Growing Evangelical Support For Israel

Thank you, MJB! We do love Israel! Any Christian who does not support Israel and the Jewish people is not a real Christian! Any Christian who does not acknowledge that the Jews are the true descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are not true Christians but Imposters. I do not believe every person is a Christian just because they say they are. The Christians are told to test the spirits! There are many wolves dressed like sheep these days! The body of Christ needs to beware and be on the watch!!!!

-Jeri

Thank you, MJB! We do love Israel! Any Christian who does not support Israel and the Jewish people is not a real Christian! Any Christian who does not acknowledge that the Jews are the true descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are not true Christians but Imposters. I do not believe every person is a Christian just because they say they are. The Christians are told to test the spirits! There are many wolves dressed like sheep these days! The body of Christ needs to beware and be on the watch!!!!

-Jeri

Speak for yourself. They are just using evan Christians, and from what I read Christians are not treated very well in Israel.

-Jeri

Speak for yourself. They are just using evan Christians, and from what I read Christians are not treated very well in Israel.

Get serious. Admit it that people like you hate the Christians even more than you hate the Jews for their support of Israel.

I do not support Israel because I am an evangelical. I am not.

I support Israel because it represents the self determination of a much persecuted people and because it is a tiny sliver of civilization in the middle of a vast expanse of inbred backwardness.

From where I sit, I'd say that as long as there are liberals, Israel and Jews will never stand alone, but I say that knowing there are huge numbers of sniveling, brain washed leftist idiots in the west who are so confused that they think their solidarity with Arabs and hatred of Jews is what makes them such.

-Jeri

Get serious. Admit it that people like you hate the Christians even more than you hate the Jews for their support of Israel.

As a Christian this end time stuff and prophecies are nonsense, and I wish the evans would realize that. I don't support Israel as they seek and live on sympathy with their holocaust story, make up lies how they are being attacked by terrorists, which they murder innocents and children, and the Christians who support this is as bad as they are.

Also there is decreased support from evan Christians.

To be honest, support from a mad group of invisible-buddy-worshipping bible bashers is nothing to be proud of.

Its like having flat-earthers on your side. All very nice, but the approval of those who deny the use of empirical evidence sort of taints your case.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/07/israel-losing-support-biggest-ally-evangelical-christians.html

Israel Losing Support from Its Biggest Ally: American Evangelical Christians
Posted on July 25, 2014 by WashingtonsBlog

And the Presbyterian Church (U.S.) – the largest Presbyterian denomination in America - voted to divest from companies whose products Israel uses in Palestinian territories.

But the old-fashioned mega-church extremists – like Rev. John Hagee – are fighting back with large sums of money and organizational structure. So the outcome is still in play.

-Jeri

Yup, Israelis just can't keep up with Moooslems, you've cornered the market on chopping heads off Christians, crucifying them, blowing up their churches. Who can compete against that?

To be honest, support from a mad group of invisible-buddy-worshipping bible bashers is nothing to be proud of.

Its like having flat-earthers on your side. All very nice, but the approval of those who deny the use of empirical evidence sort of taints your case.

Try again, Christian Coalition is 70 million strong and its members stand shoulder to shoulder with the people of Israel. And that's just ONE group among many.

Overall, American Christians are overwhelmingly pro Israel and Israel enjoys record approval numbers.

You guys really didn't think Americans would suddenly side with Jihadi Islamist animals over Israel, an ally? :lmao:

I do not support Israel because I am an evangelical. I am not.

I support Israel because it represents the self determination of a much persecuted people and because it is a tiny sliver of civilization in the middle of a vast expanse of inbred backwardness.

From where I sit, I'd say that as long as there are liberals, Israel and Jews will never stand alone, but I say that knowing there are huge numbers of sniveling, brain washed leftist idiots in the west who are so confused that they think their solidarity with Arabs and hatred of Jews is what makes them such.

Well said, I would say most Americans feel the same way as you do.

Thanks. I think they do, too.

I live in a very liberal state. I live in the most liberal city in that state. I live in the most liberal neighborhood in that city. Most of my friends are liberal. Most of the people I encounter are liberal. This place is virtually synonymous with hippies and granola and birkenstocks , yet I do not know one single person who prattles on like some of these people Maybe it is just my age (I'm 60) and so most of my friends have more mature world views, but they are all more like Bill Maher than they are Ben Affleck in recognizing what actual liberalism is all about.

Championing those who kill girls for "honor", and seek nothing higher than to be a mass murderer sure ain't it!

Thanks. I think they do, too.

I live in a very liberal state. I live in the most liberal city in that state. I live in the most liberal neighborhood in that city. Most of my friends are liberal. Most of the people I encounter are liberal. This place is virtually synonymous with hippies and granola and birkenstocks , yet I do not know one single person who prattles on like some of these people Maybe it is just my age (I'm 60) and so most of my friends have more mature world views, but they are all more like Bill Maher than they are Ben Affleck in recognizing what actual liberalism is all about.

Championing those who kill girls for "honor", and seek nothing higher than to be a mass murderer sure ain't it!

Kinda sickening for anyone, to support a people who kill to honor God. I'm strongly pro Israel despite my disdain for those Zionists who actually make peaace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede them their own land so they can remain in Israel to kill Israeli's & desecrate their land.

Kinda sickening for anyone, to support a people who kill to honor God..

Yep, it is sick, and those who support them are supporting barbarism.

Unfortunately, Arabs have proven that mass murder as a political tool is quite effective. The more murderous they have become, the more the world has supported them. ENORMOUS sums of money keep flooding in to them despite the fact that they glorify murder like they do.

Unfortunately, Arabs have proven that mass murder as a political tool is quite effective. The more murderous they have become, the more the world has supported them. ENORMOUS sums of money keep flooding in to them despite the fact that they glorify murder like they do.

That is so true. They bitch about US financial aid to Israel while the Arab countries receive over twice what goes to Israel.

That is so true. They bitch about US financial aid to Israel while the Arab countries receive over twice what goes to Israel.
That is also aid to Israel. They are buying off those who would otherwise oppose Israel more strongly.

A bit like the payments to Congressmen.

That is also aid to Israel. They are buying off those who would otherwise oppose Israel more strongly.

A bit like the payments to Congressmen.

Well then let us join together & hope the USA cuts off all aid to Israel ASAP. And of course to all the Arab countries as well. If this trend continues, Israel will be doomed. Surely you don't want that, right?

New Topics

Forum List

Back