Fox

Ran the story AFTER she was fired. Any other bullshit you try to spread is just that. Bullshit. Kerry on.

And they told everyone they were going to run it BEFORE she was fired. That's why they ran Bill O'Reilly's show with a disclaimer. It was taped BEFORE she was fired.

I can't believe those on the right defend that odious Arab owned station. Their corporate masters have taught them well.

Ran the story AFTER she was fired. Any other bullshit you try to spread is just that. Bullshit. Kerry on.

And they told everyone they were going to run it BEFORE she was fired. That's why they ran Bill O'Reilly's show with a disclaimer. It was taped BEFORE she was fired.

I can't believe those on the right defend that odious Arab owned station. Their corporate masters have taught them well.
you are a complete fucking IDIOT
but please do keep proving that over and over

Dante, 'Journo-List' wannabe in his 'Wingnut...blah...blah...blah....' thread finally speaks.
He must've got out of de-tox real early this a.m.., cuz hadn't commented on this Breitbart/NAACP debacle since it broke.
Dante, days late, dimes short, and I hope you're over the coarse body tremors. :lol:

actually retired from the bullshit here. watched with amusement how easily the right sidetracked the progressives with bogus arguments and red herrings.

besides being semi-retired here, I just had major surgery on my wrist.

so blow me
:lol:

maybe you'll get an infection that will lead to kidney failure,, :lol::lol::lol: call me Wanda.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the real Willow Tree. Like her? Support her?

actually retired from the bullshit here. watched with amusement how easily the right sidetracked the progressives with bogus arguments and red herrings.

besides being semi-retired here, I just had major surgery on my wrist.

so blow me

maybe you'll get an infection that will lead to kidney failure,, :lol::lol::lol: call me Wanda.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the real Willow Tree. Like her? Support her?
no, actually that was wanda sykes(sp?)

glad you find it disgusting

No, the White House "supposed" that she would be on the Beck show so they thought they'd pre-empt it and have her fired so they could look good. It was pure PR on their part.

Riddle me this; how is it that Sherrod notified the USDA about the brewing controversey 5 days before they fired her and they, the USDA, dropped the ball? Instead they over-reacted becaue the White House is scared of Beck...great a president whow makes decisions about peoples lives because he's scared of Glen Beck~~~add to this fact that the NAACP owned the un-cut video and never bothered to look at it themselves.

BTW~~~Nothing was on Fox until after the woman was fired. In fact i was watching Bill when he made a 30 second comment about the story...because the show is taped in advance he did not know she had been fired. The ticker tape was reporting it while he was doing the segment.

O’Reilly was one of the first opinion media journalists to call for Sherrod to resign over her speech that has since been revealed to have been taken out of context, but then later apologized for getting it wrong. But while O’Reilly owned up to his part in this story, he took great exception to Maddow’s accusation that Fox News’ “scare white people” strategy

O'Reilly Slams NBC News And Steve Capus | Mediaite

Fox alters the pictures of people it doesn't like, trying to make them look, oooh, scary:

picture_3.png

picture_2.png

Not to mention the number of times they used video from one event to "spruce up" video from another event.

Then a dipship like you says to me, "you are a complete fucking IDIOT". I take it as a badge of honor coming from someone with shit for brains.

What do you expect from Fox? It's Arab owner is on the side of those that brought down the WTC. Of course they hate the US. Too bad about those Republican lemmings, supporting them and all.

O’Reilly was one of the first opinion media journalists to call for Sherrod to resign over her speech that has since been revealed to have been taken out of context, but then later apologized for getting it wrong. But while O’Reilly owned up to his part in this story, he took great exception to Maddow’s accusation that Fox News’ “scare white people” strategy

Then a dipship like you says to me, "you are a complete fucking IDIOT". I take it as a badge of honor coming from someone with shit for brains.

