Had Barney Frank said what Milo did every damn one of you would be calling for his head.

[

1. Yes, we all know that you are a racist bigot asshole.

2. Jack Ryan. For one. Want another?

If Jack Ryan (who I voted for in the Primary) was the best you could come up with, that's kind of weak.

Jack Ryan did himself in. He's the one who REPEATEDLY lied about the circumstances of his divorce from this woman....

1285047960_top-10-sci-fi-stunners_4.jpg

claiming up and down that it was about custody arrangements for their disabled child...

and not allegations that he took her to sex clubs and was verbally abusive. (And seriously, if you are married to that ^^^^, and you STILL have to go to a sex club to get it up, there's probably something seriously wrong with you.)

So a guy who is both a liar and a creep gets caught being a liar and a creep,and you blame lefties for doing him in.

When in fact, the real people who did him in were his fellow Republicans, who demanded that he leave the campaign after it was found out he lied. Particularly Judy Baar Topinka, the head of the IL Republican Party.

Okay, so your best example of a "Good Person destroyed by the left" turned out to be a creep destroyed by his own lies and done in by his fellow Republicans.

What else you got?

Mmm, I'm not seeing how any of your crazy talk addresses my point, sooo, my point stands.

Maybe you done-der need someone to help you with the big words, Cleetus.

Lots of good people have been thrown under the bus, because vile lefties told us to.

Name one.

Certainly not Milo, who was an obnoxious internet troll who got more attention than he deserved.

Yes, you'll need to come up with another. From Wiki...

On March 3, 2004, several of Ryan's GOP primary opponents urged release of the records

Except that this bit, where cons follower the lead of lefty led character assassination, is not something reserved for gays.

We do this all the time, with everyone.

Lots of good people have been thrown under the bus, because vile lefties told us to.

Oh, please.

Milo should have been shunned when he instigated a mob against Leslie Jones on Twitter. Or the dozen other truly noxious things he's said and done.

But the Wingnuts just love them some house Negros who vote against their own interests. Until they don't need them anymore. Then they discard them like used rubbers.

They've been doing this to the Christian Right for years.

Mmm, I'm not seeing how any of your crazy talk addresses my point, sooo, my point stands.

Except that this bit, where cons follower the lead of lefty led character assassination, is not something reserved for gays.

The pederast defenders declare US the vile ones. Goddam that's funny.

[

If Jack Ryan (who I voted for in the Primary) was the best you could come up with, that's kind of weak.

Jack Ryan did himself in. He's the one who REPEATEDLY lied about the circumstances of his divorce from this woman....

claiming up and down that it was about custody arrangements for their disabled child...

and not allegations that he took her to sex clubs and was verbally abusive. (And seriously, if you are married to that ^^^^, and you STILL have to go to a sex club to get it up, there's probably something seriously wrong with you.)

So a guy who is both a liar and a creep gets caught being a liar and a creep,and you blame lefties for doing him in.

When in fact, the real people who did him in were his fellow Republicans, who demanded that he leave the campaign after it was found out he lied. Particularly Judy Baar Topinka, the head of the IL Republican Party.

Okay, so your best example of a "Good Person destroyed by the left" turned out to be a creep destroyed by his own lies and done in by his fellow Republicans.

What else you got?

Divorce records are completely unreliable, which is why your vile lefty judge released the sealed records.

The scandal was obvious bullshit and the republican SHOULD rallied to him, instead of abandoning him.

Oh, please.

Milo should have been shunned when he instigated a mob against Leslie Jones on Twitter. Or the dozen other truly noxious things he's said and done.

But the Wingnuts just love them some house Negros who vote against their own interests. Until they don't need them anymore. Then they discard them like used rubbers.

ANd you keep posting but without addressing what I said.

FUck you.

“And you know what, I’m grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn’t give nearly such good head if it wasn’t for him.”

That's your hero, pseudocons.
He was never a senator dipshit.

If he were a Senator, like Barney Frank, then he could legally pimp boys out of his home.

Of course, he would have to join the Dim party

“And you know what, I’m grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn’t give nearly such good head if it wasn’t for him.”

He was never a senator dipshit.

If he were a Senator, like Barney Frank, then he could legally pimp boys out of his home.

Of course, he would have to join the Dim party

This has been pointed out to them, and they have ignored this documentation of their bullshit and keep on the attack.

THey are vile propagandist pieces of shit.

He was being a freaking smart ass. He was being Milo.

:lol:
Excusing him, defending him, worshipping him....and what he stands for.

Speaking the truth about you and your policies? Damn straight, no pun intended.

WHich is why you lefties are suddenly so concerned about morality. LOL!!!

Milo earned this. He got into bed with the enemy, and should be embarrassed by acting like he didn't think they would turn on him. PC comes back to bite him right in the ass.
So you admit that certain groups are expected to agree with the Democratic Party platform. I wish all you lefties would be as upfront on this issue then we wouldn't have this sort of problem. Minorities, Women and Gays would automatically know their place and how the Democratic Party expects them to act.
He made the choice to earn his living off of people that fundamentally hated who he was. And now we see the consequences. Not sure what you expected from this.

I love this....blaming the Left for Milo now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

[

What else you got?

Divorce records are completely unreliable, which is why your vile lefty judge released the sealed records.

The scandal was obvious bullshit and the republican SHOULD rallied to him, instead of abandoning him.
Wow....defending Ryan and Milo.......

Milo earned this. He got into bed with the enemy, and should be embarrassed by acting like he didn't think they would turn on him. PC comes back to bite him right in the ass.
So you admit that certain groups are expected to agree with the Democratic Party platform. I wish all you lefties would be as upfront on this issue then we wouldn't have this sort of problem. Minorities, Women and Gays would automatically know their place and how the Democratic Party expects them to act.
He made the choice to earn his living off of people that fundamentally hated who he was. And now we see the consequences. Not sure what you expected from this.

I love this....blaming the Left for Milo now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only difference being, conservatives don't torch buildings and shout people down

Oh, please.

ANd you keep posting but without addressing what I said.

FUck you.

I did. You called Milo the Pederast a 'good person', and liberals, like me, 'vile ones'. I addressed it.

We were protesting Milo while the Right was embracing him.....and now you are immoral enough to point the finger at us. Too Ironic!

We were protesting Milo while the Right was embracing him.....and now you are immoral enough to point the finger at us. Too Ironic!
Your "moral" ground done slipped out from under y'all years ago and it ain't stopped sliding yet.

Forum List

Back