God = Allah = Abba = father

According to Levitical Law the first born son gets double the blessing and inheritance.

Must be why the descendants of Ishmael have all of the oil.

And the descendants of Isaac have zip. :eusa_angel:

You really want to lie don't you?

sunni ijit lives in opposite land
Usually, I am having to teach Christians their Bible.

But now I am have to also teach a Jew what the Torah says.

Sad, very sad indeed.............

Deuteronomy 21:15–17 "If a man has two wives, and he loves one but not the other, and both bear him sons but the firstborn is the son of the wife he does not love, 16 when he wills his property to his sons, he must not give the rights of the firstborn to the son of the wife he loves in preference to his actual firstborn, the son of the wife he does not love. 17 He must acknowledge the son of his unloved wife as the firstborn by giving him a double share of all he has. That son is the first sign of his father’s strength. The right of the firstborn belongs to him."

You really want to lie don't you?

Deuteronomy 21:15–17 "If a man has two wives, and he loves one but not the other, and both bear him sons but the firstborn is the son of the wife he does not love, 16 when he wills his property to his sons, he must not give the rights of the firstborn to the son of the wife he loves in preference to his actual firstborn, the son of the wife he does not love. 17 He must acknowledge the son of his unloved wife as the firstborn by giving him a double share of all he has. That son is the first sign of his father’s strength. The right of the firstborn belongs to him."

You really don't know what the fuck it is you are talking about.

I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

But no mention I am the God of Ishmael

I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Obviously, God had his hand on Ishmael and blessed him abundantly.

"Genesis 21:13 "And of the son of the maid I will make a nation also, because he is your descendant."

Obviously, God had his hand on Ishmael and blessed him abundantly.

"Genesis 21:13 "And of the son of the maid I will make a nation also, because he is your descendant."

But no where does it say that God is the God of Ishmael

OH and by the way the first born isn't always the chosen
Example being Jacob and Esau
And Ephriam and Manasseh

Genesis 48 is a starting point if you're lost.

OH and by the way the first born isn't always the chosen
Example being Jacob and Esau
And Ephriam and Manasseh

Genesis 48 is a starting point if you're lost.
I quote Levitical Law which was given to the Jews by God to follow.

And you present a couple of anomalies to the law to back up your twisted agenda. :cuckoo:

Two things
1. where does it say God is the God of Ishmael

Two times the First born wasn't the chosen.

Genesis 25:8 Abraham breathed his last and died in a ripe old age, an old man and satisfied with life; and he was gathered to his people.

25:9 Then his sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah, in the field of Ephron the son of Zohar the Hittite, facing Mamre,
Again, that was mainly a show of support for Abraham. It's good that you are quoting Bible verses, since these are the more relevant verses in the Bible regarding Ishmael:

The angel of the LORD also said to her:
“You are now with child
and you will have a son.
You shall name him Ishmael,
for the LORD has heard of your misery. He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone’s hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers.” Genesis 16:11-12

17:19 Then God said, "Yes, but your wife Sarah will bear you a son, and you will call him Isaac. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him.

17:21 But my covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear to you by this time next year."

21:12 But God said to him, "Do not be so distressed about the boy and your maidservant. Listen to whatever Sarah tells you, because it is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.
New Living Translation (©2007)

22:27 Isaac spoke up and said to his father Abraham, "Father?" "Yes, my son?" Abraham replied. "The fire and wood are here," Isaac said, "but where is the lamb for the burnt offering?"

At no point was this discussion about how the descendants of Abraham were counted or if God "blessed" Ishmael until the naysayers brought it up.

I've already quoted the Bible verse in which God promises to make a nation from the descendants of Ishmael.

They became the Arab people. And eventually, Muslims under Islam worshipped the God that kept His promise. The word for god in their language is Allah.

While some of you appear to be threatened by this non revelation. It should in fact be the opposite. If God made a promise to Hagar and kept His promise, it shows the benevolence of Our Lord, and should strengthen our Faith, not threaten it.

At no point was this discussion about how the descendants of Abraham were counted or if God "blessed" Ishmael until the naysayers brought it up.

I've already quoted the Bible verse in which God promises to make a nation from the descendants of Ishmael.

They became the Arab people. And eventually, Muslims under Islam worshipped the God that kept His promise. The word for god in their language is Allah.

While some of you appear to be threatened by this non revelation. It should in fact be the opposite. If God made a promise to Hagar and kept His promise, it shows the benevolence of Our Lord, and should strengthen our Faith, not threaten it.

But here is what the OP is all about

I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob

No I am the God of Ishmael.

Also note that Ishmael is not the child of husband and wife but formed from infidelity at the insistence of Sarai in a moment of weak faith. Hagar, once pregnant then starts acting badly towards Sarai and Sarai then goes to Abram to have it straightened out. Abram decides to let Sarai work it out herself and she mistreats Hagar who then runs away. It's then God tells her to go back to Sarai. We also learn there that Ishmael is going to have his hand turned against everyone and live as a wild animal.

So you have two lines here. Hagar and Sarah. God chose the child of Abraham and Sarah whom he divinely appointed to carry the child of the two as a miracle. She was 90. The child of Abram and Hagar, conceived in deceit goes on his merry way after the fact and goes on to do as God said and be the father of other nations. Not God's chosen people.

But you know what? This is all academic. Until Islam acknowledges that Jesus was Christ and Messiah and God in the Flesh, you cannot say that they are the same God, for if they were the same god, why would Allah deny himself and the work of salvation done on the cross?

God is not divided against himself. So how do the 'wide highway' folk negotiate this 'narrow path'?

All irrelevant.

You are denying the promise of God as described in the Bible.

God did not have a covenant with Ishmael nor do you see it noted any where in the bible that the same God who is the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob
Shown as the God of Ishmael.

Similarities in beliefs? Sure. That's what happens when a man decides he is a prophet and tries to convince the Jews and the Christians that he knows their religions better than they do and instead creates a third, mixing up all the beliefs and then claiming his book usurps all others then butchers them when they disagree.

That doesn't make it the same god. Far from it.

A twisted man's convoluted ideas about what God the Father wants doesn't diminish His divinity.

IOW..... Same Father, different interpretations.

So, you know their religions better than they do, eh? ;)

One more time

God did not have a covenant with Ishmael nor do you see it noted any where in the bible that the same God who is the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob
Fuck allah and the muslim religion.

One more time

Fuck allah and the muslim religion.
Bigrebnc1775 lost the debate and now is having a meltdown!! :lol:

Where does it say that the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob is also the God of Ishmael in the bible. When you can produce that then you have won. Until then just have another meltdown on you. I am glad I was able to teach you about a subject you are clueless about.
So fuck allah is not a meltdown, denying what I tell you on your part is a meltdown

Last edited:
Also note that Ishmael is not the child of husband and wife but formed from infidelity at the insistence of Sarai in a moment of weak faith.
There was No infidelity involved when Abraham took Hajar to be his wife.

It was perfectly legal for a man to have more than one wife according to O.T. Law

Almost every Prophet and King in the O.T. had multiple wives; Moses, Lot, David, Soloman, Abraham, etc.

And not once did God forbid the practice or say that it was wrong.

Forum List

Back