Funny how Alex Jones knew about 9/11 happening

Before you continue to laugh and make yourself look more naive than you already are I'd advise you that the FBI's complicity in supplying the materials and knowledge to make that weapon through their egyptian informant is a matter of public record because the informant, wisely taped the conversations he had with the federal bureau of intimidation and some of that information came out in the trial.

The informant asked the FBI to substitute the contents of the bomb with a fake substance but they refused. So the 6 dead people from that 1,200 pound bomb in the back of that Ryder truck were a result of not only islamic tyranny, but at the very least some serious mistakes made by the U.S. vaunted FBI. This is old news.

no complicity here...:eusa_whistle:

the government may have messed up (news flash) but they dd not plan to blow up the WTC :eek:

Law-enforcement officials were told that terrorists were building a bomb that was eventually used to blow up the World Trade Center, and they planned to thwart the plotters by secretly substituting harmless powder for the explosives, an informer said after the blast.

The informer was to have helped the plotters build the bomb and supply the fake powder, but the plan was called off by an F.B.I. supervisor who had other ideas about how the informer, Emad A. Salem, should be used, the informer said.
Tapes Depict Proposal to Thwart Bomb Used in Trade Center Blast - NYTimes.com

---

Tapes in Bombing Plot Show Informer and F.B.I. at Odds - NYTimes.com

Federal officials have acknowledged in the past that they dropped Mr. Salem as an informer sometime before the trade center bombing over what they said was his reluctance to wear a body recorder, as well as other disagreements. They said he never provided detailed information of the attack in advance but that they began using his services again after the bombing and credited him with foiling the related but separate plot to bomb the United Nations, Holland and Lincoln tunnels and the Federal building housing the F.B.I. in Manhattan.

Last edited:
I always find it funny of the 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists around here that defend the official version to no end, how they ignore the fact that Alex Jones knew
9/11 was going to happen saying it was going to happen two months before it actually did happen.He knew they were going to happen yet somehow the government did not know and people around here call Alex Jones the nutcase.:cuckoo: Dont see how he is so loony seeing how he knew the events were going to happen and tried to warn authoritys and they did not want to listen to him. Granted he comes across nutty in his shows but there are many level heads out there such as David Ray Griffith for instance that dont get all nutty like he does and yet people call them loonys as well.:rolleyes:

Alex Jones as you can see in this video below,not only predicted that 9/11 would happen,but also said on his radio show back then telling the american people not to believe what you hear from the government,that everybody listening because of his false flag terrorist operations he talked about on his show,to know it was the government behind it like they usually always are.Video below shows it all.Of course most people here wont watch it.but its there to look it below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVDBPsluiSYouTube - 9/11 - The Road To Tyranny (Part 1)[/url

the FBI was in on the 1993 bombing of the WTC and it was in the news? I missed that one. :lol:

as I thought. nowhere do any news reports even suggest the FBI was in on a plot to blow up the WTC.

I always find it funny of the 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists around here that defend the official version to no end, how they ignore the fact that Alex Jones knew
9/11 was going to happen saying it was going to happen two months before it actually did happen.He knew they were going to happen yet somehow the government did not know and people around here call Alex Jones the nutcase.:cuckoo: Dont see how he is so loony seeing how he knew the events were going to happen and tried to warn authoritys and they did not want to listen to him. Granted he comes across nutty in his shows but there are many level heads out there such as David Ray Griffith for instance that dont get all nutty like he does and yet people call them loonys as well.:rolleyes:

Alex Jones as you can see in this video below,not only predicted that 9/11 would happen,but also said on his radio show back then telling the american people not to believe what you hear from the government,that everybody listening because of his false flag terrorist operations he talked about on his show,to know it was the government behind it like they usually always are.Video below shows it all.Of course most people here wont watch it.but its there to look it below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVDBPsluiSYouTube - 9/11 - The Road To Tyranny (Part 1)[/url

the FBI was in on the 1993 bombing of the WTC and it was in the news? I missed that one. :lol:

as I thought. nowhere do any news reports even suggest the FBI was in on a plot to blow up the WTC.

you do not call paying the informant to build the bomb plotting ???

