Gay politicians

OCA said:
BTW Arch, Matts once had a hardon for another guy, be aware that you are conversing with a certified fruit loop.

Lol Matts still using those same old discredited arguments, where is your brain?

Hey, honey, thanks for making it personal and for letting other people know. I guess that you are not selfish. A "fruit loop" ?!? I'm sorry but no one in authority has given me that certificate yet.

Nope. My arguments have not been discredited yet, unless something along the lines of "In my opinion you can't compare homosexual behavior with cigarette smoking" as discrediting it. Even then, all that you have is an opinion.

archangel said:
It is quite obvious what Matt is...I find it amusing though that he supports Islam....if they ever got ahold of him they would cut off both of his heads...
so btw I am just playing with his little mind...LOL

Who do you mean by "they" - Muslims? I know a few of them. Nope. To my knowledge, they do not want to cut off my heads.

You are playing with my little mind?!?! :confused: Whatever.

mattskramer said:
Hey, honey, thanks for making it personal and for letting other people know. I guess that you are not selfish. A "fruit loop" ?!? I'm sorry but no one in authority has given me that certificate yet.

Nope. My arguments have not been discredited yet, unless something along the lines of "In my opinion you can't compare homosexual behavior with cigarette smoking" as discrediting it. Even then, all that you have is an opinion.

I read a study where they placed electrodes on male test subjects some of whom were homophobes and some were normal people. Then they showed a variety of sexual images to the subjects. Homophobes overwhelmingly got sexually aroused by images of homosexuality. Conclusion of the study was that the most vocal of homophobes are actually repressing their own homosexuality. I'll bet the homophobes on this board are actually closet queens. Right fellas?
:dev3: :dev3: :dev3:

mattskramer said:
It doesn't matter if homosexuality is a genetic trait. It does not matter if homosexuality is purely a choice. It just does not matter.
Oh yes it does matter Matt..If I thought for one second it was a choice, I'd be with OCA, D, Pale and the rest on this..So, it matters.

nucular said:
I read a study where they placed electrodes on male test subjects some of whom were homophobes and some were normal people. Then they showed a variety of sexual images to the subjects. Homophobes overwhelmingly got sexually aroused by images of homosexuality. Conclusion of the study was that the most vocal of homophobes are actually repressing their own homosexuality. I'll bet the homophobes on this board are actually closet queens. Right fellas?
:dev3: :dev3: :dev3:

I would not so far as to say that OCA is a repressed closet homosexual. Yet, I think that many people who speak out so strongly against homosexual behavior are, at least to some degree, insecure within themselves and their own identity. OCA even felt the need to bring up the fact that I was, long ago, attracted to a young man - big deal. IMHO people like that really need to get a life.

By the way, I enjoy your clever posts.

Mr. P said:
Oh yes it does matter Matt..If I thought for one second it was a choice, I'd be with OCA, D, Pale and the rest on this..So, it matters.

I don't know if it is a choice and I don't care. People choose to be in relationships with people outside their religion, race, and nation. That used to be considered unacceptable. People choose their religion and we have laws preventive religious discrimination. The same should be said for homosexuality. I see that allowing for homosexuality can be argued whether or not it is a choice. I can see that homosexuality might not be a choice. Why should someone choose to be a homosexual and subject himself to such bigotry and prejudice? I can see that people might be genetically predisposed to being homosexual as some people might be predisposed to being left handed. On the other hand, people can be conditioned to alter their desires. People who are left-handed can be conditioned to use their right hands. I don't see that such conditioning is necessary since I don't see anything wrong with being left-handed or with being a homosexual. Likewise, I don't see anything wrong with choosing a relationship with someone outside your religion or choosing a relationship with someone outside your sex. I don't care to debate the issue of "nature vs nurture".

mattskramer said:
I would not so far as to say that OCA is a repressed closet homosexual. Yet, I think that many people who speak out so strongly against homosexual behavior are, at least to some degree, insecure within themselves and their own identity. OCA even felt the need to bring up the fact that I was, long ago, attracted to a young man - big deal. IMHO people like that really need to get a life.

By the way, I enjoy your clever posts.

Insecure big time! Anybody who worries about any other adults sex life has a problem with their own. When they see something that bothers them it's because they are afraid they are the same way or would do the same thing given the opportunity.

mattskramer said:
.... I don't care to debate the issue of "nature vs nurture".
I'm not looking for a debate, matt.
I was just making a statement.

BTW...look into the "On the other hand, people can be conditioned to alter their desires." thing..you'll find it fails 99% of the time.

