God = Allah = Abba = father

God rejected Esau too, you know. Even though he was Issac's first born.
Different story; different circumstances.
Right. Suuuuure it was. It's not evidence of God's rejection even though Esau was still the leader of many and a nation unto himself.

Was Jesus Allah in the flesh? You seem to be ignoring that unless I missed your response.

Was Jesus Allah in the flesh, come down for the salvation of all mankind?
Nope.

Jesus was not divine; just a man.
Game, Set, Match.

If Jesus was not God in the Flesh, and salvation did not come through Him he could not have been as He said. Your whole argument fails on this point.

The God of David, Jacob, Issac and Abraham was Jesus in the flesh. Denial of that denies God. Allah is NOT the God of Abraham. He is something else found by the descendants of Ishmael that is not God.

Jhn 8:42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me.

Jhn 8:43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say.

Jhn 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Jhn 8:45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!

Jhn 8:55 Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and keep his word.

Jhn 8:58 "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"

Jhn 8:59 At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.

Once again, the truth offends and cannot be stopped. Jesus is the Messiah and Christ. The personification of God of Abraham in the Flesh. To deny Him is to deny the God of Abraham, for in Jesus the prophecies are fulfilled.

Last edited:
Oh, and to add...

Tts 3:9 But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless.

Tts 3:10 Warn a divisive person once, and then warn him a second time. After that, have nothing to do with him.

Tts 3:11 You may be sure that such a man is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned.

Oh, and to add...

Tts 3:9 But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless.

Tts 3:10 Warn a divisive person once, and then warn him a second time. After that, have nothing to do with him.

Tts 3:11 You may be sure that such a man is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned.

The prophesies require the rebuilding of the Temple before the coming of the Messiah. Thereafter certain things were supposed to occur, culminating in 1000 years of peace. None of that has happene. Moreover, the Messiah was not a spiritual savior, but a Messianic King of the line of David. This too has never occurred.

I'm not saying you shouldn't believe what yo do, I'd never question your faith. But mine is equally valid. Just thought I'd point that out, Fitz. :)

Oh, and to add...

The prophesies require the rebuilding of the Temple before the coming of the Messiah. Thereafter certain things were supposed to occur, culminating in 1000 years of peace. None of that has happene. Moreover, the Messiah was not a spiritual savior, but a Messianic King of the line of David. This too has never occurred.

I'm not saying you shouldn't believe what yo do, I'd never question your faith. But mine is equally valid. Just thought I'd point that out, Fitz. :)
The rebuilding of the temple is supposed to happen before Jesus SECOND coming. He has already been here.

The only thing I want to see posted from you is that verse that says the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob is also the God of Ishmael. If not I claim victory over you misguided belief. And your muslim faith is bullshit.
Dang..........I was hoping I was finished teaching you your Bible............but since you insist.

Genesis 21:19 "Then God opened her eyes and she saw a well of water; and she went and filled the skin with water and gave the lad a drink.

20 "God was with the lad, and he grew; and he lived in the wilderness and became an archer.
That does not prove allah is the true god. Ishmael is the father of the arabic nation. At some point the arabic nation lost their faith in the one true God and followed other gods. Mohammed is the father of the islam faith. Islam is all lies from the LIAR mohammed. The argument that allah is the same God of Christians and Jews holds no water and is nothing but a lie.

Dang..........I was hoping I was finished teaching you your Bible............but since you insist.

Genesis 21:19 "Then God opened her eyes and she saw a well of water; and she went and filled the skin with water and gave the lad a drink.

20 "God was with the lad, and he grew; and he lived in the wilderness and became an archer.
I was hoping you would have produced that verse so you could claim victory, but all you have done is posted irrelevant cultist muslim talking points
That verse states that God was with Ishmael is straight out of the Bible.

What part of the verse, Genesis 21:20 "God was with the lad" (Ishmael), do you not understand?

Are you denying this is a verse from the Bible??

It says what it says whether you like it or not. :eusa_angel:
This is all irrelevant. The point is the Bible clearly says that Ishmael and Hagar were cast out by God's instruction from Abrahams house. It also calls Ishmael a wild donkey who's decendants will be at war with everybody. Most importantly it very clearly says that it was Issac, not Ishmael that Abraham was asked to sacrifice, and it was Issac that the Promise and Covenant were to go to. These indesputable truths explode the very foundation of Islam. Now do you understand why it's not good to have an illiterate terrorist Saudi Arabian theif as prophet?

Most importantly it very clearly says that it was Issac, not Ishmael that Abraham was asked to sacrifice, and it was Issac that the Promise and Covenant were to go to. These indesputable truths explode the very foundation of Islam.
Not sure why you think that this information would, "explode the very foundation of Islam"?

