Gay politicians

What a bunch of "stuff." Animals engage in what we call homosexual acts because it feels good. They cannot reason; therefore, are not conscious that there is a "right or wrong" to their actions.

Human beings allegedly can reason. That is what sets us apart, and above animals. It is ridiculous to compare us to them.

Likewise comparing homosexuality to cigarette smoking. Just more dishonest BS from the left.

Homosexuality is aberrant behavior. It requires a conscious decision to engage in homosexual activity. It defies the laws of nature and society. No whining allowed when one makes a conscious decision to live outside the conforms of society.

GunnyL said:
What a bunch of "stuff." Animals engage in what we call homosexual acts because it feels good. They cannot reason; therefore, are not conscious that there is a "right or wrong" to their actions.

Human beings allegedly can reason. That is what sets us apart, and above animals. It is ridiculous to compare us to them.

Likewise comparing homosexuality to cigarette smoking. Just more dishonest BS from the left.

Homosexuality is aberrant behavior. It requires a conscious decision to engage in homosexual activity. It defies the laws of nature and society. No whining allowed when one makes a conscious decision to live outside the conforms of society.

And what if the conforms of society change, as it does so often in our history?

Isaac Brock said:

If the conforms of this society lead us to accept homosexuality as "normal" you will begin to see the acceleration of the downfall and destruction of our society as we know it.

No logical thinking person can believe it is normal for two people of the same sex to copulate, no ifs, ands or buts about it.

OCA said:
If the conforms of this society lead us to accept homosexuality as "normal" you will begin to see the acceleration of the downfall and destruction of our society as we know it.

No logical thinking person can believe it is normal for two people of the same sex to copulate, no ifs, ands or buts about it.

LOL - It's nice to see OCA is still around. You haven't changed a bit have you?
Oh. Your comment reminded me of the closing scene in the movie "Around the World in 80 Days" The old popups members of an exclusive men's club are dumbfounded when they see a woman wander in. One of the members says that "This is the end". Oh no!!!! Look out OCA. The destruction of your society is coming. LOL. Look. People thought society would crumble if Blacks were treated as human. People though society would be destroyed if women were allowed to vote. People thought that religion would have no meaning if people married people of different faiths. The world has not come to an end and it won't come to an end if people think that homosexuality is normal.

:chillpill

Yet the issue is not whether or not homosexuality is normal. I thought that you would have learned by now that the old "normalcy" argument just doesn't hold water. It is not normal for people to smoke cigarettes but you would not outlaw cigarette smoking - would you? Oh well. Like talking to a brick wall - but it is entertaining to read your old fallacious ranting. Have a nice evening.

Isaac Brock said:

The conforms of society have NOT changed. The vocal minority would have you believe so, but last I checked, over 80% of Americans consider homosexuality abnormal behavior. Over 60% are against gay marriage.

Homosexuality is a flaw in character and homosexual behavior is abnormal. No dishonest argument -- comparing them to cigarettes or black Americans -- is going to change THAT fact.

IF and WHEN the conforms of society change, so do the laws. Unless I consider them unConstitutional, I will abide by them. IF and WHEN society accepts homosexuality as normal behavior, then I have to agree with OCA .... this society will be going down.

GunnyL said:
The conforms of society have NOT changed. The vocal minority would have you believe so, but last I checked, over 80% of Americans consider homosexuality abnormal behavior. Over 60% are against gay marriage.

Homosexuality is a flaw in character and homosexual behavior is abnormal. No dishonest argument -- comparing them to cigarettes or black Americans -- is going to change THAT fact.

IF and WHEN the conforms of society change, so do the laws. Unless I consider them unConstitutional, I will abide by them. IF and WHEN society accepts homosexuality as normal behavior, then I have to agree with OCA .... this society will be going down.

The conforms of society have changed in different areas. In the scientific world people used to think that the earth was flat. In the social world it used to be understood that people of one faith were simply not to get married to people of a different faith. Men and women were not to play the same sports together. There are many more examples. Hopefully attitudes about homosexual behavior and gay marriage will change.

Homosexuality is not greater a flaw than is being left-handed. I remember when some Catholic schools thought that it was wrong to write with your left hand. A teacher would slap a student's left hand if she caught him writing with it. homosexuality is merely a preference (due to genetic predisposition or not).

mattskramer said:
The conforms of society have changed in different areas. In the scientific world people used to think that the earth was flat. In the social world it used to be understood that people of one faith were simply not to get married to people of a different faith. Men and women were not to play the same sports together. There are many more examples. Hopefully attitudes about homosexual behavior and gay marriage will change.

Homosexuality is not greater a flaw than is being left-handed. I remember when some Catholic schools thought that it was wrong to write with your left hand. A teacher would slap a student's left hand if she caught him writing with it. homosexuality is merely a preference (due to genetic predisposition or not).

Now you are comparing aberrant sexual behavior to to a nondominant genetic trait. I guess smoking and blacks weren't good enough.

Well, I beg to differ. It's a LOT bigger flaw. I AM left-handed. I am NOT a fag. Being left-handed comes naturally. Being a fag requires a conscious effort.

OCA said:

...and history's circle turns, as this has happened countless times, and society lives on. It's no more doomsday call then allowing power to the people, votes to the women, aid to the mentally challenged. Social taboos come and go, of that, history has inexhaustable examples.

