Obama Made His Homeland More Secure on His Last Day in Office

Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
On his last day in office Obama arranged a $418 million arms deal with Kenya, allowing them to purchase aircraft that are supposedly to be used against Kenyan “rebels.” A North Carolina congressman smells a rat, since the company that got the contract has never manufactured these aircraft before, whereas a company in his district has a long record of doing so, and put in a bid at about half the cost of what Obama signed off on.

Nothing to see here!!

kenyasign1.jpg

Get that F--r off the golf course and explain to the American people why in the last two weeks of an 8 year Presidency he decides to hand over NSA data (including YOUR personal data) to ALL security agencies and now this bullshit arms deal for his true homeland. Back door Barack, that's your boy Libs.

Remember folks, Obama was only from Kenya when he was a college student (looking for a handout!) , and when he was selling a book.

After that, he "remembered" he was born in Hawaii.

I bet his college records show him as a "Kenyan Exchange Student".......

:rofl:

Now any Kenyan can become President of the US !!

Of course it helps to be picked and groomed by a major dynasty like the Kennedy's as well -- like BHO was.

I wonder whom the Bush's and the Clinton's will pick next, to take over for them, now that DJT has dashed their own dynasties to pieces ?!

Remember folks, Obama was only from Kenya when he was a college student (looking for a handout!) , and when he was selling a book.

After that, he "remembered" he was born in Hawaii.

I bet his college records show him as a "Kenyan Exchange Student".......

:rofl:
More likely Indonesian.

But he's still a fraud.

Forum List

Back