She is sick and tired of Biden

I am guilty of allowing a pair of Democrats to totally derail the topic of this thread.
You’re right, we really should get back to the important stuff. So rumor has it this lady also had a change of heart about tuna fish sandwiches. For some reason they just don’t agree with her stomach anymore… thoughts?

Oooooo, is that tiktok on X? Oh wooow the Chinese are spying on us watching this private citizen expressing her point of view.

Ohhhh, yeah had nothing to do with Tiktok siphoning hundreds of millions dollars in ad dollars from Silicon Valley, and those apps never track anyone, do they.

Ohhhh naaaaah

Wake up conservatives who fall for the propaganda put out by the left.
I have learned that when posters, as this topic is, have excellent issues to discuss, Democrats will put in the bees to disrupt the topic.

She leveled excellent points as to her being tired of Biden. Which of them do you believe hurts us the most?

I have learned that when posters, as this topic is, have excellent issues to discuss, Democrats will put in the bees to disrupt the topic.

She leveled excellent points as to her being tired of Biden. Which of them do you believe hurts us the most?
That's with basically 95% of them. Most of them and all of them on this board are thoroughly contaminated by decades of brainwashing and their condition as Yuri Bezmenov ex KGB agent said, is irreversible when they are so thoroughly demoralized.

The only thing that can save them is a miracle of God. That's about it. Nothing short and if not then, the only moment they'll realize their treachery and the price they will pay is when they are paying it.

Forum List

Back