Growing Evangelical Support For Israel

Thank you, MJB! We do love Israel! Any Christian who does not support Israel and the Jewish people is not a real Christian! Any Christian who does not acknowledge that the Jews are the true descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are not true Christians but Imposters. I do not believe every person is a Christian just because they say they are. The Christians are told to test the spirits! There are many wolves dressed like sheep these days! The body of Christ needs to beware and be on the watch!!!!

-Jeri
As a Jew I do find myself at odds with Israel on occasion, but I also applaud Israel for its Women's Rights and Equal opportunity laws.It has one of the worlds most Liberal Abortion laws. Thanks to you American Christian taxpayers contributions to its exchequer it has extended state funded abortions from 16 yrs to 40 yrs.
At the present moment 70% of Israelis support full equality for the Gay community. The Israeli Army is noted for its acceptance of gay troops. Its great to see fundamental christian supporting such a liberal country.
Historical abortion statistics Israel

<snip>from what I read Christians are not treated very well in Israel.

Care to share "what you read"?

Why read when one can see?

Only a deluded brainwashed moron would believe that Christians are typically treated like that.
It's a bunch of drunk kids .
You are one sad pathetic shitty little person Susan.

Mmmm, yes I'm a bit "sad" some days, toasty, thank you for noticing . . . sad over the way Zionists treat the Palestinians and steal their land.

Tissue for your crocodile tears?

Kleenex-Tissue-Box.jpg

Why thank you, Rowdy . . . you're not so bad, after all :) ~ Susan
PS I hate to be a fussbudget, but if there's ever to be a next time, is there any chance for a Puffs tissue or two? I find Puffs to be a bit softer than Kleenex.

p.s. I seriously cannot even get mad at Guno. I never feel mad at him... he's like my little brother that has just got a few issues and I'm waiting for him to get over it but even if he never gets over it I could not love him more than I do right now. How can you hate someone who is precious to you and you are concerned for? You can't! He's like family out there. He couldn't offend me if he tried.

If your love for Guno is based on his shrill claims to being Jewish, don't waste another minute. He's about as Jewish as Sunni Boy (but not as honest).

I don't know about that, Sayit. I have spent some nights praying about him and I believe in my heart he is Jewish. He's a diamond in the rough. Give him time. He'll come around. He's probably young, someone got his head turned around - still he has a good heart. I know he does. My heart is deeply moved with compassion for Guno. As sure as the LORD lives I believe he is Jewish and I know he is very precious to the LORD.

LOL. Your double standard is astounding!! You "pray" for all of those anti-Christ "diamonds in the rough" out of one side of your mouth while vehemently condemning to hell any Christ-LOVING Christian who doesn't bow down and worship your personal idol -- the nation of Israeli. I'm saved by faith in Jesus Christ, my Savior. All people (including Israelis) are condemned to hell when they reject Christ. That is, according to the Bible you claim to read and believe in. Nowhere under the New Covenant does it say that followers of Christ MUST worship a people. So please stop with the blatantly FALSE doctrine -- God is watching you!!!

As long as there are Christians, Israel & the Jews will never stand alone. Bless them one & all for their support of Israel surrounded by our common enemy radical Islam.

Breitbart News 404 - Not found

Let me re-phrase: As long as there are free men, Jews will never stand alone.

I'm not Christian and not Jewish. Just an observer of history. Freedom and fairness is the coin of the realm.

As long as there are Christians, Israel & the Jews will never stand alone. Bless them one & all for their support of Israel surrounded by our common enemy radical Islam.

Breitbart News 404 - Not found

Let me re-phrase: As long as there are free men, Jews will never stand alone.

I'm not Christian and not Jewish. Just an observer of history. Freedom and fairness is the coin of the realm.

I fully believe in freedom and fairness as well. For all people.

p.s. I seriously cannot even get mad at Guno. I never feel mad at him... he's like my little brother that has just got a few issues and I'm waiting for him to get over it but even if he never gets over it I could not love him more than I do right now. How can you hate someone who is precious to you and you are concerned for? You can't! He's like family out there. He couldn't offend me if he tried.

sayit said:
If your love for Guno is based on his shrill claims to being Jewish, don't waste another minute. He's about as Jewish as Sunni Boy (but not as honest).

(Psssst: Jeri's not very perceptive. She just shouts a lot — mostly about how she "doesn't serve the same God" as pretty much everyone around her. Bet that approach saves a whole lotta souls, eh? :thup: )

He's about as Jewish as Sunni Boy is an American patriot. Ha ha.