GunnyL said:

I would disagree with you, society's conforms HAVE changed, it's people's mind frames that do not remember that past and all the other taboos we've all had and have had gone. I'm not weighing in on whether its ethical, but it is inevitable.

archangel said:
Sorry...I thought that this was what this thread was about... :dunno:
As for (l) vs (R) hand being illegal...sorry I do not get the gist of that one...apples and oranges maybe! It is a fact however that homosexuality was a crime on the books in "All" states until ACLU intervention...and in the animal world it is still a crime against nature! :wtf:

If you commit a crime against nature you die.

Jumping into an active volcano is a crime against nature. Jumping off a mountain and trying to fly is a crime against nature. Trying to swim from Los Angeles to Tokyo is a crime against nature. You will die. Homosexuality is just one of the many ways human beings have sex.

nucular said:
If you commit a crime against nature you die.

Jumping into an active volcano is a crime against nature. Jumping off a mountain and trying to fly is a crime against nature. Trying to swim from Los Angeles to Tokyo is a crime against nature. You will die. Homosexuality is just one of the many ways human beings have sex.

once again I find it necessary to become blunt....STD's are natures way of dealing with unatural acts...like putting protein in a orfice that it was not intended to be...for some strange reason it morphs into another strain of bacteria and virus which can KILL! :wtf:

archangel said:
once again I find it necessary to become blunt....STD's are natures way of dealing with unatural acts...like putting protein in a orfice that it was not intended to be...for some strange reason it morphs into another strain of bacteria and virus which can KILL! :wtf:

Not as high a death rate as jumping into a volcano!

But we're getting off topic. I wouldn't stop supporting a candidate because they are gay. For instance I would vote for Condy, even if the rumors about her are true. And I wouldn't vote for Hillary, even if the rumors are found to be true.

But if the two of them started doing the nasty together I wouldn't vote for either!

nucular said:
Not as high a death rate as jumping into a volcano!

But we're getting off topic. I wouldn't stop supporting a candidate because they are gay. For instance I would vote for Condy, even if the rumors about her are true. And I wouldn't vote for Hillary, even if the rumors are found to be true.

But if the two of them started doing the nasty together I wouldn't vote for either!

on your last sentence..........however I will not vote for someone who is known to be homosexual...it goes against my personal moral code..I find them to be sexually immature...therfore it is likely they are immature in other areas of their lives!

Lol smoking and being left handed, lol some people never learn that their arguments are laughed at like a Dave Chappelle joke.

Its about choice and perversion, smoking is a choice but not morally perverted, fucking your buddy(two guys) in the brown eye or licking your girlfriends clit (two girls) is a perverted deviant act of choice in much the same category as pedophilia and rape, this is unargueable.

BTW Arch, Matts once had a hardon for another guy, be aware that you are conversing with a certified fruit loop.

Lol Matts still using those same old discredited arguments, where is your brain?

OCA said:
BTW Arch, Matts once had a hardon for another guy, be aware that you are conversing with a certified fruit loop.

Lol Matts still using those same old discredited arguments, where is your brain?

It is quite obvious what Matt is...I find it amusing though that he supports Islam....if they ever got ahold of him they would cut off both of his heads...
so btw I am just playing with his little mind...LOL

OCA said:
Lol smoking and being left handed, lol some people never learn that their arguments are laughed at like a Dave Chappelle joke.

Its about choice and perversion, smoking is a choice but not morally perverted, fucking your buddy(two guys) in the brown eye or licking your girlfriends clit (two girls) is a perverted deviant act of choice in much the same category as pedophilia and rape, this is unargueable.

To you, but not to society. Just the mere fact we are discussing this issue is a sign people's attitudes are changing. I doubt that your's will, or many other's will, but times do change, and generations of people with them.

It's not an eloquent solution to the ethicality, but it does have the inexorability of change on its side.

GunnyL said:
Now you are comparing aberrant sexual behavior to to a nondominant genetic trait. I guess smoking and blacks weren't good enough.

Well, I beg to differ. It's a LOT bigger flaw. I AM left-handed. I am NOT a fag. Being left-handed comes naturally. Being a fag requires a conscious effort.

It doesn't matter if homosexuality is a genetic trait. It does not matter if homosexuality is purely a choice. It just does not matter.

archangel said:

OMG - And Ryan White died because he did an unnatural act. Promiscuous heterosexuals get aids because they have unnatural sex acts? - LOL - This is too much. Sorry fella but STD does not equal Homosexuality. Besides, people take risks doing unnatural things much of the time. It is unnatural to smoke cigarettes. People take risks and allow those carcinogens to enter their lungs. Then, when they get cancer, they take radiation treatment. To subject yourself to intense radiation is unnatural. Get over it. Natural law is a stupid argument to use in opposing homosexuality.

OCA said:

It is not laughable. It is perfectly logical. Smoking is a moral perversion to the same extent as homosexual behavior - perhaps more so. It is sick. Why would anyone knowingly subject himself, and those around him, to such a poison. When you have sex (homosexual or heterosexual) you are taking a chance on whether or not your partner is "clean". A cigarette is never clean. Hmmm. Anal sex and oral sex between people of opposite sex is okay, but anal sex and oral sex between people of the same sex is not okay. Oh well. Everyone - go ahead and light up.

Forum List

Back