God = Allah = Abba = father

Then you are ignorant of Islam. It is based on the lie (one of many in Islam) that Abraham actually wanted to sacrifice Ishmael and not Issac as it clearly says so in the OT.

Islam
"It is considered to be incumbent upon sufficiently wealthy Muslims to sacrifice a large mammal during Eid ul-Adha (the Festival of Sacrifice), which falls during the period of Hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca). Typically, a sheep or goat is sacrificed, in commemoration of the Sacrifice of Ismail, in which God tested the faith of Abraham (Ibrahim) by ordering him to sacrifice his son Ishmael (Ismail). Over 100 million animals are slaughtered annually during Eid ul-Adha across the Islamic world within a 48 hour period."
I am assuming that you can provide the board with a link to your quote?
Waiting.................

I am waiting on that verse so you can claim victory.
I am the God of Abraham, Issac, Jacob, and Ishmael.

Where is the god of Ishmael mention when it talks about Abraham Issac and Jacob?

Talking about Jesus before Jesus became human.

Isaiah 53 (King James Version)

Page Options
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email
Add parallel
<<
<
=
=
>
>>

Show resources
Isaiah 53
King James Version (KJV)
Isaiah 53

1Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?

2For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

3He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

4Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

5But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

6All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

7He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

8He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

9And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

10Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

11He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

12Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Isaiah 53 KJV - Who hath believed our report? and to - Bible Gateway

Christians like to claim that Isaiah 53 is all about Jesus.

But no where does it say the name Jesus.

Nor does it say that it's about Jesus.

Just wishful thinking by the Christians.

Go figure

Go figure

Muslims like to claim that the God of Abraham Issac and Jacob is the same god of the muslim cult.
If it is please provide the verse that says I am the God of Ishmael.

Go figure
No, it is not. Mohammed was the baby raping lying false prophet psycho that fools believe.

Most importantly it very clearly says that it was Issac, not Ishmael that Abraham was asked to sacrifice, and it was Issac that the Promise and Covenant were to go to. These indesputable truths explode the very foundation of Islam.
Not sure why you think that this information would, "explode the very foundation of Islam"?

Because the Quran clearly states that Isaac is the Patriarch of the Jews.

And that the Jews were the Chosen People.

Every muslim knows that the Quran says this.
Then every muslim actually knows they are following a false prophet ,mohammed? Thought so.

According to Levitical Law the first born son gets double the blessing and inheritance.

Must be why the descendants of Ishmael have all of the oil.

And the descendants of Isaac have zip. :eusa_angel:

Yes, all those blessings and they can STILL only sow deceit, destruction, death and decay?

You really want to lie don't you?

sunni ijit lives in opposite land
Usually, I am having to teach Christians their Bible.

But now I am have to also teach a Jew what the Torah says.

Sad, very sad indeed.............

Deuteronomy 21:15–17 "If a man has two wives, and he loves one but not the other, and both bear him sons but the firstborn is the son of the wife he does not love, 16 when he wills his property to his sons, he must not give the rights of the firstborn to the son of the wife he loves in preference to his actual firstborn, the son of the wife he does not love. 17 He must acknowledge the son of his unloved wife as the firstborn by giving him a double share of all he has. That son is the first sign of his father’s strength. The right of the firstborn belongs to him."

FYI, Deuteronomy comes after Leviticus (that is after Genesis), so you are claiming that traditions that were written generations after Abraham apply retrospectively?

It's all very simple.

Of course God is the God of Ishmael. That's why he blessed him abundantly. So it's a given.

But since God was choosing the younger son of Abraham to be the father of the Chosen People and not the oldest son. He had to make it plain for all to understand that Isaac was his choice. So that would not be any doubt or confusion as to who he had picked.

Of course God is the God of Ishmael.
Well then if that is true I am sure you can produce the verse in the Bible that says the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob is also the God of Ishmael. All you have to do is produce that verse to claim victory anything else is just a meltdown on your part.
I don't view teaching you or other Christians their Bible as a "Victory".

In fact, I find it kind of sad that I am continually put into this position.

No wonder so many Churches are way down in attendance. They don't teach the people the Bible. But are more focused on teaching the people their particular Church's doctrine. The people quickly get bored, loose interest, and leave.

On the positive side; this creates a spiritual vacuum and make's people start seeking for the "truth". Many find that "Truth" to be Islam. And that's why Islam is rapidly growing and new Mosques are being constructed all over the country. :eusa_angel:

I think mosques are increasing in this country due to the utter failure of the educational system. If people actually read the Bible the deceit in islam would be obvious.

Where is that verse?
God is the God of Ishmael
I see God of Abraham Issac and Jacob but no God of Ishmael.
Face it son.

The verse Genesis 21:20 shuts down you argument.

Obviously, since God said that he, "Was with the Lad". Then no doubt God must have been Ishmael's God. Also, no where does the Bible say that Ishmael rejected God, or chose another God.

