Governor Palin said she is sick and tired of the Presidents Manufactured Crisis.

Go Sarah. if you are getting under the lefties skin then you are doing a GREAT JOB.:clap2:

and she is right. every damn week it's ANOTHER CRISIS with administration that only "they" can fix. And that includes INCREASING THE SIZE and Control of the Federal Government. the lefties think their freedoms were being trampled on by Bush, but find not a damn thing wrong with what this commie administration is doing.

I for one will be laughing my ass off when they start complaining about all the NEW regulations that are going to IMPOSED on their lives and livelihoods. they most of all deserve it.:lol:

YOu do know we are laughing at her.

Question for ya, who do you think is paying for her speeches or her books? I will give you a hint, its righty's, not us.

LOL, I'd pay her myself just to see people like you and other Progressive tools get all wee wee'd up over what she says and how much money she makes.:lol:
Considering some of the statements she has made, I have always thought she must have some Democrats on her staff. I wouldn't be surprised to see her standing on the gulf coast shouting "Drill, Baby Drill".

Yeah.........interestingly enough, the Twitter Quitter is strangely silent.

So is Cheney...Odd...

Wasn't he the one that created the energy rules ??

Yep. And, because of that, as well as the fact that Halliburton was part of this mess, I'm hoping their stock is worth no more than a dollar and three cents per share.

After that? I hope Cheney gets so pissed off that he ends up blowing a gasket. A heart attack would be good, but better would be for him to start spewing bullshit all over the television screen again, and exposing even more of the dirty bullshit that he's done to this country.

You know..........I know it's ugly to wish death on someone, but I really don't care if Cheney continues to exist or not. Personally? I think the world would be better off if the earth opened up and swallowed him and Bush Jr.

As well as their whole fucking families................

Yeah.........interestingly enough, the Twitter Quitter is strangely silent.

So is Cheney...Odd...

Wasn't he the one that created the energy rules ??

Yep. And, because of that, as well as the fact that Halliburton was part of this mess, I'm hoping their stock is worth no more than a dollar and three cents per share.

After that? I hope Cheney gets so pissed off that he ends up blowing a gasket. A heart attack would be good, but better would be for him to start spewing bullshit all over the television screen again, and exposing even more of the dirty bullshit that he's done to this country.

You know..........I know it's ugly to wish death on someone, but I really don't care if Cheney continues to exist or not. Personally? I think the world would be better off if the earth opened up and swallowed him and Bush Jr.

As well as their whole fucking families................

It is good on you to think of the families...:lol::lol:

Go Sarah. if you are getting under the lefties skin then you are doing a GREAT JOB.:clap2:

and she is right. every damn week it's ANOTHER CRISIS with administration that only "they" can fix. And that includes INCREASING THE SIZE and Control of the Federal Government. the lefties think their freedoms were being trampled on by Bush, but find not a damn thing wrong with what this commie administration is doing.

I for one will be laughing my ass off when they start complaining about all the NEW regulations that are going to IMPOSED on their lives and livelihoods. they most of all deserve it.:lol:

Question for ya, who do you think is paying for her speeches or her books? I will give you a hint, its righty's, not us.

LOL, I'd pay her myself just to see people like you and other Progressive tools get all wee wee'd up over what she says and how much money she makes.:lol:

Why??? What would that accomplish?? What a stupid statement. I don't know why I'm surprised.

How elegant is it that Palin mouths off about the President supposedly manufacturing crises just before a real crisis, in OIL, occurs?

A man-made crisis no less.

That's a shout-out from The Loony Bin. Can we agree to stop calling her "Governor" now? Jerry Springer is the former Mayor of Cincinnati, yet none of us feels honor-bound to call him "Mayor Springer".

If you accept a position as a Traveling Circus Clown after leaving public office, I don't see why we need continue pretending we respect you.

heatherwilson.jpg

And you do know that we laugh at you all the time. Doesn't stop you from posting and speaking your mind and it really shouldn't.

You have your nerve laughing at anyone. When you are confronted with the facts, you just disappear. You have done that at least 3 times in the last month. Because it's hard to defend your ridiculous statements, isn't it?? It's easier to just disappear when proven wrong. Don't make a further fool of yourself by criticizing people like Zona.

And you do know that we laugh at you all the time. Doesn't stop you from posting and speaking your mind and it really shouldn't.

You have your nerve laughing at anyone. When you are confronted with the facts, you just disappear. You have done that at least 3 times in the last month. Because it's hard to defend your ridiculous statements, isn't it?? It's easier to just disappear when proven wrong. Don't make a further fool of yourself by criticizing people like Zona.

Avatar, I dun know either you or Zona...but I suspect that USMB-ers are sometimes absent from these boards because Real Life carries them off. I doubt anyone is trembling over pixels, thouigh yes, there's a thing such as 'net stress.

Either way, no one is Obligated to Show Up For USMB Time.

We are not on a clock, yanno..

Forum List

Back