Media Shows Their True Colors

So you claim I shouldn't think for myself and weigh the evidence instead of blindly following the dictates of the WHO like you?

Sorry, but I'm not a sheep.

Being vaccinated is one thing, but getting multiple booster shots close together puts a strain on your heart and can cause permanent damage. And forcing children to get several unneeded shots at once will kill them. It's a form of retroactive abortion. And what do you think happens when you get mNRA shots which are gene therapy and causes spike proteins to build up in your system? Why is it so many celebrities are suffering from blood clots and partial paralysis in their face. Bell's Palsy. Notably Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson from Game Of Thrones.

The rate ratio of Bell's palsy after COVID-19 vaccination was 25.3 per 1,000,000. The ratio was higher after
So for every million people, 25 got bells palsy

Bell’s palsy is the most common form of facial nerve paralysis and encompasses cases where the cause of the paralysis cannot be identified.

So you claim I shouldn't think for myself and weigh the evidence instead of blindly following the dictates of the WHO like you?

Sorry, but I'm not a sheep.

Being vaccinated is one thing, but getting multiple booster shots close together puts a strain on your heart and can cause permanent damage. And forcing children to get several unneeded shots at once will kill them. It's a form of retroactive abortion. And what do you think happens when you get mNRA shots which are gene therapy and causes spike proteins to build up in your system? Why is it so many celebrities are suffering from blood clots and partial paralysis in their face. Bell's Palsy. Notably Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson from Game Of Thrones.

Hold on one second! When did Covid happen? Did you just use Bjornsson as an example? LOL

‘The Mountain’ Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson has Bell’s palsy – here’s what it means

Published: April 6, 2017 6:00am EDT

Hold on one second! When did Covid happen? Did you just use Bjornsson as an example? LOL

‘The Mountain’ Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson has Bell’s palsy – here’s what it means

Published: April 6, 2017 6:00am EDT

I know what Bell's Palsy means. Justine Bieber had it recently and so did The Mountain. It's extremely difficult to find out who got it and when because the left has rigged Google to prevent discovery. The fact that they covered up the causes of HC of the Colorado Buffalos Dion Sanders' blood clotting, They wouldn't even admit that Jamie Foxx was in critical condition after he came down with blood clots. Then there's time that Buffalo Bills DB Damar Hamlin died on the field during a game last year and they were able to revive him, but he still hasn't fully recovered from the heart condition that a vaccine shot gave him.

I know what Bell's Palsy means. Justine Bieber had it recently and so did The Mountain. It's extremely difficult to find out who got it and when because the left has rigged Google to prevent discovery. The fact that they covered up the causes of HC of the Colorado Buffalos Dion Sanders' blood clotting, They wouldn't even admit that Jamie Foxx was in critical condition after he came down with blood clots. Then there's time that Buffalo Bills DB Damar Hamlin died on the field during a game last year and they were able to revive him, but he still hasn't fully recovered from the heart condition that a vaccine shot gave him.
I'm sorry but I can't take you seriously on this. You claimed a guy got it because of the vaccine and he got it in 2017. You've lost all credibility. I was going to entertain the idea that maybe Justin Bieber got that face thing after he got vaccinated but that would just be a conspiracy theory.

Oh yes you are a sheep.
2JCmT-.gif

Sheep can't think for themselves,.
I'm sorry but I can't take you seriously on this. You claimed a guy got it because of the vaccine and he got it in 2017. You've lost all credibility. I was going to entertain the idea that maybe Justin Bieber got that face thing after he got vaccinated but that would just be a conspiracy theory.
I first saw a story about The Mountain after COVID-19 hit. They never said he got it in 2017. He may have. The point being Bell's Palsy is becoming more common. So basically you're relying on the accuracy of reporting from a blog site. We all know that nobody could possibly lie about it on a blog site or create fake stories and dates. Learn to be a little more of a skeptic when it comes to anything you see online, because we're being lied to constantly.

One of the facts that has come out is that doctors are saying that only 6% of the people who are listed as died from COVID actually died from the virus and not something else either related or unrelated. What has been reported is the vaccines are screwing up people's immunity to infections, and triggering turbo cancers and other health related issues.

