Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

We still dont know if it was wrong apartment yet. The apartment owner called about a disturbance. The police went through knocking on doors. When this dude didnt answer they burst in and he had a gun on them, so he was short. it is under investigation/. crump is on it trying to make money saying the guy said i cant breath. trying to use that again.

Sheriff’s Office released a statement claiming that the deputy who shot Fortson “reacted in self defense” after encountering the senior airman who was armed with a gun.

1. 'Ben Crump'.

2. The Facetime caller reported hearing Fortson’s last words, “I can’t breathe,” Crump shared.

Any questions?
the black racist lawyer who says doing crime is part black culture. not all article says it was facetime lady some say it was crump. any questions?

Sheriff’s Office released a statement claiming that the deputy who shot Fortson “reacted in self defense” after encountering the senior airman who was armed with a gun.

Another stellar effort of scouring the planet to find the once every 2-3 weeks black man done bad by law

My EDC Glock is at foot of Couch I’m laying on , If they are executing a No Knock stack and my door will withstand the first entry battering by the second one (allows entry)I will be topping off after a Mag dump and egressing towards my Shotgun and larger Cal Glock ( Both loaded and ready with real world Brawler ammo

My EDC Glock is at foot of Couch I’m laying on , If they are executing a No Knock stack and my door will withstand the first entry battering by the second one (allows entry)I will be topping off after a Mag dump and egressing towards my Shotgun and larger Cal Glock ( Both loaded and ready with real world Brawler ammo
then you will end up dead. just comply with cops. you are never allowed to aim a gun at a cop.

Did the cops have body cams? Sorry, but I'll wait until all the relevant information is available before jumping to conclusions. Too many unknowns at this point and we only have one side of the story.

Yep
Did the cops have body cams? Sorry, but I'll wait until all the relevant information is available before jumping to conclusions. Too many unknowns at this point and we only have one side of the story.
Cops making entry in ANY situation has many variables

yes there to rleases them

the cop announced himself and then guy potined gun and he got shot . self defense.

the even told to drop the gun oooh. this is self defense buy cops. and they didnt burst end the due open door with gun pointed at them. mom has no case here.

Horseshitting didn't post this to say that an innocent black man was killed, she posted this to try and claim that this murdered black man was a criminal.
Defending your Abode against any Armed incursion is the way it should be ( unless they announce themselves and give you time to chose wisely )

Forum List

Back