Growing Evangelical Support For Israel

p.s. I seriously cannot even get mad at Guno. I never feel mad at him... he's like my little brother that has just got a few issues and I'm waiting for him to get over it but even if he never gets over it I could not love him more than I do right now. How can you hate someone who is precious to you and you are concerned for? You can't! He's like family out there. He couldn't offend me if he tried.

sayit said:
If your love for Guno is based on his shrill claims to being Jewish, don't waste another minute. He's about as Jewish as Sunni Boy (but not as honest).

(Psssst: Jeri's not very perceptive. She just shouts a lot — mostly about how she "doesn't serve the same God" as pretty much everyone around her. Bet that approach saves a whole lotta souls, eh? :thup: )

He's about as Jewish as Sunni Boy is an American patriot. Ha ha.

<snip>from what I read Christians are not treated very well in Israel.

Care to share "what you read"?

Why read when one can see?

Pishy is really pathetic. All the anti-Semites manage at one time or other to drag up that same video of the two kids. I wonder if Pishy pays attention to the videos of the Imams inciting their members to kill all the non believers which would, of course, include Pishy. Does Pishy really think that all the Christians who support Israel are going to worry about those two kids? They are worried about what is happening to the Christians in the rest of the Middle East. Knowing Pishy, though, she is not interested in what is happening in the rest of the Middle East.

Christian Jewish Leaders Save ME Christians - Inside Israel - News - Arutz Sheva

Pishy is really pathetic. All the anti-Semites manage at one time or other to drag up that same video of the two kids. I wonder if Pishy pays attention to the videos of the Imams inciting their members to kill all the non believers which would, of course, include Pishy. Does Pishy really think that all the Christians who support Israel are going to worry about those two kids? They are worried about what is happening to the Christians in the rest of the Middle East. Knowing Pishy, though, she is not interested in what is happening in the rest of the Middle East.

Christian Jewish Leaders Save ME Christians - Inside Israel - News - Arutz Sheva

I'm not interested in what is happening in the rest of the Middle East on this board because the discussions, supposedly, are to be confined exclusively to the topic of the Palestinians and Israelis. ~ Susan
PS In all likelihood, you're once again confused, Housefly . . . perhaps a night nurse at the mental institution where you're living will be able to show you how to get over to the Middle East board? If you're nice to her, she may even wheel you out into the sunlight tomorrow morning.

p.s. I seriously cannot even get mad at Guno. I never feel mad at him... he's like my little brother that has just got a few issues and I'm waiting for him to get over it but even if he never gets over it I could not love him more than I do right now. How can you hate someone who is precious to you and you are concerned for? You can't! He's like family out there. He couldn't offend me if he tried.

If your love for Guno is based on his shrill claims to being Jewish, don't waste another minute. He's about as Jewish as Sunni Boy (but not as honest).

I don't know about that, Sayit. I have spent some nights praying about him and I believe in my heart he is Jewish. He's a diamond in the rough. Give him time. He'll come around. He's probably young, someone got his head turned around - still he has a good heart. I know he does. My heart is deeply moved with compassion for Guno. As sure as the LORD lives I believe he is Jewish and I know he is very precious to the LORD.

I'm not interested in what is happening in the rest of the Middle East on this board because the discussions, supposedly, are to be confined exclusively to the topic of the Palestinians and Israelis. ~ Susan
PS In all likelihood, you're once again confused, Housefly . . . perhaps a night nurse at the mental institution where you're living will be able to show you how to get over to the Middle East board? If you're nice to her, she may even wheel you out into the sunlight tomorrow morning.

That's Hossfly to you and we are privledged to have his presence on this board for your information.

sayit said:

(Psssst: Jeri's not very perceptive. She just shouts a lot — mostly about how she "doesn't serve the same God" as pretty much everyone around her. Bet that approach saves a whole lotta souls, eh? :thup: )

You don't know that, Roudy. I believe Guno. He has suffered great loss and been through terrible times and been quite open about it on this board. He says he is Jewish and I believe him. I once knew a Jewish man - very successful who had the same unsettled feeling towards evangelicals and did not trust them. When you consider what the Roman Church has done in the name of Christ to the Jews can you blame someone for feeling like that? I can't. I think Guno has a good heart. He just feels very protective about his faith.

Of course you are not interested in what is happening in the rest of the Middle East because what is happening doesn't involve the Jews that you hate. As for a mental institution, perhaps you should check yourself into one. Didn't a psychiatrist who used to post say that you needed electroshock therapy? One other thing could be said about you, and that it is obvious you haven't gotten yourself a real job by now. A working girl your age would be fast asleep and would not be pulling up some old video that the viewers have seen so many times before.

sayit said:

hammerhead shart said:

roudy said:

jeremiah said:
You don't know that, Roudy. I believe Guno. He has suffered great loss and been through terrible times and been quite open about it on this board. He says he is Jewish and I believe him. I once knew a Jewish man - very successful who had the same unsettled feeling towards evangelicals and did not trust them. When you consider what the Roman Church has done in the name of Christ to the Jews can you blame someone for feeling like that? I can't. I think Guno has a good heart. He just feels very protective about his faith.

:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

That's Hossfly to you and we are privledged to have his presence on this board for your information.

Dear Jeremiah ~ Surely anyone calling another 'Pishy' , doesn't mind being called 'Housefly'. ~ Susan
PS I'm privileged to have your presence here as well . . . please don't ever leave this board for I find reading your religious posts to be a 'comic relief' that is pure entertainment for me.

As long as there are Christians, Israel & the Jews will never stand alone. Bless them one & all for their support of Israel surrounded by our common enemy radical Islam.

Breitbart News 404 - Not found

Unless, that is, I was the last Christian standing. I support neither side and I'm a "Bible-thumper." The Bible clearly tells us not to "yoke ourselves with unbelievers." So, since that's what the Bible teaches I simply accept it and follow it.

With an avatar like yours I'm sure you do but just keep in mind that the LORD is WATCHING you.

- Jeremiah

With an avatar like yours I'm sure you do but just keep in mind that the LORD is WATCHING you.

- Jeremiah

No, no God watches us, Jeremiah, that's just an old husbands' tale; however, any human watching me would find me to be 'compassionate', a trait you and your Zionist friends know nothing about.

As long as it doesn't interfere with her hate she has no prob with anything at all.

sayit said:

Guno works far too hard posing as a Jew to actually be one. He's a fraud. The day after the Jew's holiest day I read a few of his posts ... they had been posted on Yom Kippur.

Only a deluded brainwashed moron would believe that Christians are typically treated like that.
It's a bunch of drunk kids .
You are one sad pathetic shitty little person Susan.

Mmmm, yes I'm a bit "sad" some days, toasty, thank you for noticing . . . sad over the way Zionists treat the Palestinians and steal their land.

sayit said:

Guno works far too hard posing as a Jew to actually be one. He's a fraud. The day after the Jew's holiest day I read a few of his posts ... they had been posted on Yom Kippur.

:clap2:

Especially for someone who claims to have such hardcore views. That would be a sure fire way to know who is and isn't a Jew, Yom Kippur. I bet he was out eating Halal Kabob with his "friends" chuckling how they have those Jews fooled.

Only a deluded brainwashed moron would believe that Christians are typically treated like that.
It's a bunch of drunk kids .
You are one sad pathetic shitty little person Susan.

Mmmm, yes I'm a bit "sad" some days, toasty, thank you for noticing . . . sad over the way Zionists treat the Palestinians and steal their land.

Tissue for your crocodile tears?

Kleenex-Tissue-Box.jpg

Forum List

Back