Funny how Alex Jones knew about 9/11 happening

I See ..They said it so you.. believe it..kinda like religion.. a faith based thing

lacking a credible refutation, most sane and reasonable people will almost always side with the professionals in a court room and in a news story. skepticism may be in order, but cynicism and paranoia are no rational substitute for skepticism. if you were merely skeptical you would be taken a bit more seriously.

without doing so we have no standards and shared agreements, all we have is rampant paranoid dipshits running their mouths off.

Sort of like an agreed upon reality for the good of all..someone to lead. someone to follow..even if it isn't true..yes I understand..

You people really need to take Alex Jones with a grain of salt so to speak. There are many topics he is right about and then there are just as many that he takes out of context and spins a much bigger yarn than really exists.

There is no conspiracy. Just keep watching cable news, voting, and paying your taxes. Be a good soldier, keep your mouth shut, and most importantly learn as little as possible about subjects that truly matter.

thats the logic of the official conspiracy theory apologists around here.thats for sure.the only thing you should change though is you should have said-Be a good boy and keep voting for the corrupt two party system we have.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
alex jones in june 2001 specifically stated that planes would be used to attack buildings and that bin laden would be blamed for it. it was spot on

Before you continue to laugh and make yourself look more naive than you already are I'd advise you that the FBI's complicity in supplying the materials and knowledge to make that weapon through their egyptian informant is a matter of public record because the informant, wisely taped the conversations he had with the federal bureau of intimidation and some of that information came out in the trial. The informant asked the FBI to substitute the contents of the bomb with a fake substance but they refused. So the 6 dead people from that 1,200 pound bomb in the back of that Ryder truck were a result of not only islamic tyranny, but at the very least some serious mistakes made by the U.S. vaunted FBI. This is old news.

indeed. the sheep still won't believe it though, hell they still believe the nsa's story about the gulf of tonkin

Alex Jones knew about 9/11 in advance?!?!?!?1

That proves it... Alex Jones was responsible for 9/11!

All he did to reach this prediction was listen to the sourceS the government chose to ignore...and that should be disturbing..for if it had been any great secret surly they would of wanted to talk to the man that called it...so really your response is ..well..stupid

All he did to reach this prediction was listen to the sourceS the government chose to ignore...and that should be disturbing..for if it had been any great secret surly they would of wanted to talk to the man that called it...so really your response is ..well..stupid

as they always are.very well said.could not have said it better myself. as he shows in the video,he told everybody to phone into the white house knowing if they allow this to happen they will know who was REALLY behind the attacks.as always,the white house had no interest in hearing the reports of terrorist attacks.Jones has FBI agents who have said they will testify if called that Bush threatened them with arrest if they tried to stop the terrorist attacks.These FBI agents have put their lives on the line willing to testify about Bush threatening them with arrest if they tried to stop the terrorist attacks. How much more in denial can you OCTA'S be around here?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

as they always are.very well said.could not have said it better myself. as he shows in the video,he told everybody to phone into the white house knowing if they allow this to happen they will know who was REALLY behind the attacks.as always,the white house had no interest in hearing the reports of terrorist attacks.Jones has FBI agents who have said they will testify if called that Bush threatened them with arrest if they tried to stop the terrorist attacks.These FBI agents have put their lives on the line willing to testify about Bush threatening them with arrest if they tried to stop the terrorist attacks. How much more in denial can you OCTA'S be around here?:rolleyes:

so those fbi agents are sitting on this info, just waiting to be called to testify?

tell me quick, i don't feel like watching a video, in your/alex jones opinion, who was really behind 9/11?

Some are indeed are waiting to be called to testify and I can provide the links if you like ...others quit the fbi in disgust and were hired to run security at......THE WTC....and started their first day of work on ?...you guessed it sept 11th where they.. died...and much like the terrorist passport..the body was found within days of the collapse...it reads like some cheap novel..

3 Oct 2002 ... The Man Who Knew. As an FBI agent who specialized in counter-terrorism, John P. O'Neill

frontline: the man who knew | PBS

Last edited:
ok, you seem like a good one to tell me.

who was really behind 9/11?

so the fbi agents quit in disgust, the government found out they were going to squeal, they kidnap them, make up a phony story that they're going to work security at WTC, then place the bodies there after the towers collapse?

so the fbi agents quit in disgust, the government found out they were going to squeal,they kidnap them, make up a phony story that they're going to work security at WTC, then place the bodies there after the towers collapse?

is this supposed to be a question ?

so the fbi agents quit in disgust, the government found out they were going to squeal,they kidnap them make up a phony story that they're going to work security at WTC, then place the bodies there after the towers collapse?

the passports stuff was hilarious. they talk about all the rubble and everything on the planes burning up but then they find passports of the people they want to frame in perfect condition

so the fbi agents quit in disgust, the government found out they were going to squeal,they kidnap them, make up a phony story that they're going to work security at WTC, then place the bodies there after the towers collapse?

yes, how did the fbi agents end up at the towers?

well you could read the pbs article...he was hired as head of security to replace a firm iwho had Marvin Bush on its board of directors and whos security contract with the wtc had ended .they asked O'Neil to report to work on sept 11

so they guy knew al qaeda was going to take down the towers on 9/11 and decided to take a job working at the towers starting on 9/11?

(what does it matter who the previous security firm was?)

Forum List

Back