Governor Palin said she is sick and tired of the Presidents Manufactured Crisis.

Yep. There's that Beck line again...Rules for Radicals. "He wants to break the system to get more control over it!!"

Tin-foil hat award.

ROFLMNAO...

Well sure... It's just NUTS to 'believe in the FACT OF SAL ALINSKY'.

Cause ya see kids... It's PERFECTLY FINE to choose NOT to BELIEVE in FACTS.

And this is the message which the Progressives are asking you to BELIEVE!

Any questions?

Hey Libocalypse, put your tinfoil hat back on.

You're going full scale paranoid crazy.

LOL... How so douchebag? Be SPECIFIC! State the SPECIFIC ELEMENTS OF THE ARGUMENT, POSITION OR WHATEVER IT IS TO WHICH YOU'RE VAGUELY RESPONDING HERE, WHICH YOU FEEL PRESENTS PARANOIA...

Now kids... the only reason that I overtly challenge the lowly little Rustpicker to support her position, is that I know to a mathematical certainty that she cannot.

And when she fails to do so, her failure will be her concession to ME... that she's once again admitting by default that she's a lying sack of Leftist crap.

Fear works. This Administration knows this better than anyone. What will their next "Crisis" be? Can't wait.

There is some very sad irony with this White House. This is an Administration that routinely manufactures "Crisis" to scare the people into going along yet they down-play and practically ignore a real & tragic crisis like this BP oil spill in the Gulf. Now that's a real crisis. They sure have bungled that thing. The President is only now sending in his "Teams" to assess the damage? When did the explosion happen? How sad. Palin did nail this one.

What crisis did they manufacture? You're such a screwball. I'm actually beginning to laugh out loud at some of your inane comments.

The scary part is that he is dead serious

The FUNNY PART, is how desperate ya are to reject the OP, and how absolutely incapable ya are to reply to the OP with a valid argument, which somehow demonstrates that the OP is factually incorrect, and/or how the reasoning which is being advanced in the OP is flawed... and how instead, the best you could do is to advance logically invalid, fallacious prattle...

Which once again conclusively demonstrates that, as is typical of Progressives, Leftists, Liberals and such; that you're an intellectually impotent loser.

ROFLMNAO... HYSTERICAL!

What crisis did they manufacture? You're such a screwball. I'm actually beginning to laugh out loud at some of your inane comments.

The FUNNY PART, is how desperate ya are to reject the OP, and how absolutely incapable ya are to reply to the OP with a valid argument, which somehow demonstrates that the OP is factually incorrect, and/or how the reasoning which is being advanced in the OP is flawed... and how instead, the best you could do is to advance logically invalid, fallacious prattle...

Which once again conclusively demonstrates that, as is typical of Progressives, Leftists, Liberals and such; that you're an intellectually impotent loser.

ROFLMNAO... HYSTERICAL!

You expect us to be SERIOUS about Sarah Palin???

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

:disbelief:

Take Sarah Palin Seriously??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJd_vm9VhpU]YouTube - Sarah Palin pardons a Thanksgiving turkey as others die around her. The Political Pop[/ame]

Palin...."At least this was fun"

Last edited:

ROFLMNAO... HYSTERICAL!

You expect us to be SERIOUS about Sarah Palin???

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

:disbelief:

I notice PI got banned (again?), so I'll make this remark here. He accuses "liberals and such" of posting "fallacious prattle," which of course he does so well. I've stopped reading anything of his that's more than a couple of sentences, because it's not worth my time to have to re-read his tomes a couple of times to even understand what the hell he's trying to say.

Amen Sista! I think we're all pretty sick of this President manufacturing "Crisis." Kudos Mrs. Palin!

Where's Lady Akak and her "Drill Baby, Drill" mantra now?

Where's your Hopey Changey? Oh that's right,he's calling in SWAT today to fix that leak. Yikes!

April 9th, 2010, the Wasilla Chihuahua stated that American oil companies were safe and reliable, and posed no threat to the oceans with their off shore drilling.

20 days later, look where we're at.

Yeah, how is that Bimbo Bitchy whore working out for ya? <wink>

Governor Palin said she is sick and tired of the Presidents Manufactured Crisis.

Since Caribou Barbie quit and never completed even a single term as Governor, why do people still refer to her as "Governor Palin"?

"Drill Baby Drill" is no longer valid.

The new mantra is "Spill and Kill"!!

Pump your fist while saying it, please!

Forum List

Back