Funny how Alex Jones knew about 9/11 happening

9/11 inside nutjob thinks The X-Files was a documentary.

Just think it was funny, everyone in the government saying no one ever thought a plane would run into the WTC when I'd seen the episode on TV before it happened. Obviously it was thought of before 9/11.

There goes Toto putting words in my mouth and lying as always.I never said anything like that.Toto is too dense and too much in denial to grasp at it that the elite were boasting from the x files of what they were going to do on 9/11:cuckoo:

Yeah, I know you never said that, you idiot. That was hyperbole to demonstrate that you'll believe anything. Its not meant to be taken seriously. Reasonable people know that. Yet YOU did take it seriously. It pretty much says it all, doesn't it?

Just think it was funny, everyone in the government saying no one ever thought a plane would run into the WTC when I'd seen the episode on TV before it happened. Obviously it was thought of before 9/11.

There goes Toto putting words in my mouth and lying as always.I never said anything like that.Toto is too dense and too much in denial to grasp at it that the elite were boasting from the x files of what they were going to do on 9/11:cuckoo:

Yeah, I know you never said that, you idiot. That was hyperbole to demonstrate that you'll believe anything. Its not meant to be taken seriously. Reasonable people know that. Yet YOU did take it seriously. It pretty much says it all, doesn't it?

In reality all it does is show the weakness of your position...toto

You truthers base much of your evidence on the PNAC report right? You know the jew ridden think tank that said that America needs a new pearl harbour to ferment disdain for Islam leading to a long planned invasion of Iraq? If you morons haven't read that then you have no business posting in this forum. But if you have answer me this: Why would we have wasted time blaming Osama and committed half ass to Afghanistan when we could have just as easily skipped that folly and blamed it on Sadham? If Iraq was the goal, then why did they bother pinning it on Al Quaida? It makes no sense hence you make no sense.

because Afghanistan has an abundance of lithium and essential for a oil pipeline further more Saddam was not involved in terrorism historically as bin laden was.. BTW 9/11 being an inside job does not mean there were not terrorist that hijacked planes with the intention of flying them into buildings

I don't have a fucking position.

Do you foilers have any gray matter?

Pay attention.

Remember the X-Files? They had a spin off called the Lone Gunmen. Their very first episode was about a government conspiracy to fly a plane into the world trade center. This was well before 9/11. The show didn't even last 6 weeks before someone took it off the air. The X-Files then had an episode which killed off the Lone Gunmen just to be sure they couldn't bring their show back.

Thats a good point Again Sheila,something else I thought of thats also really funny about the 9/11 coverup commissions explanation saying they never thought that a plane could run into the tower is not only did they never consider anything from that show happening,but the coverup commission proves they were lying as well about that because on 9/11,there were multiple war game exercises being run by NORAD that day with them simulating highjackings with airliners being flown into the towers.They got caught with their hand in the cookie jar because obviously they DID envision that.yet the coincidence theorists around here think its just that,a coincidence despite the countless numbers of lies the commission told the public,:cuckoo: They want to believe the absurd because reality is not something they want to face.

Last edited:

I don't have a fucking position.

Do you foilers have any gray matter?

Pay attention.

sure you do ..its called... the head up the ass position

Last edited:
You truthers base much of your evidence on the PNAC report right? You know the jew ridden think tank that said that America needs a new pearl harbour to ferment disdain for Islam leading to a long planned invasion of Iraq? If you morons haven't read that then you have no business posting in this forum. But if you have answer me this: Why would we have wasted time blaming Osama and committed half ass to Afghanistan when we could have just as easily skipped that folly and blamed it on Sadham? If Iraq was the goal, then why did they bother pinning it on Al Quaida? It makes no sense hence you make no sense.

Of course why "fake" the phone calls and not have them indict who ever you want to attack? Seems like it would make a shitload more sense to fake the phone call and have it support your case for going to war than to have it be ambiguous.

Remember the X-Files? They had a spin off called the Lone Gunmen. Their very first episode was about a government conspiracy to fly a plane into the world trade center. This was well before 9/11. The show didn't even last 6 weeks before someone took it off the air. The X-Files then had an episode which killed off the Lone Gunmen just to be sure they couldn't bring their show back.

In the movie Salt, kids were brainwashed by the Russians to get high-ranking jobs in the US defense infrastructure so that, one day, they would all be called upon to launch the US Nuclear Arsenal against Russia and create World War III.

