She is sick and tired of Biden

why stop at just one? we can start with your lie that there is only one
By all means show as many as you like, just be specific. As to this pathetic attempt to say I lied about there only being one lie... I never said that, I just asked you to show one. Strike 1. Here comes the next pitch.

another lie, thank you for proving you are a habitual liar
What's the lie and what do you think is the truth that proves I lied? Come on Tonto make your case... Also its pretty sad IMO that this is the example you decided to point out. Tells me that you have nothing of substance to point to.

already did, and now many times over
You pointed to a comment I made and just called it a lie. You didn't show anything to back that up. It was a lazy retort and a great example how to lose a debate.

there is no debate with liars
You're trying too hard bucko. A person with intelligence can argue with anybody whether they lie or not. Simply expose their lies... not with baseless accusations but with factual counter points. You don't seem equipped to do that. Do better.

you are right, none of what I stated was bullshit,

Lord-Dungus, you really got upset, calm down, relax, and why do you keep using fecal matter as the topic in your posts, you must have shit for brains or got it all over your fingers.

Lord-Dungus, shit for brains, cause all your posts contain a reference to shit, if they are not shit
You are a liar I feel sorry for anyone who know you.

Hey moron, the original Keystone pipeline was approved and built well before Trump and XL never opened.

“I know he opened one..”

The problem is that almost all of what you “know” is bullshit
I am guilty of allowing a pair of Democrats to totally derail the topic of this thread.

She answered why she is sick and tired of Democrats

Oooooo, is that tiktok on X? Oh wooow the Chinese are spying on us watching this private citizen expressing her point of view.

Ohhhh, yeah had nothing to do with Tiktok siphoning hundreds of millions dollars in ad dollars from Silicon Valley, and those apps never track anyone, do they.

Ohhhh naaaaah

Wake up conservatives who fall for the propaganda put out by the left.

Forum List

Back