Fact Check: Did Donald Trump Help Clear Rubble and Search for Survivors on 9/11?

tucks - Copy.jpg

/——/ You’re lying. You lie 1,000 times a day. You have never told the truth. Don’t ask for any proof, my accusations make it irrefutably 100%true.
That's exactly the same rhetoric trump spouts. Don't ask for proof of anything. In his cult's mind, his accusations are enough to believe they are the truth.

Are we to believe an elected person would actually lift so much as a pebble? Surely you jest. They run away from that it's beneath them.

Trump was lying... Self promotion as usual like he's comparing himself to Russian Alexei Navalny now.
The public has never seen anything like this, especially from a person this well-known.

The closest thing I can think of would be Don King, the old boxing promoter.

But as always, the Fifth Avenue Rule remains firmly in effect, and nothing else matters.

More 20 year ago shit
About that time he mentioned that women sometimes are attracted to rich and powerful men and grant some liberties and lib loon queers, cucks, uglies, fatties and emotional flunkies Lost Their Shit for almost a decade now.

Last edited:
The public has never seen anything like this, especially from a person this well-known.

The closest thing I can think of would be Don King, the old boxing promoter.

But as always, the Fifth Avenue Rule remains firmly in effect, and nothing else matters.
Even if Trump, killed their wives and raped their daughters, they would somehow, rationalize...........They must have deserved it,

Even if Trump, killed their wives and raped their daughters, they would somehow, rationalize...........They must have deserved it,
Even having that thought in your mind much less expressing it means you have mental illness. Do you take meds to control the urges you just expressed?

Even having that thought in your mind much less expressing it means you have mental illness.
Thank you.............DOCTOR.
Do you take meds to control the urges you just expressed?
Well, he might.............

Donald Trump: I could shoot somebody and not lose votes​

1708887206978.png
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › video › jan

Jan 24, 2016 — Donald Trump praises the loyalty of his supporters on Saturday, saying that he could shoot somebody 'on the middle of fifth avenue' and ...

Trump's cult needs to be.

The degenerate Trump bragged he had the tallest building in NYC after the a twin towers fell on 9/11. It is amazing people have voted and will vote for that low life.

Not that I have a pet dog in this fight but beware of throwing stones when you live in a glass house. Biden is without a doubt the bigger lier when compared to Trump, but that’s not saying much in a country loaded with narcissistic politician's.

Forum List

Back