What do you expect from Fox? It's Arab owner is on the side of those that brought down the WTC. Of course they hate the US. Too bad about those Republican lemmings, supporting them and all.
gee, that might have mattered had O'Reillys show been on BEFORE they fired her

dipshit
and the rest of that tripe is pure made up BULLSHIT

Fox alters the pictures of people it doesn't like, trying to make them look, oooh, scary:

picture_3.png

picture_2.png
I checked out the blog that these pictures came from.
Directly under the photo we find this:
According to Media Matters, Fox News is getting even with its perceived enemies by altering their pictures to make them look rather monstrous, then airing the results.
The website says the images were shown on Fox & Friends. The program’s host, Steve Doocy, was commenting on a recent article in the New York Times that said Fox News’s ratings were showing an “ominous” decline. Doocy called the story's writer, Jacques Steinberg, an “attack dog.” Also singled out was Times editor Steven Reddicliffe.
MM would never falsely accuse FOX of anything, would they?

:eusa_hand:

it's already been PROVEN that Foxnews.com ran the story in print, on the internet BEFORE she resigned.

it is true that fox news channel had not aired on cable any stories on her until after she had resigned but Foxnews.com had run the story on the net prior to her being fired and had also sent messages to the usda and to the naacp, asking for their response to the sherrod tape.

WHY is it so important to blatently lie about this willow?

Care

BFD! OReilly admitted he should have waited and openly apologised to Mrs Sherrod. How about the fact that the USDA knew about the story 5 days before they colluded with the White House to fire her. They had the power over her job and the story; Fox did not have 5 days to look into it, but they, the USDA, did. Do you not find it odd that they were able to use less than 24 hrs after they fired her to get the story straight? Why did they not get it straight in the 5 days prior?

Yes, Oreilly did apologize....but I am NOT saying that Fox News CHANNEL ran the story before she was fired, so what does o'reilly have to do with it?

I am saying that Foxnews.com ran the story on JULY 19, before she was fired.....and the only reason I am doing such, is because people like willow and many others are stating that they DID NOT....which is simply NOT TRUE.

I agree with you that the usda rushed to judgement and are idiots for doing such.

I haven't liked you from day one. You call everyone a liar. I don't like you and your calling everyone liars. Especially me. I don't lie. Now show me the printed copy from Fox News and the date please. You are as stupid as MODMORON.

Because you are lying willow, why would I bother calling you a liar, if you were not lying? I have posted this July 19th fox news.com article from the 19th at least 4 times myself....

PLEASE, look in the upper left hand corner of this snapshot of their article, BEFORE they went in and revised it on July 20th, 2010...

It specifically states July 19th, NOT the 20th.... every single link on the net that states that Published July 19, 2010 for this specific article NOW brings you to a REVISED and rewritten article dated July 20th....INSTEAD of their original article....that was published on 7/19 because FOX is trying to pull a fast one and deny that they had anything out there on the 19th.

this article from fox on the 19th requested responses from the naacp and the usda, so they not only printed it on the net, they requested answers from the naacp and usda, which CLEARLY SHOWS that this article was published BEFORE the NAACP put out their statement asking sherrod to resign and BEFORE the usda reported she resigned, along with a hundred blogs out there on the 19th that used this foxnews.com article as reference....earlier in the day.....that now show the slight of hand article dated the 20th that fox changed it out to...but blogs on the 19th discussing this COULD NOT BE USING AN ARTICLE from the 20th....it was THIS ARTICLE BELOW THAT THEY WERE USING as reference.

0721-originalfoxsherrodstory.jpg

So STOP LYING....IT CLEARLY STATES IN THE UPPER LEFT FOXNEWS.COM PUBLISHED July 19, 2010.

Oh, and I love you too Willow! ;)

Care
ROFLMAO
you trust mediamatters enough to not think THEY photoshoped that IMAGE
LOL

it is not media matter's snapshot, it is Cloudfronts.... and yes, I trusst article because i saw the article on the 19th.

In addition to this, FOX NEWS would be suing cloudfront or media matters for copyright infringement and they would be barking louder than loud at them for purposely changing their July 19th article if IT WERE NOT their original article, and THEY HAVE NOT done such dive?

It takes some critical thinking that you are unwilling to put out for some very strange reason that I still can't figure out....:confused:

Do you really think Fox would allow someone else to have this article up if it were not true?

I KNOW THEY WOULD NOT.

The snapshot IS the original article of Foxnews.com from July 19th....which was online before she was fired.

Care

Because you are lying willow, why would I bother calling you a liar, if you were not lying? I have posted this July 19th fox news.com article from the 19th at least 4 times myself....

