She is sick and tired of Biden

Because there was no pandemic until trump.
You do KNOW that they have/had been working on the vaccine for years for the next potential virus.
It was NOT the first virus.

Trump did in FACT cut back the Pandemic team......Why?
Why did trump do this and why are you NOT vilifying trump for that.
Why did we get them super fast? Who was the president creating Warp Speed?

Trump did NOT initiate any transporting of Canadian oil through a Pipeline that wasn't built. You blame biden for 'canceling' a project that was never complete.

Why didn't trump complete this pipeline (XL) while he was POTUS, and why are you blaming biden for something trump couldn't complete.
Trump did what he could do to do it fast. Courts stopped him. Then Biden killed that project. I believe I was speaking not of the XL at all first until you got busy changing the pipeline. Bush had approved a Keystone pipe that now operates after Trump approved it. Obama/Biden killed it for 8 years. You simply do not know the keystone history.

Trump did NOT initiate any transporting of Canadian oil through a Pipeline that wasn't built. You blame biden for 'canceling' a project that was never complete.

Why didn't trump complete this pipeline (XL) while he was POTUS, and why are you blaming biden for something trump couldn't complete.
I posted for you proof that I am accurate about the Canadian pipeline that Trump opened and later the XL that Trump approved that Biden killed.

If you are right, no such pipe from Canada to the USA exists.
I happen to be correct.

The Keystone Pipeline System is an oil pipeline system in Canada and the United States, commissioned in 2010 and owned by TC Energy and, as of March 2020, the Government of Alberta.[8][9][10][11] It runs from the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin in Alberta to refineries in Illinois and Texas, and also to oil tank farms and an oil pipeline distribution center in Cushing, Oklahoma.[12][13]

sjmsksmxmx,kxlslxk.png

I'm done Robert.

You don't know the difference between the Keystone Pipeline and the KeystoneXL Pipeline.
Therefore our discussion can't continue.

Do some proper research, then come back.

Sweet Dreams.

Trump was 100 percent correct. So what did Trump do to fight CV19? What he could do and that was to like a rocket ensure a vaccine got to us, and that the vaccine was tested enough to verify it worked. He called that program warp speed. When jobs shut down, he did not order it. Mayors and Governors shut down states. Do you still want to Blame just Trump?

To quickly recap, standing in the sewage and heaving his own political feces far and wide is the wild orangutan of the Republican, excuse me MAGA, party – Donald Trump. We know what he’s all about. Do I really need to go into great detail? What can I possibly say that hasn’t already been written, said, recorded or spoken about the man. He’s still chaos in a blender.

Millions of Illegals headed to cities now facing Billions in shortfalls

What could possibly go wrong?

I posted for you proof that I am accurate about the Canadian pipeline that Trump opened and later the XL that Trump approved that Biden killed.

I happen to be correct.

The Keystone Pipeline System is an oil pipeline system in Canada and the United States, commissioned in 2010 and owned by TC Energy and, as of March 2020, the Government of Alberta.[8][9][10][11] It runs from the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin in Alberta to refineries in Illinois and Texas, and also to oil tank farms and an oil pipeline distribution center in Cushing, Oklahoma.[12][13]
Trump didn't open the Keystone pipeline.

Trump did what he could do to do it fast. Courts stopped him. Then Biden killed that project. I believe I was speaking not of the XL at all first until you got busy changing the pipeline. Bush had approved a Keystone pipe that now operates after Trump approved it. Obama/Biden killed it for 8 years. You simply do not know the keystone history.

Trump had nothing to do with the Keystone pipeline.

So, the duopoly has everyone so bamboozled that if we hate one guy we have to vote for the other. Great way for the establishment to stay in power. The choice of no choice is not a choice.

So none of it was bullshit and you’re just a lying shit stick Got it.
you are right, none of what I stated was bullshit,

Lord-Dungus, you really got upset, calm down, relax, and why do you keep using fecal matter as the topic in your posts, you must have shit for brains or got it all over your fingers.

Lord-Dungus, shit for brains, cause all your posts contain a reference to shit, if they are not shit

I happen to be correct.

Hey moron, the original Keystone pipeline was approved and built well before Trump and XL never opened.

“I know he opened one..”

The problem is that almost all of what you “know” is bullshit

Why do people care what this lady thinks??
Someone asked her, but her explanation is right on. You may love the shitty banana republic the commiecrats want to put us into, but we'd rather have the United States and not a giant Cuba

Forum List

Back