Growing Evangelical Support For Israel

Kinda sickening for anyone, to support a people who kill to honor God..

Yep, it is sick, and those who support them are supporting barbarism.

Unfortunately, Arabs have proven that mass murder as a political tool is quite effective. The more murderous they have become, the more the world has supported them. ENORMOUS sums of money keep flooding in to them despite the fact that they glorify murder like they do.

That is so true. They bitch about US financial aid to Israel while the Arab countries receive over twice what goes to Israel.
That is also aid to Israel. They are buying off those who would otherwise oppose Israel more strongly.

A bit like the payments to Congressmen.

Well then let us join together & hope the USA cuts off all aid to Israel ASAP. And of course to all the Arab countries as well. If this trend continues, Israel will be doomed. Surely you don't want that, right?

Foreign aid if for developing countries and disasters, of which the only developing Israel is doing is on Palestinian land, so time to cut them off.

Well said, I would say most Americans feel the same way as you do.

Thanks. I think they do, too.

I live in a very liberal state. I live in the most liberal city in that state. I live in the most liberal neighborhood in that city. Most of my friends are liberal. Most of the people I encounter are liberal. This place is virtually synonymous with hippies and granola and birkenstocks , yet I do not know one single person who prattles on like some of these people Maybe it is just my age (I'm 60) and so most of my friends have more mature world views, but they are all more like Bill Maher than they are Ben Affleck in recognizing what actual liberalism is all about.

Championing those who kill girls for "honor", and seek nothing higher than to be a mass murderer sure ain't it!

That's funny, I also live in a very liberal state, city, and neighborhood, where billionaires drive Pruis' as a fashion statement. If you have an anti Obama / conservative bumper sticker on your car, you are asking for your car to get keyed. I have many liberal / leftist friends who are writers, journalists, actors, directors, agents, etc. but I have yet to hear them say the sick psychotic things about Jews and Israel that are said here. The only time I heard it in public was from Muslim protesters during Israel's Gaza operation. A vast majority of them I know were not locals and probably didn't live within 200 miles. But suddenly the streets in front of the Israeli embassy were filled with Muslims wearing veils and other Islamic garb. It was like downtown Gaza city. LOL

Unfortunately, Arabs have proven that mass murder as a political tool is quite effective. The more murderous they have become, the more the world has supported them. ENORMOUS sums of money keep flooding in to them despite the fact that they glorify murder like they do.

That is so true. They bitch about US financial aid to Israel while the Arab countries receive over twice what goes to Israel.
That is also aid to Israel. They are buying off those who would otherwise oppose Israel more strongly.

Well then let us join together & hope the USA cuts off all aid to Israel ASAP. And of course to all the Arab countries as well. If this trend continues, Israel will be doomed. Surely you don't want that, right?

Foreign aid if for developing countries and disasters, of which the only developing Israel is doing is on Palestinian land, so time to cut them off.

And what of the hundreds of millions of aid the Palestinians get from the US, it's biggest donor, to shoot rockets at Israeli cities and dig terrorist tunnels?

What do we get from the 24 billion we gave to the Osama Bin Laden hiding, Taliban loving Pakistanis since 9-11?

That's funny, I also live in a very liberal state, city, and neighborhood, where billionaires drive Pruis' as a fashion statement. If you have an anti Obama / conservative bumper sticker on your car, you are asking for your car to get keyed. I have many liberal / leftist friends who are writers, journalists, actors, directors, agents, etc. but I have yet to hear them say the sick psychotic things about Jews and Israel that are said here. The only time I heard it in public was from Muslim protesters during Israel's Gaza operation. A vast majority of them I know were not locals and probably didn't live within 200 miles. But suddenly the streets in front of the Israeli embassy were filled with Muslims wearing veils and other Islamic garb. It was like downtown Gaza city. LOL

What I keep reminding myself is that the internet is not necessarily a good indicator of opinion., Any board I've seen that has Israel as a topic draws the antisemites like flies, and many of these are certainly of the leftist variety, but these discussion groups tend to draw zealots to begin with. The whole counterpunch crowd tends to be over-represented, I think.

Last edited:
The zionist juden here are creating a false dichotomy.....a choice between Israel and radical Islam.

When the real choice is between an apartheid fascist state ruled by zionist psychopaths....... and a persecuted people living in the world's largest open air concentration camp called Gaza.

Which is why any so called Christian who supports Israel is supporting pure evil. ...... :cool:

The zionist juden here are creating a false dichotomy.....a choice between Israel and radical Islam.