PLEASE, look in the upper left hand corner of this snapshot of their article, BEFORE they went in and revised it on July 20th, 2010...

It specifically states July 19th, NOT the 20th.... every single link on the net that states that Published July 19, 2010 for this specific article NOW brings you to a REVISED and rewritten article dated July 20th....INSTEAD of their original article....that was published on 7/19 because FOX is trying to pull a fast one and deny that they had anything out there on the 19th.

this article from fox on the 19th requested responses from the naacp and the usda, so they not only printed it on the net, they requested answers from the naacp and usda, which CLEARLY SHOWS that this article was published BEFORE the NAACP put out their statement asking sherrod to resign and BEFORE the usda reported she resigned, along with a hundred blogs out there on the 19th that used this foxnews.com article as reference....earlier in the day.....that now show the slight of hand article dated the 20th that fox changed it out to...but blogs on the 19th discussing this COULD NOT BE USING AN ARTICLE from the 20th....it was THIS ARTICLE BELOW THAT THEY WERE USING as reference.

So STOP LYING....IT CLEARLY STATES IN THE UPPER LEFT FOXNEWS.COM PUBLISHED July 19, 2010.

Care
ROFLMAO
you trust mediamatters enough to not think THEY photoshoped that IMAGE
LOL

it is not media matter's snapshot, it is Cloudfronts.... and yes, I trusst article because i saw the article on the 19th.

In addition to this, FOX NEWS would be suing cloudfront or media matters for copyright infringement and they would be barking louder than loud at them for purposely changing their July 19th article if IT WERE NOT their original article, and THEY HAVE NOT done such dive?

It takes some critical thinking that you are unwilling to put out for some very strange reason that I still can't figure out....:confused:

Do you really think Fox would allow someone else to have this article up if it were not true?

I KNOW THEY WOULD NOT.

The snapshot IS the original article of Foxnews.com from July 19th....which was online before she was fired.

Care
how do you know they wont sue?
but why would they bother
no one believes these moonbat sites anyway
and to sue you have to prove DAMAGE
and because few people actually berlieve their bullshit, there would be NO DAMAGE

I haven't liked you from day one. You call everyone a liar. I don't like you and your calling everyone liars. Especially me. I don't lie. Now show me the printed copy from Fox News and the date please. You are as stupid as MODMORON.

It specifically states July 19th, NOT the 20th.... every single link on the net that states that Published July 19, 2010 for this specific article NOW brings you to a REVISED and rewritten article dated february 20th....INSTEAD of their original article....that was published on 7/19 because FOX is trying to pull a fast one and deny that they had anything out there on the 19th.

Oh, and I love you too Willow ;)

Care

Yeah, and where does it say it was up before she resigned? Or do we just take you word on that one?

Because Charles, for one Foxnews.com SAID they had the article up BEFORE she resigned, and because many of the blogs that were in a frenzy USED the foxnews.com article published on the 19th to discuss this issue and not just Breibart's story, and they linked to the 7/19th's article....only now the article is a revised article stating she resigned and dated the 20th, which is impossible for the bloggers to use an article from the 20th, when they were blogging it on the 19th....also Fox mentions in the article that they requested a response about the video with the naacp and with the usda, which means the article HAD TO BE out there before the naacp requested her resignation and before the usda announced she resigned.....make sense yet?

Care

uh, no it is NOT proven
unless you still believe your conspiracy that fox news can edit all the internet archive sites

Search it yourself....take a line from this article, google it, or bing it or yahoo search it.....all the blog sites that used it, have a Published date of July 19th, but when you go in to their reference of it, it is dated July 20th.....so tell me, how could these blogs be discussing A Fox News article on July 19th, be this article that they now have dated July 20th? HOW.....???????? did they time travel to the 20th when they were writing their comments on the 19th? :eusa_hand:

How about the fact that the USDA knew about the story 5 days before they colluded with the White House to fire her. They had the power over her job and the story; Fox did not have 5 days to look into it, but they, the USDA, did. Do you not find it odd that they were able to use less than 24 hrs after they fired her to get the story straight? Why did they not get it straight in the 5 days prior?

GOOD question....

I don't know why....

