Had Barney Frank said what Milo did every damn one of you would be calling for his head.

And rightly so!

This has to be the worst hypocrisy I've seen on this site my entire time here.

Remember.....barney franks lover was running a gay prostitution ring out of the basement of barney's town house.......

And video just came out of Bill Maher supporting actual child rape with the Mary Kay Latorno incident...where he defended her different kind of love.....should he lose his show?

“And you know what, I’m grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn’t give nearly such good head if it wasn’t for him.”

That's your hero, pseudocons.
He was never a senator dipshit.

lol, the bizarre distinctions that the RW apologists will attempt on this forum.
The shit you won't try to sling on others in an attempt to justify your selves is almost comical. It is no wonder the dem party has gone fully to hell.

And rightly so!

Remember.....barney franks lover was running a gay prostitution ring out of the basement of barney's town house.......

And video just came out of Bill Maher supporting actual child rape with the Mary Kay Latorno incident...where he defended her different kind of love.....should he lose his show?
But that must be totally different in some of their lil' minds.

“And you know what, I’m grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn’t give nearly such good head if it wasn’t for him.”

That's your hero, pseudocons.

He was being a freaking smart ass. He was being Milo.

:lol:
Excusing him, defending him, worshipping him....and what he stands for.

Speaking the truth about you and your policies? Damn straight, no pun intended.

WHich is why you lefties are suddenly so concerned about morality. LOL!!!
We were protesting Milo while the Right was embracing him.....and now you are immoral enough to point the finger at us. Too Ironic!
Your "moral" ground done slipped out from under y'all years ago and it ain't stopped sliding yet.
That's a very interesting comment coming from a Milo and Ryan supporter even knowing what you know....to a person who does NOT support their behavior.

And rightly so!

Barney Frank's lover. You admit by that that it is NOT Barney Frank. Ok.

As for Bill Maher....don't like him, never did. Certainly would not stick up for him around here like many of you are sticking up for Milo.

He was being a freaking smart ass. He was being Milo.

:lol:

We were protesting Milo while the Right was embracing him.....and now you are immoral enough to point the finger at us. Too Ironic!
Your "moral" ground done slipped out from under y'all years ago and it ain't stopped sliding yet.
That's a very interesting comment coming from a Milo and Ryan supporter even knowing what you know....to a person who does NOT support their behavior.
You are definitely delusional as I have not supported either of them. You do like to make up crap to try to justify yourself don't you?

And rightly so!

As for Bill Maher....don't like him, never did. Certainly would not stick up for him around here like many of you are sticking up for Milo.

To be fair, no one likes him

And rightly so!

There must be someone that did for all the fanfare going on.

And rightly so!

"All the fanfare"....such as?

You are definitely delusional as I have not supported either of them. You do like to make up crap to try to justify yourself don't you?
You mean crap like "your 'moral' ground done slipped out from under y'all years ago..."?

And rightly so!

Er....um.....no.

The left hates Bill for this.

The right hates him for everything else he has ever said, like his endless tirades against Trump, the only President to stand up to immigration from Islamic terrorist countries.

Last edited:
And rightly so!

Er....um.....no.

The left hates Bill for this.

The right hates him for everything else he has ever said.

I saw a few portions of his shows when dad would have them on years ago and saw very lil' common sense in them. It does appear he has changed or grown up a lil' over the years in some of the views he purports now.

Last edited:
[

1. Yes, we all know that you are a racist bigot asshole.

2. Jack Ryan. For one. Want another?

If Jack Ryan (who I voted for in the Primary) was the best you could come up with, that's kind of weak.

Jack Ryan did himself in. He's the one who REPEATEDLY lied about the circumstances of his divorce from this woman....

1285047960_top-10-sci-fi-stunners_4.jpg

claiming up and down that it was about custody arrangements for their disabled child...

and not allegations that he took her to sex clubs and was verbally abusive. (And seriously, if you are married to that ^^^^, and you STILL have to go to a sex club to get it up, there's probably something seriously wrong with you.)

So a guy who is both a liar and a creep gets caught being a liar and a creep,and you blame lefties for doing him in.

When in fact, the real people who did him in were his fellow Republicans, who demanded that he leave the campaign after it was found out he lied. Particularly Judy Baar Topinka, the head of the IL Republican Party.

Okay, so your best example of a "Good Person destroyed by the left" turned out to be a creep destroyed by his own lies and done in by his fellow Republicans.

What else you got?

Divorce records are completely unreliable, which is why your vile lefty judge released the sealed records.

The scandal was obvious bullshit and the republican SHOULD rallied to him, instead of abandoning him.
Wow....defending Ryan and Milo.......

Wow. YOu said nothing at all, but spin.

My points about both of them stand. PIss off.

"All the fanfare"....such as?
I am sure you are a big enough girl that can count all the threads and posts for yourself.
So, you cannot answer. I'm shocked! Shocked do you hear!

And rightly so!

That's completely different. Maher is a good liberal.

You mean crap like "your 'moral' ground done slipped out from under y'all years ago..."?
Look lil' button pusher I am not attempted to pin any bullshit on you but you sure do seem to wanna push your wayward crap and ill conceived precepts on others. I have for the most part ignored your ignorant crap and will proceed to adhere once again to that policy of ignoring you and your inflammatory made up crap. The dogs can have you and keep you!
I'm missing an answer or any thread content in your post? Is personal attacks all you have at this point because you cannot reasonably explain the RW (some of it) defense of Milo?

And rightly so!

That's completely different. Maher is a good liberal.
You think so, eh? Meh.....don't like his brand of humor.

And rightly so!

Did Barney Frank ever come out and say he wanted to fuck adolescent boys or enable such? I don't think so, but if he did, he would be rightly criticized just as right wing hero Milo is.

Link to quote of Milo wanting to fuck adolescent boys.
He's the one who thinks 13 is ok for age of consent.

Forum List

Back