I assumed that you would be more gracious in defeat and admit that you were wrong.

But instead, you would rather ignore clear scriptural teaching in order to defend your pathetic agenda.

I am finished with this subject; as it has become rather tedious and frankly boring.

And yes, I do declare "Victory" in this debate. :eusa_angel:
Then you do so in foolishness.

God rejected Esau too, you know. Even though he was Issac's first born.

And "who" did Esau go live among after he was an adult?

The 'Five Pillars' are the foundation of Islam:

1) Faith or belief in the Oneness of God and the finality of the prophethood of Muhammad.
2) Establishment of the daily prayers.
3) Concern for and almsgiving to the needy.
4) Self-purification through fasting.
5) The pilgrimage to Makkah for those who are able.

Five Pillars of Islam

Belief in Mohammed?
Daily prayers while bowing east, a practice the Lord told Ezekiel was against Him?
Where are these world renowned charties without ties to terrorists?
How can you make yourself pure if you "hate" those that are non-believers?
Go bow to the black rock, again? Can you name one prophet from the OT that told anyone to bow to the big black rock?

Then you are ignorant of Islam. It is based on the lie (one of many in Islam) that Abraham actually wanted to sacrifice Ishmael and not Issac as it clearly says so in the OT.

Islam
"It is considered to be incumbent upon sufficiently wealthy Muslims to sacrifice a large mammal during Eid ul-Adha (the Festival of Sacrifice), which falls during the period of Hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca). Typically, a sheep or goat is sacrificed, in commemoration of the Sacrifice of Ismail, in which God tested the faith of Abraham (Ibrahim) by ordering him to sacrifice his son Ishmael (Ismail). Over 100 million animals are slaughtered annually during Eid ul-Adha across the Islamic world within a 48 hour period."
Wikipedia, type in animal sacrifice. Or just look it up apon any search engine or Islamic site. Muslims believe Abraham wanted to sacrifice Ishmael. I can't believe you call yourself a Sunni Muslim and don't know this. It's like calling yourself Christian and not knowing that Jesus was crucified.

All irrelevant.

You are denying the promise of God as described in the Bible.

Where did Mohammed claim that "Allah" was the god of Ishmael?
Quran 2:136 "We believe in Allah and what has been sent down to us, and what was sent down to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob and their descendants, and what was given Moses and Jesus, and what was given the [other] prophets by their Lord. We do not discriminate against any one of them and are committed [to live] in peace to Him."

Islam
Wikipedia, type in animal sacrifice. Or just look it up apon any search engine or Islamic site. Muslims believe Abraham wanted to sacrifice Ishmael. I can't believe you call yourself a Sunni Muslim and don't know this. It's like calling yourself Christian and not knowing that Jesus was crucified.
Still no link??

Where did Mohammed claim that "Allah" was the god of Ishmael?[/QUOTE]

Ishmael (Hebrew: &#1497;&#1460;&#1513;&#1456;&#1473;&#1502;&#1464;&#1506;&#1461;&#1488;&#1500;, Modern Yishma'el Tiberian Yi&#353;m&#257;&#699;&#275;l ISO 259-3 Yi&#353;ma&#705;el; Greek: &#921;&#963;&#956;&#945;&#942;&#955; Isma&#275;l; Latin: Ismael; Arabic: &#1573;&#1587;&#1605;&#1575;&#1593;&#1610;&#1604;* &#702;Ism&#257;&#703;&#299;l) is a figure in the Hebrew Bible and the Qur'an, and was Abraham's first son according to Jews, Christians and Muslims. Ishmael was born of Abraham's marriage to Sarah's handmaiden Hagar (Genesis 16:3). According to the Genesis account, he died at the age of 137 (Genesis 25:17).[1]
Ishmael - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All irrelevant.

You are denying the promise of God as described in the Bible.

Quran 2:136 "We believe in Allah and what has been sent down to us, and what was sent down to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob and their descendants, and what was given Moses and Jesus, and what was given the [other] prophets by their Lord. We do not discriminate against any one of them and are committed [to live] in peace to Him."

"We believe" is not the same as "is" is. If you do not discriminate (as a muslim) against those that are committed to live in peace with the Lord, why do muslims pillage and destroy Christian and Jewish places of worship in the ME? Why do they MURDER Christians and Jews around the world?

"We believe" is not the same as "is" is. If you do not discriminate (as a muslim) against those that are committed to live in peace with the Lord, why do muslims pillage and destroy Christian and Jewish places of worship in the ME? Why do they MURDER Christians and Jews around the world?
Do you so easily forgive Christians who killed Muslims, Native Americans and so many others?

"We believe" is not the same as "is" is.
LOL, you sound just like ex Pres. Clinton giving testimony at his deposition about Monica. :lol: :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back