I'm guessing you are thinking we should have someone doing counter-brain-washing of all with code word clearance?

Ummmm.....just because it is in a movie doesn't mean that it deserves attention from the government. Final Destination is fiction; not fact.

In the movie Salt, kids were brainwashed by the Russians to get high-ranking jobs in the US defense infrastructure so that, one day, they would all be called upon to launch the US Nuclear Arsenal against Russia and create World War III.

I'm guessing you are thinking we should have someone doing counter-brain-washing of all with code word clearance?

Ummmm.....just because it is in a movie doesn't mean that it deserves attention from the government. Final Destination is fiction; not fact.

wtf are you rambling about now get up of your fat ass and go feed your cats and change litter !!!

With the possible exception of Israel v Palestine I haven't encountered an issue that divides opponents as bitterly as 9/11 Truth does.

Maybe the issue can be simplified by asking yourself if you have any unanswered questions regarding the events that took place on 9/11/01 and, if so, would you call for an independent investigation with subpoena power and testimony taken under oath?

Is Dick and Dubya on C-SPAN answering questions from attorneys representing 9/11 Families something you would watch with interest?

If not, why not?

Dr. Frank Legge was one who was initially fearful of the potential scale of consequences involved in pursuing this subject:

"Please believe that I approach this topic with fear and trembling," Dr. Legge wrote to a die-hard supporter of the Official Explanation. "I do not want to believe that explosives were used at the WTC.

"I tried for a long time to argue against it.

"I am aware of the scale of consequences to the people of America, and indeed the world, if the idea that explosives were used becomes widely accepted.

"I am however also aware of the fact that failure to recognize the use of explosives, if they were used, also has grave consequences.

"As a scientist I accept a duty to investigate this question, doing my best to set all pre-existing beliefs aside."

I'm guessing if Americans were as well informed about 9/11 as they are about the upcoming college football season, Dick and Dubya would be meeting with their lawyers as we speak.

A Letter to a Die-Hard Supporter...

Last edited:
Truthers, answer my goddamned question. The PNAC should be readily familiar to you.

yes but from your question it clearly is not familiar to you...

Way to dodge, I must hand it to you. It's crystal clear: 9-11 was the best thing that ever happened to the authors of that report except for the obvious fact that they've spent 9 years chasing their tails on a fools errand when the real prize was Iraq. Almost as clear in fact as the leaked cables from Afghanistan which suggest the U.S. military apparatus at it's highest levels believe that Osama is still alive and is acting on that notion. In your conspiracy such actions don't make much sense.

You people just see what you want to see.

This is something I posted over on malcontents good thread I thought needs to be posted here as well since the OCTA'S like Tom Clancy wont watch the video.

yeah its kinda funny how neither Bush or his buddy Clinton ever had any interest in Bin Laden or terrorism. Like Eots showed with his link,FBI counter terrorism expert John O Neil when he was begging his superiours in the FBI to look at his leads,they just turned a blind eye to it and ignored him and when two different countries offered to extradict Bin Laden to the United States under Clinton,he told his top brass to lay off of Bin Laden and to let him go.And as everybody knows,the first nine months when Bush got sworn into office,he ignored warnings from other countrys there were going to be terrorists attacks.He had no interest in them.Only taking his long vacations he was on in Texas. Pretty convient for Bush and Clinton how O'Neil died on 9/11. just a coincidence most people around here will chalk it up to.

hmmm, Clinton never had any interest in binnie laden? :lol::lol::lol:

What Clinton Did Wrong
Page 225: Went too easy on the CIA. "He had given the CIA unprecedented authority to go after bin Laden personally and Al Qaeda, but had not taken steps when they did little or nothing." (Clarke, however, goes pretty easy on Clinton for this failing: "Because Clinton was criticized as a Vietnam War opponent without a military record, he was limited in his ability to direct the military to engage in anti-terrorist commando operations.")

