Girl wins state title in boys wrestling?

Classic RW dementia. They want this kid to be male when he participates in sports, but female when he takes a shower afterwards.

lolol. You cannot make this shit up.

You keep avoiding its the drug use angle....why is that, Dumb Deer? We both know

If you can prove he's using a drug prohibited by Texas high school sports rules, then you win.

Its a performance enhancing drug, it makes the individual stronger. You think that is fair? But of course you do, youre a dumbfuck leftist with an agenda. Fucking idiot
Then, allow him to compete with boys. But noooooooo....the morons in Texas painted themselves into a corner with this and anyone with half a brain knows it.

Which is why you're having difficulty making the RWers understand.

Attorney Jim Baudhuin tried and failed to get injunctions before both the district and regional meets to prevent Beggs from competing while he transitions because he is taking testosterone. Baudhuin, who is the parent of a wrestler at another school who has never faced Beggs, told The Associated Press earlier this week he doesn't blame Beggs for the situation, but faults the UIL.

Transgender boy wins controversial girls state wrestling title in Texas

Remember, this boy did not want to compete with girls, he wanted to compete on an even playing field with boys. Because he lives in Texas, he is not allowed to. This is why rights cannot change when you cross state lines.

The Olympics used to check for gender identity and kick out offenders. Now the left thinks it's fine for a boy to compete against and beat up girls. The world is upside down to the left.

Actually its a girl trying to turn into a boy competing against girls who want to remain girls.
Actually it's a former girl transitioning to boy who wanted to compete against boys but the law said he had to still compete against girls.

Until she has the surgery she's still a girl, and even then she's still female genetically. If asked nicely I would gladly call him/her whatever they want to be called. If forced however, or browbeated, or cajoled, I will refuse.

I don't begrudge anyone their own self-identity, however you don't get to drag me along with you if I don't want to go.

Attorney Jim Baudhuin tried and failed to get injunctions before both the district and regional meets to prevent Beggs from competing while he transitions because he is taking testosterone. Baudhuin, who is the parent of a wrestler at another school who has never faced Beggs, told The Associated Press earlier this week he doesn't blame Beggs for the situation, but faults the UIL.

Remember, this boy did not want to compete with girls, he wanted to compete on an even playing field with boys. Because he lives in Texas, he is not allowed to. This is why rights cannot change when you cross state lines.

Texas got bitten by one of those unforeseen consequences events.

Just wait until a boy who claims they are a girl applies for a female only college scholarship, or grant. Then we will see the divide this can cause.

Just wait until a boy who claims they are a girl applies for a female only college scholarship, or grant. Then we will see the divide this can cause.

It's not the people wanting to simply live their lives that are causing the divide. There would have been no controversy if he had been allowed to compete with the boys like he wanted to.

It's not the people wanting to simply live their lives that are causing the divide. There would have been no controversy if he had been allowed to compete with the boys like he wanted to.

The problem is she's not a male even cosmetically yet.

I can't fly airplanes for the air force because my vision is so bad I can't see the big "E" on the chart. Maybe if you are deciding to transition at such an early age, you have to accept the fact that you can't be in athletics. Sometimes life isn't fair.

I can't fly airplanes for the air force because my vision is so bad I can't see the big "E" on the chart. Maybe if you are deciding to transition at such an early age, you have to accept the fact that you can't be in athletics. Sometimes life isn't fair.

You're insisting she's female while you're insisting she shouldn't be allowed in girls' sports?

?????

You're insisting she's female while you're insisting she shouldn't be allowed in girls' sports?

?????

She can be in girls sports as long as she hold off on the hormone part. The Testosterone is an unfair advantage. Hell its probably an unfair advantage even if she participated in the boys division.

Sometimes in life you have to make choices.

Bullshit. This goes beyond fair to plain stupidity. Let her compete with boys and there would have been no controversy.

Bullshit. This goes beyond fair to plain stupidity. Let her compete with boys and there would have been no controversy.

She's still taking a banned substance. Why can't she wait to transition? Sometimes in life you have to make choices.

New Topics

Forum List

Back