Had Barney Frank said what Milo did every damn one of you would be calling for his head.

And rightly so!

This has to be the worst hypocrisy I've seen on this site my entire time here.

Remember.....barney franks lover was running a gay prostitution ring out of the basement of barney's town house.......

And video just came out of Bill Maher supporting actual child rape with the Mary Kay Latorno incident...where he defended her different kind of love.....should he lose his show?

That's completely different. Maher is a good liberal.
You think so, eh? Meh.....don't like his brand of humor.

Nothing in my post(s) commented on his humor.

I made a point that he gets a pass for saying something similar to what you hypocrites are pretending to be upset about with MIlo.

You "replied" to my post, but without addressing my point. WHich is pretty standard for you run of the mill propagandist lefty.

My point stands. Maher gets a pass from you lefties because he is a lefty.

This reveals your hysteria over Milo to be manufactured bullshit.

And rightly so!

Did Barney Frank ever come out and say he wanted to fuck adolescent boys or enable such? I don't think so, but if he did, he would be rightly criticized just as right wing hero Milo is.

Link to quote of Milo wanting to fuck adolescent boys.
He's the one who thinks 13 is ok for age of consent.

No he didn't say that. He's fine with the age of consent laws. All Milo was saying that he believed that some younger that the legal age were mature enough to consent.

In other words if the age to consent for example in California is 18 that some teens may be mature enough to consent to a relationship.

That's a huge difference than the bullshit that's been floating out there about him.

And it is bullshit. Total bullshit.

Barney Frank is fat, ugly, & has an annoying voice. Milo is attractive and has a soothing voice and sexy accent to boot.

i stand with Milo.

And rightly so!

Did Barney Frank ever come out and say he wanted to fuck adolescent boys or enable such? I don't think so, but if he did, he would be rightly criticized just as right wing hero Milo is.

No....that would be bill maher....and George takei.........

Divorce records are completely unreliable, which is why your vile lefty judge released the sealed records.

The scandal was obvious bullshit and the republican SHOULD rallied to him, instead of abandoning him.

First, the judge in the case, Superior Court Judge Robert Schnider, was hardly a "liberal".

Second, Divorce Records are a matter of public record in Illinois.

Third, Ryan was already trailing Obama by double digits before we found out he was slapping old Seven of Nine around. (Although to be fair, anyone who had to suffer through Season 4-7 of Star Trek Voyager could understand the urge!)

Fourth, the reason why this was damaging was because the GOP pretends to be "pro-family' when they aren't fucking over working family to benefit the rich.

And rightly so!

No....that would be bill maher....and George takei.........

That is different. They are good liberals. Pretending to be outraged won't advance the agenda.

That is different. They are good liberals. Pretending to be outraged won't advance the agenda.

Or we sort of don't care. We understand in the real world, the minute a teen's genitals start working, they want to try them out. It's like you conservatives all forgot what it was like to be a teenager when you hit 30 or something.

Divorce records are completely unreliable, which is why your vile lefty judge released the sealed records.

The scandal was obvious bullshit and the republican SHOULD rallied to him, instead of abandoning him.

First, the judge in the case, Superior Court Judge Robert Schnider, was hardly a "liberal".

Third, Ryan was already trailing Obama by double digits before we found out he was slapping old Seven of Nine around. (Although to be fair, anyone who had to suffer through Season 4-7 of Star Trek Voyager could understand the urge!)

Fourth, the reason why this was damaging was because the GOP pretends to be "pro-family' when they aren't fucking over working family to benefit the rich.

1. SUre, he just happened to released court records that sank the republican candidate.

2. The records were sealed because of the children.

3. Only the most vile dishonest lefty would pretend to believe divorce records from a bitter custody fight.

4. The reason this was damaging was because the vile shitty media treated it like it was a real scandal instead of bullshit, and the republicans caved like they always do.

Or we sort of don't care. We understand in the real world, the minute a teen's genitals start working, they want to try them out. It's like you conservatives all forgot what it was like to be a teenager when you hit 30 or something.

So you admit that the dog piling is you lefties being dishonest propagandists.

Thank you.

1. SUre, he just happened to released court records that sank the republican candidate.

Again, he was trailing Obama by double digits. His campaign was already getting a lot of bad press because Ryan had some creep following Obama into the bathroom with a video camera. His message was not getting any traction at that point even in a good Republican year.

No, they were sealed because he wanted a political career and she wanted an acting career. Neither of these people gave a flip about their child. It's a good thing they had a nanny who wasn't born here who did.

3. Only the most vile dishonest lefty would pretend to believe divorce records from a bitter custody fight.

I don't have an opinion about whether they were true or not. But here was the thing. the minute they were made public, other Republicans turned on him and he dropped out of the race. Personally, I don't think he'd have been any worse than Ambassador Crazy T. Batshit, who the GOP imported to run for that seat because he was black and no one would call them racist.

4. The reason this was damaging was because the vile shitty media treated it like it was a real scandal instead of bullshit, and the republicans caved like they always do.

well, no, the reason it was a scandal was because Ryan bald-faced lied to the media about why he wanted to keep them sealed. Had he released them during the primaries, he'd have probably lost the primary.

the thing was, he tried to paint himself as a family values republican who volunteered to teach in inner city schools. Not a pervert who went to a sex club to watch other people fuck his wife.

Who asked for the records to be released? (Hint: it wasn't "lefties")

Again, he was trailing Obama by double digits. His campaign was already getting a lot of bad press because Ryan had some creep following Obama into the bathroom with a video camera. His message was not getting any traction at that point even in a good Republican year.

No, they were sealed because he wanted a political career and she wanted an acting career. Neither of these people gave a flip about their child. It's a good thing they had a nanny who wasn't born here who did.

I don't have an opinion about whether they were true or not. But here was the thing. the minute they were made public, other Republicans turned on him and he dropped out of the race. Personally, I don't think he'd have been any worse than Ambassador Crazy T. Batshit, who the GOP imported to run for that seat because he was black and no one would call them racist.

well, no, the reason it was a scandal was because Ryan bald-faced lied to the media about why he wanted to keep them sealed. Had he released them during the primaries, he'd have probably lost the primary.

the thing was, he tried to paint himself as a family values republican who volunteered to teach in inner city schools. Not a pervert who went to a sex club to watch other people fuck his wife.

1. If Obama was such a shoe in, way the campaign to unseal court records? I call bullshit.

2. Your ability to read minds across space and time is always so impressive to me.

3. You don't care if they are true. YOu are glad that they hurt the Republican.

3b. And yes, REpublicans are fools and pussies the way they turn on a fellow republican because of a lefty generated bullshit "scandal".

4.THe allegations were bullshit. The media should not have treated them as credible. Because they were not. BUT, they sank a very promising Republicans, so that made them "credible" in the eyes of the vile lefty media.

I know that there were calls from both republican primaries candidates, and democratic partisans and the press.

I know that there were calls from both republican primaries candidates, and democratic partisans and the press.

So if you know that, why would you blame "lefties"?

And in the end it wasn't "lefties" that made him want to go to sex clubs. People in public office can't keep skeletons like that in their closets for long.

So if you know that, why would you blame "lefties"?

And in the end it wasn't "lefties" that made him want to go to sex clubs. People in public office can't keep skeletons like that in their closets for long.

1. Republicans generally don't succeed at that type of game. YOu need allies in the system who put ideology ahead of their job to make it work.

2. THe accusations were nonsense. Sole "evidence" testimony from a bitter custody case? And people pretend to believe that? LOL!!!

Forum List

Back