It specifically states July 19th, NOT the 20th.... every single link on the net that states that Published July 19, 2010 for this specific article NOW brings you to a REVISED and rewritten article dated february 20th....INSTEAD of their original article....that was published on 7/19 because FOX is trying to pull a fast one and deny that they had anything out there on the 19th.

Oh, and I love you too Willow ;)

Care

Yeah, and where does it say it was up before she resigned? Or do we just take you word on that one?

Because Charles, for one Foxnews.com SAID they had the article up BEFORE she resigned, and because many of the blogs that were in a frenzy USED the foxnews.com article published on the 19th to discuss this issue and not just Breibart's story, and they linked to the 7/19th's article....only now the article is a revised article stating she resigned and dated the 20th, which is impossible for the bloggers to use an article from the 20th, when they were blogging it on the 19th....also Fox mentions in the article that they requested a response about the video with the naacp and with the usda, which means the article HAD TO BE out there before the naacp requested her resignation and before the usda announced she resigned.....make sense yet?

Care
why do you still make this untrue claim???

they said they had it up shortly before it was announced, not before she resigned

I have a question for Care. And, Care, you know I told ya I'd treat you with respect.
Something is weirding me out, though.
How did you, time and time again, type out the word February instead of July? :p

Wasn't the video/story posted on FoxNation and not the FoxNews website prior to the infamous resignation?

Yes, O'Reilly is a tool. He pre-recorded his show and put his foot in his mouth.

Newt has always been a bigot, anyway, so no surprise with Dante's transcript.

Besides all that........
I'm ready for some steak and taters!

MY FAULT....I have been searching for flights in February to go to florida, ALL DAY....actually, all week and February was on my brain....I have tried to correct my mistakes on using February via edit....hope I caught them all...

Care

Does it matter when they ran it? The fact of the matter is, they ran a fake story. Again, they are full of shit and fox fans have to be the biggest idiots out there.

Fair and balanced my ass.

Nothing about your fat ass is fair and balanced. :eusa_eh:

Fat ass? I like fat asses but I dont have one. But thanks for the visual..Oh and way to stay on point.

Typical.

Yes, they probably did tell the naacp and the usda, when they contacted them about the story and video, that they would be running the story that evening on fox news channel in order to get some sort of response from them....

but I do NOT in any way think the Administration should have let this type of media pressure make them fire her and if it did, then SHAME on the usda and the administration that did such!

Care

:eusa_hand:

it's already been PROVEN that Foxnews.com ran the story in print, on the internet BEFORE she resigned.

it is true that fox news channel had not aired on cable any stories on her until after she had resigned but Foxnews.com had run the story on the net prior to her being fired and had also sent messages to the usda and to the naacp, asking for their response to the sherrod tape.

WHY is it so important to blatently lie about this willow?

Care

BFD! OReilly admitted he should have waited and openly apologised to Mrs Sherrod. How about the fact that the USDA knew about the story 5 days before they colluded with the White House to fire her. They had the power over her job and the story; Fox did not have 5 days to look into it, but they, the USDA, did. Do you not find it odd that they were able to use less than 24 hrs after they fired her to get the story straight? Why did they not get it straight in the 5 days prior?

Hmmmm...this would be interesting....if you would provide a 5 day link perhaps?

Honestly we keep forgetting what happened here...fox ran a bullshit story generated from a right wing hack and fox fans are backing up fox lies. It doesnt matter who ran what when, Fox broadcasted a bullshit story. We all agree with this.

Care

you want to hand me doctored bullshit? go ahead.. liar. big fat cow of a liar. big fat cow of a liar who the fuck is ed driscoll.. a blog? really??? and from pajama media?? no no big fat cow of a liar give me the original Fox document.

Willow, it is NOT DOCTORED, it IS the original article that fox News released and IF IT WERE NOT, then Media matters and Cloudfront who had the snapshot, would be sued from here to high heaven for copy right infringement/libel....and Fox is not suing them or we would have heard about it in a nanosecond....

they did run this article BEFORE sherrod resigned and as they stated and a kazillion blog sites stated that quoted the foxnews article from 2/19, fox requested responses from the naacp and the usda on the sherrod video....people blogged about this on the 19th.....and they did such, BEFORE sherrod resigned, which was about 4:45 in the afternoon.

Forum List

Back