Girl wins state title in boys wrestling?

A man dressed as a woman

competing with real women

wow

he must feel so proud with himself that he won.

:mad-61: :rolleyes-41:

She was born a girl, genius.

I'm guessing you're one of those that doesn't want people going to the restroom of the gender they think they are,
as opposed to the way they were born.

He wasn't allowed to wrestle boys....he had to wrestle the gender that is on his birth certificate.

It's hilarious that the transphobes here don't get that he is being forced to play by THEIR rules.

Do you support that rule?

If Texas won't allow him to legally change his gender to male, then they are stuck with this.

She shouldn't be allowed to compete as a male. She should also be disqualified for drug use though.
Oh look...must be the talking point being put out.

Notice that the authorities didn't disqualify him tho they know he's taking transition drugs.

I'm pretty sure that's because legal drugs prescribed by a doctor are not on the banned list.

A man dressed as a woman

competing with real women

wow

he must feel so proud with himself that he won.

:mad-61: :rolleyes-41:

The confused kid has no idea what it is....the parents should be investigated

I'm not confused.

he is a freak.

:dunno:

Well yes...but any parent supporting this nonsense is no parent

what parents

do we know if he has parents at all?

Good question...most likely a pajama boy and a lesbian got together and defied the odds

It's hilarious that the transphobes here don't get that he is being forced to play by THEIR rules.

If Texas won't allow him to legally change his gender to male, then they are stuck with this.

She shouldn't be allowed to compete as a male. She should also be disqualified for drug use though.
Oh look...must be the talking point being put out.

Notice that the authorities didn't disqualify him tho they know he's taking transition drugs.

I'm pretty sure that's because legal drugs prescribed by a doctor are not on the banned list.
And if they were, sounds like the authorities are well aware that he is taking these drugs and haven't banned his competing.

Oh, the irony...

And in Texas, lawmakers are considering a bill similar to HB2, the North Carolina law that prompted the NBA to move this year's All-Star Game out of that state. If passed, the Texas version, called SB6, would require transgender people to use the bathroom of their "biological sex."

Transgender boy Mack Beggs wins Texas state girls wrestling championship

That law means he'll have to use the girls' locker room/bathroom at school.

lol, that's what I said. You must be a boy when you wrestle, a girl when you take a shower.

What a tangled web they weave...

The Olympics used to check for gender identity and kick out offenders. Now the left thinks it's fine for a boy to compete against and beat up girls. The world is upside down to the left.

You're right, except that this is not a boy. This is a girl who thinks she should be a boy so she's doped up on testosterone. The sports officials in TX aren't getting sucked into her fantasy, so they made her wrestle with other girls. The problem is that they ignored the fact that she's doped up on performance enhancing hormones. She should have been disqualified.

Oh, the irony...

And in Texas, lawmakers are considering a bill similar to HB2, the North Carolina law that prompted the NBA to move this year's All-Star Game out of that state. If passed, the Texas version, called SB6, would require transgender people to use the bathroom of their "biological sex."

Transgender boy Mack Beggs wins Texas state girls wrestling championship

That law means he'll have to use the girls' locker room/bathroom at school.
So is "he" showering with the boys now?

I was (and am) confused as FUCK. I guess it's a boy in girl's wrestling. Wholly SHIT!

The "Transgender Boy" is confusing to me anyhow. In other terms.........Real boy trans. to a girl...........or real girl trans into boy............

If you can't win against the boys your size, just tell you feel like a girl inside. Then you can win against the girls.

This can't be made up, it's too dumb.

Yeah, it's dumb that not everyone conforms to your prejudices, huh? And confusing too. Yeah, it's an apple, so it should be green, but it's red, so confusing.

It isn't a boy. It's a girl on steroids. If it was another girl, who took the exact same drugs she would be disqualified . This girl should be disqualified for the same reasons.

He wasn't allowed to wrestle boys....he had to wrestle the gender that is on his birth certificate.

No, not our rules. Our rules would disqualify her from wrestling because of performance enhancing drugs. She shouldn't be allowed to wrestle. Period.

Mark

So, when does a transgender transition enough to become a boy? You understand the can of worms you are opening up here? Flip it. If a boy wants to transform into a girl to wrestle, should we also allow it because its the way he feels? Now, he won't even need steroids to be competitive.

Mark

Forum List

Back