When did Antisemites start using the term "ZIONIST" instead of "JEWISH"?

Has it always been this way?

It seems very prevalent lately.

What is the different between a ZIONIST and a JEW or JEW SYMPATHIZER?

When did people (stop demonizing everyone), start using the term "ZIONIST" instead of "JEWISH"?

Jews have from the very beginning of the Zionist movement.

fyi: Many Jews are not Zionists. Many Israeli's aren't Zionists.

Why are they harassing that Jewish man and not letting him walk?

Do they expect him to stop the IDF?

Seems like NAZI type behavior.

Disgusting.

If you do not CONDEMN this ANTISEMITISM, YOU SUPPORT IT.

/——/ It started about 3,000 years ago, there abouts.

So antisemites say they are ANTIZIONIST and not ANTIJEWISH why?

I honestly do not get the nuance.

These students are harassing and threatening Jewish students.

I think Israel should be allow to exist without exterminating Jews. I guess that makes me a Zionist?

/——/ It started about 3,000 years ago, there abouts.
Even Wikipedia shows you up

Zionism a movement that emerged in Europe in the 19th century to enable the establishment of a homeland for the Jewish people in Palestine a region roughly corresponding to the Land of Israel in Jewish tradition. Following the establishment of the modern state of Israel, Zionism became an ideology that supports the development and protection of the State of Israel as a Jewish state.

Look at how one person yells a line, and the whole crowd repeats and obeys.

THIS IS A CULT.

Watch that and explain how it is not a cult.

That video is disgusting, and it's blacks leading the charge, blacks who claim to be victims themselves. They should be ashamed, but they have none. How do they think they own that property or have the right to ask anyone to leave? The condescension and arrogance is amazing, exactly what you see from lefties on this board as well.

Those who don't offer the distinction to the Jewish people can be truly charged as being antisemitic.

Not to even need to mention that many Arabs and others deserve the distinction too.

Know thy enemy!

Forum List

Back