View attachment 934148

Sheep can't think for themselves,.

I first saw a story about The Mountain after COVID-19 hit. They never said he got it in 2017. He may have. The point being Bell's Palsy is becoming more common. So basically you're relying on the accuracy of reporting from a blog site. We all know that nobody could possibly lie about it on a blog site or create fake stories and dates. Learn to be a little more of a skeptic when it comes to anything you see online, because we're being lied to constantly.

One of the facts that has come out is that doctors are saying that only 6% of the people who are listed as died from COVID actually died from the virus and not something else either related or unrelated. What has been reported is the vaccines are screwing up people's immunity to infections, and triggering turbo cancers and other health related issues.
Did he or did he not get it in 2017? I believe he did. Which busts your theory.

A lot of people are getting Alzheimers and cancer today too. Have you concluded it's the vaccine?

Sounds like you are swallowing conspiracy theories.

All I did was cut and paste what you wrote and I easily found your story was from 2017. Perhaps it's YOU who needs to investigate the bs claims you are making a little more carefully.

Reminds me of George Santos. How the fuck did he get elected? Clearly you guys aren't vetting you candidates or news.

Did he or did he not get it in 2017? I believe he did. Which busts your theory.

A lot of people are getting Alzheimers and cancer today too. Have you concluded it's the vaccine?

Sounds like you are swallowing conspiracy theories.

All I did was cut and paste what you wrote and I easily found your story was from 2017. Perhaps it's YOU who needs to investigate the bs claims you are making a little more carefully.

Reminds me of George Santos. How the fuck did he get elected? Clearly you guys aren't vetting you candidates or news.
How do you know the story was actually published in 2017? It says it's published then but there's not official time stamp on when the actual story was originally published.

This is a video that was published 3 years ago around the COVID scare.

Some say it's viral.....but they don't seem to know exactly what's causing an increase in Bell's Palsy patients.

And the vaccines don't directly cause specific illnesses. They just make the possibility greater that you're going to come down with an illness.
For example they say that kids are getting Autism from the shots, and what do you know, my cousin's kid came down with Autism after he got vaccinated 3 times.

How do you know the story was actually published in 2017? It says it's published then but there's not official time stamp on when the actual story was originally published.

This is a video that was published 3 years ago around the COVID scare.

Some say it's viral.....but they don't seem to know exactly what's causing an increase in Bell's Palsy patients.

And the vaccines don't directly cause specific illnesses. They just make the possibility greater that you're going to come down with an illness.
For example they say that kids are getting Autism from the shots, and what do you know, my cousin's kid came down with Autism after he got vaccinated 3 times.

This link is from 2017

This link is from 2017

Apparently so, but I first heard of his affliction only a couple of years ago.

His Bell's Palsy came out around the same time they said Justine Bieber and other celebs reported they had it.

Sorry if the exact date escaped me.

My original point is that these untested vaccines are causing side-effects, and you want to ignore it.

The media has no constitutional standards at all, the limits in the constitution are for the Govt, nobody else
And you'd be entirely right Harpy , save for the fact da gub'mit is having media moguls do their dirty work for them

1713475795734.png

~S~

People like Chuck Todd, Rachell Maddow, and the rest of the talking-heads on these media outlets cannot be classified as journalists because journalists report. These people spread leftist propaganda.

Without their biased reporting Democrats wouldn't have a chance in any election. And even with them they still have to cheat to win.
Who do you consider a real journalist? Tucker and Hannity?

This link is from 2017

Are you saying that Big Pharm wasn't selling and producing vaccines before the COVID pandemic?

Why is only after the COVID-19 pandemic the first case of a vaccine that has caused a negative reaction in a patient? People have been having negative reactions to vaccines since I can remember. I had one when I got a shot back in the military 40 years ago. It gave me a fever of 101. I lost my balance because it did something to my inner ear. It lasted for weeks.

