Governor Palin said she is sick and tired of the Presidents Manufactured Crisis.

When or if they become a political party,we can have a different discussion then. In my opinion no "grass roots" group demanding other peoples' money are a credible grass roots movement. When or if the Tea Party movement starts demanding Tax Payers prop them up,i will be there to comment on that too. Right now that's just not happening. ACORN and other "Community Organizer" groups on the other hand?...

When or if they become a political party,we can have a different discussion then. In my opinion no "grass roots" group demanding other peoples' money are a credible grass roots movement. When or if the Tea Party movement starts demanding Tax Payers prop them up,i will be there to comment on that too. Right now that's just not happening. ACORN and other "Community Organizer" groups on the other hand?...

Then since the tea parties accept corporate sponsorship and free media coverage from NewsCorp, then they are not in fact, by your own standards, a "credible grass roots movement".

"When and if they become a political party"...........apparently you've not been paying much attention to the tea baggers in Florida.

I guess you also missed the tea bagger rallies with Palin and Bachman as well, because the Wasilla Chihuahua was saying that she and Bachman should be the leaders.

Try again A Pack of Lips Howling.

The Tea Party movement has not demanded the Government give them other peoples' money. ACORN and many other "Community Organizer" groups constantly demand they receive other peoples' money to spend. They don't ask either. They demand it. When or if the Tea Partiers start demanding they receive other peoples' money,i will be right there commenting on that too. This is not currently happening though.

The Tea Party movement has not demanded the Government give them other peoples' money. ACORN and many other "Community Organizer" groups constantly demand they receive other peoples' money to spend. They don't ask either. They demand it. When or if the Tea Partiers start demanding they receive other peoples' money,i will be right there commenting on that too. This is not currently happening though.

So, Corporate money is not "Other People's Money"?

I guess that was raised through some "Grass Roots" movement among the corporations' stockholders then?

I've been to a couple of Tea Party events and i only saw average Americans and their families gathering together. Most got to the event on their own dime. I know i did. Like is said,"Community Organizer" groups like ACORN don't ask for other peoples' money,they demand it. The Tea Partiers are not making such demands so i have nothing but respect for them. If this changes i will be the first one to criticize them.

Last I heard about Acorn was that it is practically defunct, having had its funding cut by Congress. So I really don't now what you're bitching about. Why do you people always insist on beating dead horses? The alleged Acorn "voter fraud" thing is at least a year and a half old. Move on.

Last I heard about Acorn was that it is practically defunct, having had its funding cut by Congress. So I really don't now what you're bitching about. Why do you people always insist on beating dead horses? The alleged Acorn "voter fraud" thing is at least a year and a half old. Move on.

ACORN is not the only "Community Organizer" group out there demanding other peoples' money. In fact ACORN will only regroup and give themselves another name. They will be back. The fact is these "Community Organizer" groups do not ask for other peoples' money,they demand it. The Tea Party movement has not done this. Until i see different,they will have my respect and support.

Actually, that was my fault. I brought it up in the context of a "grassroots organization" that conservatives love to hate.

Sorry 'bout that.

There is some very sad irony with this White House. This is an Administration that routinely manufactures "Crisis" to scare the people into going along yet they down-play and practically ignore a real & tragic crisis like this BP oil spill in the Gulf. Now that's a real crisis. They sure have bungled that thing. The President is only now sending in his "Teams" to assess the damage? When did the explosion happen? How sad. Palin did nail this one.

Manufactured crisis??

You mean like President Obama ordering the death of her Downs Syndrome baby isn't a manufactured crisis???

ACORN is not the only "Community Organizer" group out there demanding other peoples' money. In fact ACORN will only regroup and give themselves another name. They will be back. The fact is these "Community Organizer" groups do not ask for other peoples' money,they demand it. The Tea Party movement has not done this. Until i see different,they will have my respect and support.

Community organizing grants are as old as I am. You are so clueless you should be embarrassed and just bow out of this conversation gracefully.

There is some very sad irony with this White House. This is an Administration that routinely manufactures "Crisis" to scare the people into going along yet they down-play and practically ignore a real & tragic crisis like this BP oil spill in the Gulf. Now that's a real crisis. They sure have bungled that thing. The President is only now sending in his "Teams" to assess the damage? When did the explosion happen? How sad. Palin did nail this one.

What crisis did they manufacture? You're such a screwball. I'm actually beginning to laugh out loud at some of your inane comments.

What crisis did they manufacture? You're such a screwball. I'm actually beginning to laugh out loud at some of your inane comments.

The scary part is that he is dead serious

Community organizing grants are as old as I am. You are so clueless you should be embarrassed and just bow out of this conversation gracefully.

Just because they're old doesn't mean they're right. All Tax Payer funding for "Community Organizer" groups should be ended once and for all. I'm not embarrassed at all for proposing this. I know that disappoints you but it is how i feel. Demanding other peoples' money is not right. I feel completely comfortable expressing my opinion on this. Let the "Community Organizers" fund themselves.

Just because they're old doesn't mean they're right. All Tax Payer funding for "Community Organizer" groups should be ended once and for all. I'm not embarrassed at all for proposing this. I know that disappoints you but it is how i feel. Demanding other peoples' money is not right. I feel completely comfortable expressing my opinion on this. Let the "Community Organizers" fund themselves.

Can we get rid of the faith-based grant initiatives while we're at it? Or how about "community action" grants for abstinence only projects? Better yet, browse through this and see which grants should be abolished to your liking. (I'd probably agree with you on a great many, but you seem to think government grants for community organizing is something "new".)

Grants.gov - Find Grant Opportunities

Can we get rid of the faith-based grant initiatives while we're at it? Or how about "community action" grants for abstinence only projects? Better yet, browse through this and see which grants should be abolished to your liking. (I'd probably agree with you on a great many, but you seem to think government grants for community organizing is something "new".)

Grants.gov - Find Grant Opportunities

I didn't say i thought such grants were new. I said they aren't right. I do not support "Community Organizer" groups demanding that Tax Payers prop them up. This is just how i feel.

well if you say so. off yer meds?:cuckoo:

Heh...Heh....Heh...

That's!...Stefunny!:lol::lol::lol:

tinfoilhat2cy2.jpg

Looks like your boyfriend got some strange pussy.

Sarah, remember, please, is not a governor (she quit) and often quite wrong. She is good for the oogly boogly feel for the lame on the far right, but she would not be invited over on a slow afternoon for political conferences.

Forum List

Back