I always find it funny of the 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists around here that defend the official version to no end, how they ignore the fact that Alex Jones knew
9/11 was going to happen saying it was going to happen two months before it actually did happen.He knew they were going to happen yet somehow the government did not know and people around here call Alex Jones the nutcase.:cuckoo: Dont see how he is so loony seeing how he knew the events were going to happen and tried to warn authoritys and they did not want to listen to him. Granted he comes across nutty in his shows but there are many level heads out there such as David Ray Griffith for instance that dont get all nutty like he does and yet people call them loonys as well.:rolleyes:

Alex Jones as you can see in this video below,not only predicted that 9/11 would happen,but also said on his radio show back then telling the american people not to believe what you hear from the government,that everybody listening because of his false flag terrorist operations he talked about on his show,to know it was the government behind it like they usually always are.Video below shows it all.Of course most people here wont watch it.but its there to look it below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVDBPsluiSYouTube - 9/11 - The Road To Tyranny (Part 1)[/url

the FBI was in on the 1993 bombing of the WTC and it was in the news? I missed that one. :lol:

Before you continue to laugh and make yourself look more naive than you already are I'd advise you that the FBI's complicity in supplying the materials and knowledge to make that weapon through their egyptian informant is a matter of public record because the informant, wisely taped the conversations he had with the federal bureau of intimidation and some of that information came out in the trial. The informant asked the FBI to substitute the contents of the bomb with a fake substance but they refused. So the 6 dead people from that 1,200 pound bomb in the back of that Ryder truck were a result of not only islamic tyranny, but at the very least some serious mistakes made by the U.S. vaunted FBI. This is old news.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
I always find it funny of the 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists around here that defend the official version to no end, how they ignore the fact that Alex Jones knew
9/11 was going to happen saying it was going to happen two months before it actually did happen.He knew they were going to happen yet somehow the government did not know and people around here call Alex Jones the nutcase.:cuckoo: Dont see how he is so loony seeing how he knew the events were going to happen and tried to warn authoritys and they did not want to listen to him. Granted he comes across nutty in his shows but there are many level heads out there such as David Ray Griffith for instance that dont get all nutty like he does and yet people call them loonys as well.:rolleyes:

Alex Jones as you can see in this video below,not only predicted that 9/11 would happen,but also said on his radio show back then telling the american people not to believe what you hear from the government,that everybody listening because of his false flag terrorist operations he talked about on his show,to know it was the government behind it like they usually always are.Video below shows it all.Of course most people here wont watch it.but its there to look it below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVDBPsluiSYouTube - 9/11 - The Road To Tyranny (Part 1)[/url

the FBI was in on the 1993 bombing of the WTC and it was in the news? I missed that one. :lol:

Tale of the Tape FBI informant recorded agents

"This proves that Salem can't be trusted - he betrayed everyone," said Ron Kuby, lawyer for defendant Siddig Ibrahim Siddig Ali. "He was working for the FBI, but he was also bugging the FBI."
Defense lawyers have blasted away at the credibility of Salem, accusing him of entrapping the suspects in a plot the FBI engineered. Salem worked as an FBI informant before the World Trade Center bombing, and then was recruited to infiltrate the Muslim militant community after the Feb. 26 explosion.
1) Photo by Mitch Jacobsen-Informant Emad Salem. 2) Newsday Color Cover File Photo by Mitch Jacobson-Emad Salem, the federal informant who allegedly foiled a plot to bomb city landmarks; Terror Case Bombshell. Informant Secretly Taped Feds; Prosecutors Fear Damage to Case. Newsday Color Cover File Photo by Mitch Jacobson-Emad Salem, the federal informant who allegedly foiled a plot to bomb city landmarks

[url]http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/newsday/access/103120855.html?dids=103120855:103120855&FMT=ABS&FMTS=ABS:FT&type=current&date=Aug+03%2C+1993&author=By+David+Kocieniewski+and+William+K.+Rashbaum.+STAFF+WRITERS.+Peg+Tyre+and+Patricia+Cohen+contributed+to+this+story.&pub=Newsday+(Combined+editions)&desc=Tale+of+the+Tape+FBI+informant+recorded+agents&pqatl=google

Last edited:
FBI'S TIPSTER SAID HE BUILT BOMB IN N.Y.

The government informant in the alleged conspiracy to blow up New York City landmarks has said he built the deadly bomb that was detonated in February at the World Trade Center, tape transcripts show.
The tapes were recorded secretly by the informant, former Egyptian army officer Emad Salem, during conversations with FBI agent John Anticev.Speaking with the agent about his expenses last April, Salem defended the costs by saying they were pushed higher by the building of the bomb.

FBI'S TIPSTER SAID HE BUILT N.Y. BOMB

Last edited:

Forum List

Back