When anyone disputes their call to arms...they immediately start with the immature..."you are homophobic because you are a repressed homosexual!" Nice try children but it does not hold water... your silly study cited, nucular, is most assuredly from a Elite Liberal University who are pushing all this nonsense!And for the some 80% of all Americans who are against homosexual behavoir we say this....we could care less what you as adults do in the privacy of your own bedroom...but will not tolerate homosexual marriage...or teaching your perverse life style to our children in the school system...nor will we tolerate exhibitionism in the public forum...so get over your spilled milk...now run along and go play with "your pee pees in the tee pee"... And Matt if you truly have Islamic friends why don't you confess your lifestyle to them and let us know what the reaction was...that is if after confessing you are able to get back to us! :bye1:

archangel said:
When anyone disputes their call to arms...they immediately start with the immature..."you are homophobic because you are a repressed homosexual!" Nice try children but it does not hold water... your silly study cited, nucular, is most assuredly from a Elite Liberal University who are pushing all this nonsense!And for the some 80% of all Americans who are against homosexual behavoir we say this....we could care less what you as adults do in the privacy of your own bedroom...but will not tolerate homosexual marriage...or teaching your perverse life style to our children in the school system...nor will we tolerate exhibitionism in the public forum...so get over your spilled milk...now run along and go play with "your pee pees in the tee pee"... And Matt if you truly have Islamic friends why don't you confess your lifestyle to them and let us know what the reaction was...that is if after confessing you are able to get back to us! :bye1:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
:boohoo:

Still get the impression that if your sex life were interesting you wouldn't be interjecting yourself into that of others.

nucular said:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
:boohoo:

Still get the impression that if your sex life were interesting you wouldn't be interjecting yourself into that of others.

Quite boring...being retired and having two kids and 4 grandkids I use my energy in other pursuits...like boating,flying.fishing and camping...I did not interject myself into that of others..y'all do that with your stupid comments...by the way I am getting the feeling that you are in the entertainment businees..sag been bad to ya lately...having trouble getting a part? :sleep:

Isaac Brock said:
I would disagree with you, society's conforms HAVE changed, it's people's mind frames that do not remember that past and all the other taboos we've all had and have had gone. I'm not weighing in on whether its ethical, but it is inevitable.

In the context of this argument, I would argue that society has not changed all that much. The same people who supported homosexuals in the 70s do it now. Those of us who don't care what you do in the privacy of your own home then, are the same ones now. The percentage of people who believe it to be abnormal behavior couldn't be much higher.

If you are referring to the fact that hanging fags from the nearest tree is a hate crime, and no longer en vogue, I willd raw your attention to the word "crime", and the fact that "tolerance," if you wish to call it that, has been forced upon us via legislation.

Overwhelmingly majorities have supported laws ecluding gays from marriage, but they will be overturned by the first bleeding heart liberal bench legislator they come before.

That isn't society changing. That's our laws being derailed and the will of the majority being circumvented in the name of political correctness.

mattskramer said:
It doesn't matter if homosexuality is a genetic trait. It does not matter if homosexuality is purely a choice. It just does not matter.

It does if it is socially unacceptable behavior. What doesn't matter is the whining 10% who think the 90% should cater to their whims to be girlie-men.

archangel said:
Quite boring...being retired and having two kids and 4 grandkids I use my energy in other pursuits...like boating,flying.fishing and camping...I did not interject myself into that of others..y'all do that with your stupid comments...by the way I am getting the feeling that you are in the entertainment businees..sag been bad to ya lately...having trouble getting a part? :sleep:

I don't do much acting. I suspended my SAG/AFTRA card a few years ago.

GunnyL said:
It does if it is socially unacceptable behavior. What doesn't matter is the whining 10% who think the 90% should cater to their whims to be girlie-men.

When the majority gang up on the minority rather than giving them their rights, the majority prove themselves to be girlie-men.

mattskramer said:
It is not laughable. It is perfectly logical. Smoking is a moral perversion to the same extent as homosexual behavior - perhaps more so. It is sick. Why would anyone knowingly subject himself, and those around him, to such a poison. When you have sex (homosexual or heterosexual) you are taking a chance on whether or not your partner is "clean". A cigarette is never clean. Hmmm. Anal sex and oral sex between people of opposite sex is okay, but anal sex and oral sex between people of the same sex is not okay. Oh well. Everyone - go ahead and light up.

That is just plain dumb. this from the wannabe intelelctually elite? GMAFB.

nucular said:
I don't do much acting. I suspended my SAG/AFTRA card a few years ago.

Having grown up around actors...G/Pa on Moms side was the Head of Transportation at the old Warner Bros Studios...I can smell y'all after the first few words!With the exception of a few I respect..the rest make me ill...sorry!

archangel said:
And Matt if you truly have Islamic friends why don't you confess your lifestyle to them and let us know what the reaction was...that is if after confessing you are able to get back to us! :bye1:

Me?!? Okay. For a moment, I didn't know to whom you were directing your post. Yes. My Muslim friends already know that I'm a happily married agnostic heterosexual. They don't care. It is too bad that so many non Muslims seem to care.

GunnyL said:
Good comeback. Idiot.

Yeah let's call each other names-OK, Pinhead who is queerer than a three dollar bill and proves it with every drool splattered stroke of the keyboard.

Forum List

Back