Girl wins state title in boys wrestling?

If you can't win against the boys your size, just tell you feel like a girl inside. Then you can win against the girls.

This can't be made up, it's too dumb.

At some point a girl is going to be cut from a team because a stronger boy feels like a girl. I can't wait to see the Title 9 lawsuit over discrimination.
Testosterone, a steroid, should be a banned substance for athletes. Why isn't this wrestler being tested for banned substances? Is it legal to take steroids in the Texas school system?

At some point a girl is going to be cut from a team because a stronger boy feels like a girl. I can't wait to see the Title 9 lawsuit over discrimination.
Testosterone, a steroid, should be a banned substance for athletes. Why isn't this wrestler being tested for banned substances? Is it legal to take steroids in the Texas school system?

It's a girl on testosterone, and because it's prescribed by a doctor she's allowed to wrestle. TX law says they have to be on the team that the birth certificate indicates even though they have an unfair advantage.

The so called "boy" is taking testosterone drugs to further "Its" mental delusion.

So how is this different from normal athlete's taking performance enhancing drugs and being disqualified from competing? ..... :cool:

Last edited:
The Olympics used to check for gender identity and kick out offenders. Now the left thinks it's fine for a boy to compete against and beat up girls. The world is upside down to the left.

A sad day in the world of competitve sports. Thanks you leftist jackasses

It's Texas.
The Olympics used to check for gender identity and kick out offenders. Now the left thinks it's fine for a boy to compete against and beat up girls. The world is upside down to the left.

She's required to compete in the gender on her birth certificate.

I thought that was the way you RWnuts wanted things.

It's Texas.

She shouldn't be allowed in any sport taking performance enhancing drugs.

It's Texas.

She shouldn't be allowed in any sport taking performance enhancing drugs.

What's Texas law say?

It's Texas.

It is the way the RW wants it....but that won't stop them from whining anyways.

Why can't transgendered people stay out of sport? Would it kill them to stay out of sport and the military?

Forum List

Back