What happened to the BLM Bowl Movement?

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
I've always said today's leftists are just bored cause-seekers latching onto whatever is hip.

Seems the BLM Bowl Movement has regressed since Trump was elected. That can only mean one of three things.

A. It had no real meaning to begin with, consistent with the first sentence above.

B. It's been replaced by the Trump. Admin.("Gestapo"), also consistent with the first sentence above.

C. A + B.

Last edited:
I've always said today's leftists are just bored cause-seekers latching onto whatever is hip.

Seems the BLM Bowl Movement has regressed since Trump was elected. That can only mean one of three things.

A. It had no real meaning to begin with, consistent with the first sentence above.

B. It's been replaced by the Trump. Admin.("Gestapo"), also consistent with the first sentence above.

C. A + B.

Or they've opted to join George Soros's team of paid thugs to go around the country and destroy things and attack people.

C. A + B.
They all work for Obama now.....

Forum List

Back