There was a New York Times article at the time that had a hit piece on it at the time, but you know it's not one of those things that is popular to hear. For example, you don't see a Times piece on the missing front door at the Branch Davidian compound, a relic that would settle once and for all who shot first, the crazy apocalypse christers, or the adrenaline rushing jackboots. Magically, it just disappeared last seen being loaded on a FBI evidence truck according to eye witnesses. Nobody likes to hear it when the good guys do bad things.

1 million the last I heard, hence the impetus to record the conversations since he didn't trust his bosses.

First: "Law-enforcement officials were told that terrorists were building a bomb..." then the FBI tried to infiltrate and capture the terrorists. The FBI was actually working to stop terrorism, not support it for the nefarious purposes of a secret plot to do...what Alex alleges

"The informer was to have helped the plotters build the bomb and supply the fake powder..."

where in the 2 news items I list above (from an alex post) does it say the FBI knew a bomb was being made to blow up the WTC?

Last edited:
There was a New York Times article at the time that had a hit piece on it at the time, but you know it's not one of those things that is popular to hear. For example, you don't see a Times piece on the missing front door at the Branch Davidian compound, a relic that would settle once and for all who shot first, the crazy apocalypse christers, or the adrenaline rushing jackboots. Magically, it just disappeared last seen being loaded on a FBI evidence truck according to eye witnesses. Nobody likes to hear it when the good guys do bad things.

another bald faced lie.

Americans l-o-v-e it when we hear about the good guys messing up. :lol:

Emad A. Salem is an FBI informant, who was a key witness in the trial of Ramzi Yousef, Abdul Hakim Murad, and Wali Khan Amin Shah, convicted in the World Trade Center Bombing of February 26, 1993.
After the bombing, Salem claimed that the FBI knew about the bombing plot, and agreed to foil it by supplying fake explosives to him. Salem taped his telephone conversations with FBI agents. Those tapes were provided to defense lawyers, although they were not used in the trial. In December 1993, James M. Fox, the head of the FBI's New York Office, denied that the FBI had any foreknowledge of the attacks.

An Egyptian army officer, Salem claimed to have fought as a sniper in the Yom Kippur War of 1973, but had habitually been caught telling lies about his past before.[1]
At the request of the FBI, Salem had befriended the group of plotters in 1991, meeting them at El Sayyid Nosair's trial. He had recently worked as a security guard at the Bergdof Goodman department store, and an engineer at a Best Western hotel in New York.

The below is a transcript from part of one of the recordings Emad A. Salem made of a telephone conversation he had with one of his FBI handlers, FBI Special Agent John Anticev (MP3: [1][2]):
FBI Special Agent John Anticev: But, uh, basically nothing has changed. I'm just telling you for my own sake that nothing, that this isn't a salary, that it's—you know. But you got paid regularly for good information. I mean the expenses were a little bit out of the ordinary and it was really questioned. Don't tell Nancy I told you this. [Nancy Floyd is another FBI Special Agent who worked with Emad A. Salem in his informant capacity.]
FBI undercover agent Emad A. Salem: Well, I have to tell her of course.
Anticev: Well then, if you have to, you have to.
Salem: Yeah, I mean because the lady was being honest and I was being honest and everything was submitted with a receipt and now it's questionable.
Anticev: It's not questionable, it's like a little out of the ordinary.
Salem: Okay. Alright. I don't think it was. If that's what you think guys, fine, but I don't think that because we was start already building the bomb which is went off in the World Trade Center. It was built by supervising supervision from the Bureau and the D.A. and we was all informed about it and we know that the bomb start to be built. By who? By your confidential informant. What a wonderful, great case!
Anticev: Well.
Salem: And then he put his head in the sand and said "Oh, no, no, that's not true, he is son of a bitch." [Deep breath.] Okay. It's built with a different way in another place and that's it.
Anticev: No, don't make any rash decisions. I'm just trying to be as honest with you as I can.
Salem: Of course, I appreciate that.
Anticev: And as far as the payments go, and everything like that, they're there. I guarantee you that they are there.