You don't know that, Roudy. I believe Guno. He has suffered great loss and been through terrible times and been quite open about it on this board. He says he is Jewish and I believe him. I once knew a Jewish man - very successful who had the same unsettled feeling towards evangelicals and did not trust them. When you consider what the Roman Church has done in the name of Christ to the Jews can you blame someone for feeling like that? I can't. I think Guno has a good heart. He just feels very protective about his faith.

Guno works far too hard posing as a Jew to actually be one. He's a fraud. The day after the Jew's holiest day I read a few of his posts ... they had been posted on Yom Kippur.

:clap2:

Especially for someone who claims to have such hardcore views. That would be a sure fire way to know who is and isn't a Jew, Yom Kippur. I bet he was out eating Halal Kabob with his "friends" chuckling how they have those Jews fooled.

Kosher Halal, for sure.

(Psssst: Jeri's not very perceptive. She just shouts a lot — mostly about how she "doesn't serve the same God" as pretty much everyone around her. Bet that approach saves a whole lotta souls, eh? :thup: )

You don't know that, Roudy. I believe Guno. He has suffered great loss and been through terrible times and been quite open about it on this board. He says he is Jewish and I believe him. I once knew a Jewish man - very successful who had the same unsettled feeling towards evangelicals and did not trust them. When you consider what the Roman Church has done in the name of Christ to the Jews can you blame someone for feeling like that? I can't. I think Guno has a good heart. He just feels very protective about his faith.

Guno works far too hard posing as a Jew to actually be one. He's a fraud. The day after the Jew's holiest day I read a few of his posts ... they had been posted on Yom Kippur.

Especially for someone who claims to have such hardcore views. That would be a sure fire way to know who is and isn't a Jew, Yom Kippur. I bet he was out eating Halal Kabob with his "friends" chuckling how they have those Jews fooled.

Kosher Halal, for sure.

Sniffy, is that you? :)

Kosher Halal, for sure.

Of course!
Is that you, Pisher?

Kosher Halal, for sure.

Of course!
Is that you, Pisher?

Of course! Hail, hail, the gang's all here <grin>! Then again, perhaps it's not . . . has anyone seen JoanServ?

Kosher Halal, for sure.

Of course!
Is that you, Pisher?

Of course! Hail, hail, the gang's all here <grin>! Then again, perhaps it's not . . . has anyone seen JoanServ?

She recently wrote me from the funny farm. Says you better stop trying to take me away from her or else.

With an avatar like yours I'm sure you do but just keep in mind that the LORD is WATCHING you.

- Jeremiah

No, no God watches us, Jeremiah, that's just an old husbands' tale; however, any human watching me would find me to be 'compassionate', a trait you and your Zionist friends know nothing about.
As compassionate as Ilsa Koch yelling Mach schnell to the Jews in the concentration camp.

With an avatar like yours I'm sure you do but just keep in mind that the LORD is WATCHING you.

- Jeremiah

No, no God watches us, Jeremiah, that's just an old husbands' tale; however, any human watching me would find me to be 'compassionate', a trait you and your Zionist friends know nothing about.
As compassionate as Ilsa Koch yelling Mach schnell to the Jews in the concentration camp.

Does everyone know Pish is the world's last remaining Canaanite? And a princess at that.

I don't know about that, Sayit. I have spent some nights praying about him and I believe in my heart he is Jewish. He's a diamond in the rough. Give him time. He'll come around. He's probably young, someone got his head turned around - still he has a good heart. I know he does. My heart is deeply moved with compassion for Guno. As sure as the LORD lives I believe he is Jewish and I know he is very precious to the LORD.

LOL. Your double standard is astounding!! You "pray" for all of those anti-Christ "diamonds in the rough" out of one side of your mouth while vehemently condemning to hell any Christ-LOVING Christian who doesn't bow down and worship your personal idol -- the nation of Israeli. I'm saved by faith in Jesus Christ, my Savior. All people (including Israelis) are condemned to hell when they reject Christ. That is, according to the Bible you claim to read and believe in. Nowhere under the New Covenant does it say that followers of Christ MUST worship a people. So please stop with the blatantly FALSE doctrine -- God is watching you!!!

- Jeremiah

Does everyone know Pish is the world's last remaining Canaanite? And a princess at that.

Free Canaan! Free the Philistines! Free the Phoenicians! Free the Spartans! Ha ha ha ha.

- Jeremiah

Free Canaan! Free the Philistines! Free the Phoenicians! Free the Spartans! Ha ha ha ha.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if those damn Zionists in Israel would find the decency to help free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands instead of keeping them in bondage & oppression?

Forum List

Back