When the real choice is between an apartheid fascist state ruled by zionist psychopaths....... and a persecuted people living in the world's largest open air concentration camp called Gaza.

Which is why any so called Christian who supports Israel is supporting pure evil. ...... :cool:

Wow, what elaborate big words for such a small brain. "Apartheid...open air prison." BULLSHIT!

And what about you, an enemy within convert to Islam, posing as an "American" who supports and cheers for ISIS and wants Shariah law to replace the US constitution, and calls the West a corrupt sinful society that needs to submit to Islam?

I'd say those Christians are for freedom, democracy, equality, human rights, justice and standing in the way of scum like you. :clap2:

What I keep reminding myself is that the internet is not necessarily a good indicator of opinion., Any board I've seen that has Israel as a topic draws the antisemites like flies, and many of these are certainly of the leftist variety, but these discussion groups tend to draw zealots to begin with. The whole counterpunch crowd tends to be over-represented, I think.

On the bright side it's better that they vent their hatreds and anti semitism here on an anonymous board, as opposed to strapping a bomb to themselves and blowing up innocent people in the name of Mohammad.

To be honest, support from a mad group of invisible-buddy-worshipping bible bashers is nothing to be proud of.

Its like having flat-earthers on your side. All very nice, but the approval of those who deny the use of empirical evidence sort of taints your case.

And how about support for the Palestinians from a frick'n devil — think that's something of which they should be proud??? :badgrin:

The only time I heard it in public was from Muslim protesters during Israel's Gaza operation. A vast majority of them I know were not locals and probably didn't live within 200 miles. But suddenly the streets in front of the Israeli embassy were filled with Muslims wearing veils and other Islamic garb. It was like downtown Gaza city. LOL

And that is something that makes one go "Hmm. . . ." Where do these people come from? Just like the occupy movement. If anyone wants to call out a conspiracy theory, these things would be a place to start.

<snip> I don't support Israel as they seek and live on sympathy with their holocaust story, make up lies how they are being attacked by terrorists, which they murder innocents and children, and the Christians who support this is as bad as they are.

To be honest, support from a mad group of invisible-buddy-worshipping bible bashers is nothing to be proud of.

And here we have the h8rs.

<snip>from what I read Christians are not treated very well in Israel.

Care to share "what you read"?
Post # 11 for a start but just "google". :D

You really are a joke. You're not even worth putting on my 'ignore' list. While I will not go as far as your boyfriend Monti to say that "i am much smarter than you", but your low IQ is showing.

Let me break it down for you dipshit. I asked you to share what your read about Christians not being treated well in Israel. You replied to look at your post #11. None of the links you posted in #11 have anything to do with my question. And here they are (some duplicates and some not even close):

Israel Losing Support from Its Biggest Ally American Evangelical Christians Washington s Blog

WashingtonsBlog Washington s Blog Washington s Blog

Israel Losing Support from Its Biggest Ally American Evangelical Christians Washington s Blog

Presbyterian Church U.S.A. - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/21/u...-occupation-vote-to-divest-holdings.html?_r=1

Presbyterian Church votes to divest holdings to sanction Israel World news theguardian.com

Why Christians Should Support Israel

Get a fucking clue! Never mind, I have already shown the board that you are clueless beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Better yet, HONK!

Wow, what elaborate big words for such a small brain. "Apartheid...open air prison." BULLSHIT!

And what about you, an enemy within convert to Islam, posing as an "American" who supports and cheers for ISIS and wants Shariah law to replace the US constitution, and calls the West a corrupt sinful society that needs to submit to Islam?

I'd say those Christians are for freedom, democracy, equality, human rights, justice and standing in the way of scum like you. :clap2:

Ever notice how Sunni Troll accuses Israel of literally exactly what Islamic scum are guilty of ??

But we all know the oh so famous Muslim tactic of lying about Israel in order to take the attention off of the evil scumbag cancer of the world Muslims in the ME....:cool:

Wouldn't it be wonderful Sunni Man if those damn Zionists in Israel would find the decency to help free the Palestinians from Israel's bondage by sending the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands?

I'd say those Christians are for freedom, democracy, equality, human rights, justice and
Nobody cares what you would say........... :cool:

HUH?? Anyone for peace, love & justice cares what Roudy has to say. Just curious, why are you not for peace, love & justice? Are you some kind of radical Islamist pig who wishes people like us to be dead?

Forum List

Back