Salem also mentions in his testimony Operation Bojinka, a plot by the "Blind Sheikh" Omar Abdul-Rahman and his nephew, Ramzi Yousef, to, among other things, fly about 12 hijacked airplanes into prominent US buildings. They were subsequently convicted of "seditious conspiracy" in connection with the Bojinka Plot. Salem was placed in the Witness Protection Program
[edit]Bibliography

Categories: World Trade Center
Emad Salem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
The below is a transcript from part of one of the recordings Emad A. Salem made of a telephone conversation he had with one of his FBI handlers, FBI Special Agent John Anticev (MP3: [1][2]):

FBI Special Agent John Anticev: But, uh, basically nothing has changed. I'm just telling you for my own sake that nothing, that this isn't a salary, that it's—you know. But you got paid regularly for good information. I mean the expenses were a little bit out of the ordinary and it was really questioned. Don't tell Nancy I told you this. [Nancy Floyd is another FBI Special Agent who worked with Emad A. Salem in his informant capacity.]
mistakes get made. no government plot to blow up the WTC

The transcript quotes Mr. Salem as saying that he wanted to complain to F.B.I. headquarters in Washington about the bureau's failure to stop the bombing, but was dissuaded by an agent identified as John Anticev.

"He said, I don't think that the New York people would like the things out of the New York office to go to Washington, D.C.," Mr. Salem said Mr. Anticev had told him.

Another agent, identified as Nancy Floyd, does not dispute Mr. Salem's account, but rather, appears to agree with it, saying of the New York people: "Well, of course not, because they don't want to get their butts chewed."

An investigator close to the case who refused to be identified further said, "We wish he would have saved the world," but called Mr. Salem's claims "figments of his imagination."

now I'm thoroughly bored.

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Before you continue to laugh and make yourself look more naive than you already are I'd advise you that the FBI's complicity in supplying the materials and knowledge to make that weapon through their egyptian informant is a matter of public record because the informant, wisely taped the conversations he had with the federal bureau of intimidation and some of that information came out in the trial.

The informant asked the FBI to substitute the contents of the bomb with a fake substance but they refused. So the 6 dead people from that 1,200 pound bomb in the back of that Ryder truck were a result of not only islamic tyranny, but at the very least some serious mistakes made by the U.S. vaunted FBI. This is old news.

the government may have messed up (news flash) but they dd not plan to blow up the WTC :eek:

Law-enforcement officials were told that terrorists were building a bomb that was eventually used to blow up the World Trade Center, and they planned to thwart the plotters by secretly substituting harmless powder for the explosives, an informer said after the blast.

The informer was to have helped the plotters build the bomb and supply the fake powder, but the plan was called off by an F.B.I. supervisor who had other ideas about how the informer, Emad A. Salem, should be used, the informer said.

---

Federal officials have acknowledged in the past that they dropped Mr. Salem as an informer sometime before the trade center bombing over what they said was his reluctance to wear a body recorder, as well as other disagreements. They said he never provided detailed information of the attack in advance but that they began using his services again after the bombing and credited him with foiling the related but separate plot to bomb the United Nations, Holland and Lincoln tunnels and the Federal building housing the F.B.I. in Manhattan.

---

I See ..They said it so you.. believe it..kinda like religion.. a faith based thing

I See ..They said it so you.. believe it..kinda like religion.. a faith based thing

lacking a credible refutation, most sane and reasonable people will almost always side with the professionals in a court room and in a news story. skepticism may be in order, but cynicism and paranoia are no rational substitute for skepticism. if you were merely skeptical you would be taken a bit more seriously.

lacking a credible refutation, most sane and reasonable people will almost always side with the professionals in a court room and in a news story. skepticism may be in order, but cynicism and paranoia are no rational substitute for skepticism. if you were merely skeptical you would be taken a bit more seriously.

without doing so we have no standards and shared agreements, all we have is rampant paranoid dipshits running their mouths off.

Forum List

Back