From what I understand Pfizer and other pharmaceutical companies have been selling vaccines and drugs to be used on humans for decades.
This didn't just become a problem in 2020, but became a problem way back during the 80s and may have caused the deaths of millions of people in the gay community. Only recently has it become so common, and people have started advocating against vaccines that really don't do anything. They've been telling everyone to get a useless flue shot for at least 10 years. But they've been hiding the scientific data on these shots to keep us from getting scared off.

Last edited:
Apparently so, but I first heard of his affliction only a couple of years ago.

His Bell's Palsy came out around the same time they said Justine Bieber and other celebs reported they had it.

Sorry if the exact date escaped me.

My original point is that these untested vaccines are causing side-effects, and you want to ignore it.

Yea but you're pointing to a guy who got it years before covid.

His incident and Bieber's happened 7 years apart.

My point is, you are paranoid and connecting dots. Why? Because "they" scared you when the vaccine first came out. When nothing bad happened to 99% of us, you said "what are the long term affects" Now that buys you some time. And you are looking. Each death, you want to blame on the vaccine.

Didn't you accuse the other side of doing the same thing? Blaming deaths that weren't covid on covid? You're the opposite side of the coin!

Yea but you're pointing to a guy who got it years before covid.

His incident and Bieber's happened 7 years apart.

My point is, you are paranoid and connecting dots. Why? Because "they" scared you when the vaccine first came out. When nothing bad happened to 99% of us, you said "what are the long term affects" Now that buys you some time. And you are looking. Each death, you want to blame on the vaccine.

Didn't you accuse the other side of doing the same thing? Blaming deaths that weren't covid on covid? You're the opposite side of the coin!
I never said that The Mountain's affliction came from COVID, you dolt.

I pointed to his palsy as an example of something that is becoming more and more common.

The causes can be debatable.

But it's clear that vaccines never where what your Democrat taskmaster claimed they were.

First they said all you had to do was get a shot and you couldn't get COVID.
Then they said that everyone had to get vaccinated for it to work.
Then they claimed that we needed a second and third shot to keep from getting a new strain.
Then they claimed that the vaccines won't keep you from getting COVID, it will just keep you from being hospitalized.
Then they claimed that anyone who didn't get vaccinated was a threat to those who were vaccinated.

For someone who finds it difficult to believe anyone else you sure seem to be very willing to buy into the left's bull shit excuses.
Every new hoax they present us, you just lap it up and ask for seconds.

I never said that The Mountain's affliction came from COVID, you dolt.

I pointed to his palsy as an example of something that is becoming more and more common.

The causes can be debatable.

But it's clear that vaccines never where what your Democrat taskmaster claimed they were.

First they said all you had to do was get a shot and you couldn't get COVID.
Then they said that everyone had to get vaccinated for it to work.
Then they claimed that we needed a second and third shot to keep from getting a new strain.
Then they claimed that the vaccines won't keep you from getting COVID, it will just keep you from being hospitalized.
Then they claimed that anyone who didn't get vaccinated was a threat to those who were vaccinated.

For someone who finds it difficult to believe anyone else you sure seem to be very willing to buy into the left's bull shit excuses.
Every new hoax they present us, you just lap it up and ask for seconds.

Bill Maher has a really good take on this. Yes, we made A LOT of mistakes.

“We handed out 4 trillion dollars of free money, 280 billion of which was just flat-out stolen in what the AP called ‘the greatest grift in US history’ and which started an inflationary spiral that we now blame on Biden. So we’re gonna bring back Trump?! The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check?!”

“Talk about not learning anything,”

Bill Maher has a really good take on this. Yes, we made A LOT of mistakes.

“We handed out 4 trillion dollars of free money, 280 billion of which was just flat-out stolen in what the AP called ‘the greatest grift in US history’ and which started an inflationary spiral that we now blame on Biden. So we’re gonna bring back Trump?! The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check?!”

“Talk about not learning anything,”
That BS about Trump ignoring COVID is total horse shit.

He took it seriously, and made sure that the original vaccines were fast-tracked, but he also said that masks weren't the answer and that Ivermectin works. Course the media and the WHO said we couldn't use anything that actually worked because they couldn't make money off of it.

Talking about not learning anything, you take the cake.

Forum List

Back