Because the Quran clearly states that Isaac is the Patriarch of the Jews.

And that the Jews were the Chosen People.

Every muslim knows that the Quran says this.

I always laugh when I hear Christian denigrate the name "Allah".

The word Allah just means "The God" in arabic.

If you go to a Christian church anywhere in the Middle East. Their services are conducted in the Arabic language and their Bibles are printed in Arabic.

If you open their Bible you will see that they use the word "Allah" instead of "God" or "Lord" like in the English translation of the King James Bible.

I have a copper wall hanging which I bought in Egypt that has the 99 names of God on it, likely from the Quran. But it's a cool wall hanging. I'm doing a room in Turkish paisley. When I'm done it goes in there along with an oil painting I bought there as well.

If you go to a Christian church anywhere in the Middle East. Their services are conducted in the Arabic language and their Bibles are printed in Arabic.

If you open their Bible you will see that they use the word "Allah" instead of "God" or "Lord" like in the English translation of the King James Bible.

I have a copper wall hanging which I bought in Egypt that has the 99 names of God on it, likely from the Quran. But it's a cool wall hanging. I'm doing a room in Turkish paisley. When I'm done it goes in there along with an oil painting I bought there as well.
I have seen those before. They are very nice and hand made.

Yes, the 99 names are all found in the Quran.

Also called the "99 Atributes of God".

99 Names of God - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most importantly it very clearly says that it was Issac, not Ishmael that Abraham was asked to sacrifice, and it was Issac that the Promise and Covenant were to go to. These indesputable truths explode the very foundation of Islam.
Not sure why you think that this information would, "explode the very foundation of Islam"?

Then you are ignorant of Islam. The foundation of Islam is the lie of Abrahams sacrifice of Ishmael.

Then you are ignorant of Islam. The foundation of Islam is the lie of Abrahams sacrifice of Ishmael.
Beside being ignorant; you are totally wrong.

This issue is not an underlying foundation of Islam. :cuckoo:

The 'Five Pillars' are the foundation of Islam:

1) Faith or belief in the Oneness of God and the finality of the prophethood of Muhammad.
2) Establishment of the daily prayers.
3) Concern for and almsgiving to the needy.
4) Self-purification through fasting.
5) The pilgrimage to Makkah for those who are able.

Five Pillars of Islam

Then you are ignorant of Islam. It is based on the lie (one of many in Islam) that Abraham actually wanted to sacrifice Ishmael and not Issac as it clearly says so in the OT.

Islam
"It is considered to be incumbent upon sufficiently wealthy Muslims to sacrifice a large mammal during Eid ul-Adha (the Festival of Sacrifice), which falls during the period of Hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca). Typically, a sheep or goat is sacrificed, in commemoration of the Sacrifice of Ismail, in which God tested the faith of Abraham (Ibrahim) by ordering him to sacrifice his son Ishmael (Ismail). Over 100 million animals are slaughtered annually during Eid ul-Adha across the Islamic world within a 48 hour period."

Then you are ignorant of Islam. It is based on the lie (one of many in Islam) that Abraham actually wanted to sacrifice Ishmael and not Issac as it clearly says so in the OT.

Islam
"It is considered to be incumbent upon sufficiently wealthy Muslims to sacrifice a large mammal during Eid ul-Adha (the Festival of Sacrifice), which falls during the period of Hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca). Typically, a sheep or goat is sacrificed, in commemoration of the Sacrifice of Ismail, in which God tested the faith of Abraham (Ibrahim) by ordering him to sacrifice his son Ishmael (Ismail). Over 100 million animals are slaughtered annually during Eid ul-Adha across the Islamic world within a 48 hour period."
I am assuming that you can provide the board with a link to your quote?

Last edited:

It cost 99E£ (99 Egyptian pounds).

It cost 99E£ (99 Egyptian pounds).
I don't know how much that is in dollars.

But they sell around here at the Middle East gift shop for $250 - $350

So I assume that you got a good deal. :eusa_angel:

The only thing I want to see posted from you is that verse that says the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob is also the God of Ishmael. If not I claim victory over you misguided belief. And your muslim faith is bullshit.

That does not prove allah is the true god. Ishmael is the father of the arabic nation. At some point the arabic nation lost their faith in the one true God and followed other gods. Mohammed is the father of the islam faith. Islam is all lies from the LIAR mohammed. The argument that allah is the same God of Christians and Jews holds no water and is nothing but a lie.

Hre is proof that The God of Abraham is not the god of Ishmael Do you see the God of Ishmael mentioned in the Bible?

Islam
I am assuming that you can provide the board with a link to your quote?
Waiting.................

Forum List

Back