Trump’s first major actions should he be elected…What are you hoping for?

If the state of MS votes 50% + 1 to make legal slavery can the majority force that vote on everyone? No, the courts will rule it illegal. It's why we have a judicial system in our Democracy.
Mkay... Now, getting back to thing we were discussing - your claim that "Democracy isn't about conformity" - do you really believe that?

This a mental block I run into with liberals regularly, particularly those who profess to "love" democracy. They simply can't acknowledge that democracy is about forcing the will of the majority on everyone else. To them, the coercive, mob-rule aspect of democracy is completely absolved for by the magic of majority rule.

The only thing that makes democracy tenable is strictly limiting the sorts of things we're allowed to vote on. That's where a strong Constitution and Court come in. Without strict limits on what can be legislated or otherwise voted on (i.e. if people can literally vote to force their neighbors to do anything) democracy will fail.

Mkay... Now, getting back to thing we were discussing - your claim that "Democracy isn't about conformity" - do you really believe that?

This a mental block I run into with liberals regularly, particularly those who profess to "love" democracy. They simply can't acknowledge that democracy is about forcing the will of the majority on everyone else. To them, the coercive, mob-rule aspect of democracy is completely absolved for by the magic of majority rule.

The only thing that makes democracy tenable is strictly limiting the sorts of things we're allowed to vote on. That's where a strong Constitution and Court come in. Without strict limits on what can be legislated or otherwise voted on (i.e. if people can literally vote to force their neighbors to do anything) democracy will fail.
Your asserted attempt at an argument is a falsehood. We vote for one of two parties for office and when one gets 50+1 we don't outlaw the other party fuckup.

Your asserted attempt at an argument is a falsehood. We vote for one of two parties for office and when one gets 50+1 we don't outlaw the other party fuckup.
Uh... I can't make heads or tails of your post. But you're clearly angry. Nevermind.

all good Americans are hoping he immediately takes extreme measures to shut the border down, fix the asylum scam, streamline deportations and rollout an effective seek and arrest program aimed at the 10 million Biden just shoved down our throats
4 years of trump, and let me ask you this..........

Why were these things NOT accomplished in 2017-2021?

Are you going to blame (D) again? I bet you do.

4 years of trump, and let me ask you this..........

Why were these things NOT accomplished in 2017-2021?

Are you going to blame (D) again? I bet you do.
Trump tried too hard to play nice with everyone…FUCK THAT! He knows better this time.
His reign of terror is going to be awesome to watch. Brace yourself

I’m guessing, atop the list, all good Americans are hoping he immediately takes extreme measures to shut the border down, fix the asylum scam, streamline deportations and rollout an effective seek and arrest program aimed at the 10 million Biden just shoved down our throats…..But what else do you want to see him go after in week one?
I'd like to see Fani, Leticia, and Engoron sent to prison.

Wrong! Biden's policies are working. Inflation is trending down. Jobs are up. Crime is going down in major cities.

Why would you be an idiot if you vote for Biden?
How coincidental huh…we’re getting closer to the election and suddenly everything seems to be trending in the right direction…How fucking weird. The Crypt Keeper let you get your ass handed to you for 3.5 years and now he’ll get it all fixed just in time to sucker you ignorant fools for another 3.5 years….hahaha

Trump’s first major actions should he be elected…What are you hoping for?​

I guess a statement from him saying "I am totally unqualified for this job and fucked it up so badly last time that I am stepping down as of this very moment" is too much to ask for?

How coincidental huh…we’re getting closer to the election and suddenly everything seems to be trending in the right direction…How fucking weird. The Crypt Keeper let you get your ass handed to you for 3.5 years and now he’ll get it all fixed just in time to sucker you ignorant fools for another 3.5 years….hahaha
There is no "seems" to it. These are facts. And they are directly attributed to Bidrn policy decisions

I guess a statement from him saying "I am totally unqualified for this job and fucked it up so badly last time that I am stepping down as of this very moment" is too much to ask for?
He’s not qualified because he “fucked up” by hurting the feelings of faggots, chicks with dicks, feminazis, criminals, wetbacks and bottom feeding degenerates?
Everybody legitimate I know was smiling ear to ear under the Trump presidency.
You weren’t?

He won't win because he is a fascist loser.
Don’t “fascists” create their own citizenship status like DACA, don’t they use government agencies to persecute political opponents, don’t they champion the suppression of free speech, don’t they collude with a complicit media / social media to win elections and push narratives, don’t they force people to take medicine they don’t want to take, don’t they force people to wear face diapers they don’t want to wear, don’t they forbid people from earning a living and pursuing happiness, don’t they force people to stay in their homes, don’t they oppose the peoples rights granted by our founders, don’t they change voting guidelines in the 11th hour outside of state legislatures and under the guise of “national emergency”?
Are you Libs sure you know what fascism is?

Are you sure you thought your post through before typing it?

He’s not qualified because he “fucked up” by hurting the feelings of faggots, chicks with dicks, feminazis, criminals, wetbacks and bottom feeding degenerates?
You weren’t?
Probably was the mix of ignorance and horse paste.

He’s not qualified because he “fucked” up by hurting the feelings of faggots, chicks with dicks, feminazis, criminals, wetbacks and bottom feeding degenerates?
You weren’t?

he is not qualified because he is a demented old fool that faced just one single crisis during his time in office and fucked that one to epic proportions.

Forum List

Back