Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

I asked you a question

Do you concede that holding the gun was not wise?
I don’t think he did anything wrong, what part of that isn’t clear to you?

The person in the wrong was the trigger happy deputy and the sheriff that hired him

I don’t think he did anything wrong, what part of that isn’t clear to you?

The person in the wrong was the trigger happy deputy and the sheriff that hired him
Thats not an answer

Opening the door with a gun led to the airman’s death

Without the gun he would be alive

So, did he make a bad decision?

Thats not an answer

Opening the door with a gun led to the airman’s death

Without the gun he would be alive

So, did he make a bad decision?
I have no idea if he’d be alive or not.

I don’t know how clear I can be, he did nothing wrong. But then again, I support the second amendment. Apparently you don’t.

We still dont know if it was wrong apartment yet. The apartment owner called about a disturbance. The police went through knocking on doors. When this dude didnt answer they burst in and he had a gun on them, so he was short. it is under investigation/. crump is on it trying to make money saying the guy said i cant breath. trying to use that again.

Sheriff’s Office released a statement claiming that the deputy who shot Fortson “reacted in self defense” after encountering the senior airman who was armed with a gun.

When a black cop would shot a white guy there is usually no issue for MS presstitutes

The video shows the deputy arriving at a Fort Walton Beach apartment building on May 3 and speaking to a woman outside who described someone hearing an argument. The deputy then went up an elevator and walked down an outdoor hallway.

The woman he met upon arrival at the apartment complex was not sure what apartment (at first) to direct him to, then pulled 1401 our of her ass.

The deputy was responding to a complaint about a loud and possibly physical argument between a couple in one of the complex’s buildings. It’s not clear who reported the disturbance. A woman, whose face is blurred in the video, tells the deputy that two weeks earlier she had heard screaming between a man and a woman inside the building, but she didn’t call police because she didn’t know where the noise was coming from. This time, she says someone called her about a fight in the same building, describing it as “getting out of hand.” The deputy asks her twice where the apartment is located. At first she says “I’m not sure,” then she tells him it is apartment 1401, on the fourth floor.

BTW the woman on first video (body cam) that came out that night and I have not seen that once since.

She directed him to wrong apartment.
Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article288450127.html#storylink=cpy

The video shows the deputy arriving at a Fort Walton Beach apartment building on May 3 and speaking to a woman outside who described someone hearing an argument. The deputy then went up an elevator and walked down an outdoor hallway.

The woman he met upon arrival at the apartment complex was not sure what apartment (at first) to direct him to, then pulled 1401 our of her ass.

The deputy was responding to a complaint about a loud and possibly physical argument between a couple in one of the complex’s buildings. It’s not clear who reported the disturbance. A woman, whose face is blurred in the video, tells the deputy that two weeks earlier she had heard screaming between a man and a woman inside the building, but she didn’t call police because she didn’t know where the noise was coming from. This time, she says someone called her about a fight in the same building, describing it as “getting out of hand.” The deputy asks her twice where the apartment is located. At first she says “I’m not sure,” then she tells him it is apartment 1401, on the fourth floor.

BTW the woman on first video (body cam) that came out that night and I have not seen that once since.

She directed him to wrong apartment.
Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article288450127.html#storylink=cpy
And then the trigger happy deputy didn’t bother to investigate, he simply shot.

You want to blame the deputy for a mistake in judgement by the black guy
I don’t want to blame the deputy at all. But, the real “mistake” made in this case was shooting the victim in violation of proper police procedure (regardless of piss poor training, or failure to abide by proper training or just fear).
Do you concede that holding a gun was not wise?
No. How could the victim have known who was at the door? If it had been an armed robber he wouldn’t have been able to defend himself.

In hindsight, maybe he should have called the police before opening the door, but such a “mistake” when a deputy is banging on the door and demanding that it be opening is hardly a good basis for you to denigrate the victim.

I have no idea if he’d be alive or not.

I don’t know how clear I can be, he did nothing wrong. But then again, I support the second amendment. Apparently you don’t.
Of course you know

You just refuse to admit the obvious

Opening the door with a gun in his hand caused his death

I don’t want to blame the deputy at all. But, the real “mistake” made in this case was shooting the victim in violation of proper police procedure (regardless of piss poor training, or failure to abide by proper training or just fear).

No. How could the victim have known who was at the door? If it had been an armed robber he wouldn’t have been able to defend himself.

In hindsight, maybe he should have called the police before opening the door, but such a “mistake” when a deputy is banging on the door and demanding that it be opening is hardly a good basis for you to denigrate the victim.
First you say he didnt know who was at the door

But then finish by saying that he knew it was a deputy sheriff

Of course you know

You just refuse to admit the obvious

Opening the door with a gun in his hand caused his death
Haha no, guns don’t kill people, people kill people, the trigger happy deputy caused this innocent serviceman’s death.

That’s the obvious, you refuse to admit that cause you obviously support big govt abuse

Haha no, guns don’t kill people, people kill people, the trigger happy deputy caused this innocent serviceman’s death.

That’s the obvious, you refuse to admit that cause you obviously support big govt abuse
wrong. the decision to go with his weapon drawn and open the door is the direct cause of his death. The cop reacted to that and nothing else.

wrong. the decision to go with his weapon drawn and open the door is the direct cause of his death. The cop reacted to that and nothing else.
Reacted poorly. People have a constitutional right to open their door with a gun at their side. He wasn’t brandishing at anyone, it was at his side.

The trigger happy deputy is the direct cause of his death

Forum List

Back