College students aren’t having enough sex — so they’re turning to anti-Israel protests: NYU professor

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Well now....That's a different take. :laughing0301:

NYU professor Scott Galloway said that college campuses were increasingly becoming reminiscent of Nazi Germany — and attributed the reason partly to young people not having enough sex.

“We need to enjoy sex,” Galloway offered to some initial confusion during an appearance on “Real Time” with Bill Maher Friday.

“I think part of the problem is young people aren’t having enough sex so they go on the hunt for fake threats and the most popular threat through history is [antisemitism].”

Galloway appeared on the show with former CNN host Don Lemon — who later told The Post he was inclined to agree with the observation.

“It would definitely take the edge off,” Lemon chimed in by phone.

Galloway said American society would not survive if its people could not rally behind noble causes — adding that much of what he was seeing reminded him of the early rise of Hitler.

“It’s easy to poke fun at these kids, but history has a way of repeating itself, and this is how it starts. In ’30s Germany, a progressive community, a thriving gay community, excellent academic institutions. And how it started, was it was fashionable to wear a brown shirt and mock students at the University of Vienna,’ Galloway said.

A lot of guys virtue signal by joining causes they don't believe in hoping it'll eventually get them laid.
Maybe there isn't enough testosterone to have an erection in the men and too much in the women. ;)

I guess he's going by the old saying when folks get stressed "You need to get laid" as an universal solution to almost every problem.

Well now....That's a different take. :laughing0301:

NYU professor Scott Galloway said that college campuses were increasingly becoming reminiscent of Nazi Germany — and attributed the reason partly to young people not having enough sex.

“We need to enjoy sex,” Galloway offered to some initial confusion during an appearance on “Real Time” with Bill Maher Friday.

“I think part of the problem is young people aren’t having enough sex so they go on the hunt for fake threats and the most popular threat through history is [antisemitism].”

Galloway appeared on the show with former CNN host Don Lemon — who later told The Post he was inclined to agree with the observation.

“It would definitely take the edge off,” Lemon chimed in by phone.

Galloway said American society would not survive if its people could not rally behind noble causes — adding that much of what he was seeing reminded him of the early rise of Hitler.

“It’s easy to poke fun at these kids, but history has a way of repeating itself, and this is how it starts. In ’30s Germany, a progressive community, a thriving gay community, excellent academic institutions. And how it started, was it was fashionable to wear a brown shirt and mock students at the University of Vienna,’ Galloway said.

A lot of guys virtue signal by joining causes they don't believe in hoping it'll eventually get them laid.
Maybe there isn't enough testosterone to have an erection in the men and too much in the women. ;)

I guess he's going by the old saying when folks get stressed "You need to get laid" as an universal solution to almost every problem.
you caught that 17 year old me, going to "cross roads" (kind of a 60s christian turning point) with the strawberry blonde ..........................................

I watched that whole episode, this Scott Galloway was very interesting to listen to, I had never heard of him before but he had one takedown after another of these student protests.

getting laid seems to give the old problems a new perspective. she seems to forget about those lists of chores for a few hours , anyway.

But in general terms it seems the world has been "feminised" by a surplus of estrogen and a lowering of testostesrone-- almost certainly deliberately .

No wonder we are infested with Mutants , and behaviour among so many is weighted away from stereotypical "maleness" .

So the mad Prof might be far from a lunatic .

Forum List

Back