Had Barney Frank said what Milo did every damn one of you would be calling for his head.

“And you know what, I’m grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn’t give nearly such good head if it wasn’t for him.”

That's your hero, pseudocons.

“And you know what, I’m grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn’t give nearly such good head if it wasn’t for him.”

He was never a senator dipshit.

Some people don't care about principles
Worse yet some don't care who is over the legalities in our country's higher offices. They are more worried about some lil' cheap thrill entertainer than what Senators and Congress members are doing.

He was being a freaking smart ass. He was being Milo.

:lol:

So what has Milo done wrong? He clearly said he didn't condone pedophilia. That's a whopper that's out there.

He certainly said he agreed with age of consent laws. What's the problem here?

When it comes to things like this your stature in life should be irrelevant
There is one hell of a difference between some two bit entertainer mouthing off and some sick S.O.B. in public office making decisions that effect everyone. I ignored Milo. Couldn't stand to listen to him so I didn't. I can't ignore what laws these legislators push for the creepy buds can get rich and charge me for what they do. Big difference and sorry you can't see that.

That is no justification for this Milo and whatever he has said or done but he's been nothing but a character entertainer as far as I am concerned.

Save all this so called rage y'all have for those bastards who have been screwing everyone over while stuffing their own pockets and their buds pockets.

There is one hell of a difference between some two bit entertainer mouthing off and some sick S.O.B. in public office making decisions that effect everyone. I ignored Milo. Couldn't stand to listen to him so I didn't. I can't ignore what laws these legislators push for the creepy buds can get rich and charge me for what they do. Big difference and sorry you can't see that.

That is no justification for this Milo and whatever he has said or done but he's been nothing but a character entertainer as far as I am concerned.

Save all this so called rage y'all have for those bastards who have been screwing everyone over while stuffing their own pockets and their buds pockets.
I don't disagree with your assessment of DC politicians. Having said that their douchebaggery does not give everyone else a pass.

I don't disagree with your assessment of DC politicians. Having said that their douchebaggery does not give everyone else a pass.
Nor does it give anyone a pass to fully ignore injustices in their own backyards while they go on these ravings about someone who clearly is paying a price for running his own mouth.

Had Barney Frank said what Milo did every damn one of you would be calling for his head.

I have no interest in getting head from Barney Frank.

:nono:

Milo earned this. He got into bed with the enemy, and should be embarrassed by acting like he didn't think they would turn on him. PC comes back to bite him right in the ass.
So you admit that certain groups are expected to agree with the Democratic Party platform. I wish all you lefties would be as upfront on this issue then we wouldn't have this sort of problem. Minorities, Women and Gays would automatically know their place and how the Democratic Party expects them to act.

Milo earned this. He got into bed with the enemy, and should be embarrassed by acting like he didn't think they would turn on him. PC comes back to bite him right in the ass.
You mean kinda like the left turning on Milio because he didn't aspirate Liberalism with ever gay breath.

So you admit that certain groups are expected to agree with the Democratic Party platform. I wish all you lefties would be as upfront on this issue then we wouldn't have this sort of problem. Minorities, Women and Gays would automatically know their place and how the Democratic Party expects them to act.
He made the choice to earn his living off of people that fundamentally hated who he was. And now we see the consequences. Not sure what you expected from this.

He made the choice to earn his living off of people that fundamentally hated who he was. And now we see the consequences. Not sure what you expected from this.

The Reagan Battalion is a D front group and #NeverTrumpers including those on the right such as McMullen.

So we know who took out Milo with the lies that he was endorsing pedophilia. There's some conservatives who bought into the lies.

Most I've seen on various boards/blogs/radio are sticking with Milo.

Forum List

Back