Girl wins state title in boys wrestling?

Classic RW dementia. They want this kid to be male when he participates in sports, but female when he takes a shower afterwards.

lolol. You cannot make this shit up.

You keep avoiding its the drug use angle....why is that, Dumb Deer? We both know
Well, let's see here. The Texas Sports authorities know what he's taking. Why didn't they ban him from competing?

Political correctness.

Mark

It isn't a boy. It's a girl on steroids. If it was another girl, who took the exact same drugs she would be disqualified . This girl should be disqualified for the same reasons.

Evidence for your claims?

What? She is a 100% girl. Every cell in her body has an XX chromosome. It is physically impossible for her to be anything but a girl. Even if she is a mutilated girl, she is still a girl.

Mark

He wasn't allowed to wrestle boys....he had to wrestle the gender that is on his birth certificate.
The joys of legal positivism.

And you have a better suggestion? If gender is fluid, then we should have no boys and girls teams. Are you suggesting letting them compete against each other?

Mark

He wasn't allowed to wrestle boys....he had to wrestle the gender that is on his birth certificate.
The joys of legal positivism.

And you have a better suggestion? If gender is fluid, then we should have no boys and girls teams. Are you suggesting letting them compete against each other?

Mark
Yeah, natural law.

It isn't a boy. It's a girl on steroids. If it was another girl, who took the exact same drugs she would be disqualified . This girl should be disqualified for the same reasons.

What? She is a 100% girl. Every cell in her body has an XX chromosome. It is physically impossible for her to be anything but a girl. Even if she is a mutilated girl, she is still a girl.

Mark

Those weren't the claims.

I was (and am) confused as FUCK. I guess it's a boy in girl's wrestling. Wholly SHIT!

The "Transgender Boy" is confusing to me anyhow. In other terms.........Real boy trans. to a girl...........or real girl trans into boy............

Exactly why we need to stop this nonsense. People are using the wrong pronoun for her. She was born a female and will always be one, her DNA isn't going to change.
Progressives have a hard time understanding basic DNA.

It was a girl competing as a girl, that is right.

It was a girl using drug to enhance her strength, that is wrong.

The doctor who prescribed the drugs should be in jail.

I was (and am) confused as FUCK. I guess it's a boy in girl's wrestling. Wholly SHIT!

The "Transgender Boy" is confusing to me anyhow. In other terms.........Real boy trans. to a girl...........or real girl trans into boy............

Exactly why we need to stop this nonsense. People are using the wrong pronoun for her. She was born a female and will always be one, her DNA isn't going to change.

It is quite amazing how the left wing will make the argument that anyone who is against AGW is anti-science. Or they push evolution until it is pointed out that being "gay" is not at all supported by the evolutionary theory. But if it is pointed out that being born without the hangy down parts makes you a girl, all of a sudden science has no meaning to them.

It is quite amazing how the left wing will make the argument that anyone who is against AGW is anti-science. Or they push evolution until it is pointed out that being "gay" is not at all supported by the evolutionary theory. But if it is pointed out that being born without the hangy down parts makes you a girl, all of a sudden science has no meaning to them.

Science is fluid to a left loon, they don't use actual science, they use science to suit an agenda.

See GLOBULL warming for further proof

The Olympics used to check for gender identity and kick out offenders. Now the left thinks it's fine for a boy to compete against and beat up girls. The world is upside down to the left.

Actually its a girl trying to turn into a boy competing against girls who want to remain girls.

Mark
So...he wrestled in the correct catagory, in your opinion.

The Olympics used to check for gender identity and kick out offenders. Now the left thinks it's fine for a boy to compete against and beat up girls. The world is upside down to the left.

Actually its a girl trying to turn into a boy competing against girls who want to remain girls.
Actually it's a former girl transitioning to boy who wanted to compete against boys but the law said he had to still compete against girls.

Actually it's a former girl.

She'll always be a girl....just mutilated and drugged up.

The DNA never lies

It's hilarious that the transphobes here don't get that he is being forced to play by THEIR rules.

Do you support that rule?

If Texas won't allow him to legally change his gender to male, then they are stuck with this.

She shouldn't be allowed to compete as a male. She should also be disqualified for drug use though.
Oh look...must be the talking point being put out.

Notice that the authorities didn't disqualify him tho they know he's taking transition drugs.

If the drugs she is on do not enhance performance, then I have no issue with her being in a female tournament. However it is reported she is on testosterone, which greatly changes a person. She should be disqualified but my guess is liberal politicians and lawyers threaten anyone that brings it up, citing "discrimination".

If trannies want to do sports, they need to form their own division.

It's hilarious that the transphobes here don't get that he is being forced to play by THEIR rules.

Do you support that rule?

If Texas won't allow him to legally change his gender to male, then they are stuck with this.

She shouldn't be allowed to compete as a male. She should also be disqualified for drug use though.
Oh look...must be the talking point being put out.

Notice that the authorities didn't disqualify him tho they know he's taking transition drugs.

If the drugs she is on do not enhance performance, then I have no issue with her being in a female tournament. However it is reported she is on testosterone, which greatly changes a person. She should be disqualified but my guess is liberal politicians and lawyers threaten anyone that brings it up, citing "discrimination".

If trannies want to do sports, they need to form their own division.

LOL That would be comical.

Actually it's a former girl transitioning to boy who wanted to compete against boys but the law said he had to still compete against girls.

Another DNA-denier.

Forum List

Back