Cnn calls for crackdown on bloggers

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
:lol::lol::eusa_whistle:

Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, July 24, 2010, 8:10 AM
Those leftist media is once again talking about cracking down on free speech.
Via Breitbart TV:

Eyeblast.tv

Last edited:

Via Breitbart TV:

Eyeblast.tv

No, they're not.

They're recognizing a problem that exists. They aren't calling for the government to do anything. The guest floated an idea of a media review panel, but even the hosts implied that this was impractical.

It was basically a fluff story in which they said "we dunno what the solution is, if there is one, but it seems to be an issue".

Via Breitbart TV:

Eyeblast.tv

No, they're not.

They're recognizing a problem that exists. They aren't calling for the government to do anything. The guest floated an idea of a media review panel, but even the hosts implied that this was impractical.

It was basically a fluff story in which they said "we dunno what the solution is, if there is one, but it seems to be an issue".

they'd prefer that their sources not be checked and liars like breitbart pollute the public airwaves.

i mean, why get information when you can get DISinformation, right.

and yes, her representation was dishonest.

as they say in hebrew, mah nishtanah halaila hazeh mikol halailot. (why is this night different from every other night).

Via Breitbart TV:

Eyeblast.tv

No, they're not.

they'd prefer that their sources not be checked and liars like breitbart pollute the public airwaves.

i mean, why get information when you can get DISinformation, right.

and yes, her representation was dishonest.

as they say in hebrew, mah nishtanah halaila hazeh mikol halailot. (why is this night different from every other night).

Eh, I think the blogosphere is generally more left leaning than right leaning. For every Breitbart, you have a Kos and a HuffPo. For every Freeper, you have a DU'er and a MediaMatters. Just MO though.

Everytime I see a story linked to one of those, I take them with a huge grain of salt. Left & Right.

I agree with R-Man.
But CNN HAS run the most stories about the Breitbart-Sherrod stuff, more than any other 'legit' news network, which should give pause for thought as concerns media slant.

Why not just crack done on the Media who re prints their SHIT, From both sides.

Bloggers are exercising Free speech and posting Opinion. Any TALK of a crack down on them goes against everything we stand for.

Forum List

Back