung. It's spooky.

Fire ants don't just bite, they sting. People die from fire ant stings just like bee stings. Look into getting a generic epi-pen if you're on Medicare or on regular insurance.

you see...

with Scorpions

It's always the sting on the tail....always.

What's your astrological sign by the way?????

Nahhhhh just joking!!! :tongue:

1709689074892.png

Last edited:
We have the same type scorpions in Texas and yeah the sting is no worse than a wasp sting if not milder.
One of my buddies that lived down the road from me had one fall out of the fart fan in the bathroom.
He was on the shitter when it happened and reading a magazine,it landed on the magazine and slid down and hit him in the johnson thankfully it didnt sting him and it got flushed with the turd.
If he was having trouble completing the mission, it was over in about 2 seconds when that happened.

Come on, I'm sure you got more room in that bucket list! gotta try it just once! maybe while skydiving !
I have flown on planes that weren't even supposed to be able to land, but never thought about getting out to walk. That is my son's gig.

I have adverse reactions to wasp stings and if I get stung enough times I have to visit the emergency room.
I got nailed by wood boring wasps three times,these things are huge like the size of your thumb.
One got me in the calf and another between my eyes,the third one got me in the neck.
My calf swelled up to the size of a football and you couldnt see my nose my face got so swollen.
Needless to say I had to take a trip to the emergency room.

I have adverse reactions to wasp stings and if I get stung enough times I have to visit the emergency room.
I got nailed by wood boring wasps three times,these things are huge like the size of your thumb.
One got me in the calf and another between my eyes,the third one got me in the neck.
My calf swelled up to the size of a football and you couldnt see my nose my face got so swollen.
Needless to say I had to take a trip to the emergency room.
Similar experiences. Weird. I am the only one in my family, but it has been this way with stings, since we raised bees, of course with the bees it was a hell of a lot more than 2 or 3 stings. Nothing like a trip to the ER for Benadryl drip in one arm and atropine in the other. First time, the Doctor said the Benadryl was because I was having an allergic reaction. I asked about the atropine, and he said it was because my heart was to keep my heart beating, lay there and be quiet. Weird.

Forum List

Back