Media Shows Their True Colors

That BS about Trump ignoring COVID is total horse shit.

He took it seriously, and made sure that the original vaccines were fast-tracked, but he also said that masks weren't the answer and that Ivermectin works. Course the media and the WHO said we couldn't use anything that actually worked because they couldn't make money off of it.

Talking about not learning anything, you take the cake.

Trump is a big mouth. He admitted to Bob Woodward that he knew the virus was going to be deadly and he didn't tell us. He said he didn't want to alarm us. That's bullshit. If a deadly virus is coming, alarm me you piece of shit. But he didn't want to rock the boat because his economy was going so well.

I don't expect you to remember back then correctly. Revisionist history.

Thank God Trump is a big mouth and admitted it to Bob Woodward in an interview. And STILL you don't believe it. Boy you sure do love you some Trump. You're like a OJ supporter.

Trump is a big mouth. He admitted to Bob Woodward that he knew the virus was going to be deadly and he didn't tell us. He said he didn't want to alarm us. That's bullshit. If a deadly virus is coming, alarm me you piece of shit. But he didn't want to rock the boat because his economy was going so well.

I don't expect you to remember back then correctly. Revisionist history.

Thank God Trump is a big mouth and admitted it to Bob Woodward in an interview. And STILL you don't believe it. Boy you sure do love you some Trump. You're like a OJ supporter.
The proper way for a leader to lead is by not causing panic.

You wanted him to cause panic.....just so you could blame a catastrophe on him.

Trump's job is to help us deal with hardship, not cause hardship like Biden does.

And this isn't revisionist history. Revisionist history is when Wolf Blitzer turns what was originally just a sightseeing tour of Americans filing thru a roped off area of the Capital and turned it into an insurrection. Also, revisionist history is claiming that Trump supporters killed 5 cops when in fact they killed zero cops and instead the cops killed two unarmed female Trump supporters. That's revisionist history. Revisionist history is the Jan 6th Committee claiming that Trump tried to steal the presidential limo and drive it to the Capital so he could kill cops.

So don't talk to me about revisionist history.

Trump's job is to help us deal with hardship, not cause hardship like Biden does.

And this isn't revisionist history. Revisionist history is when Wolf Blitzer turns what was just a sightseeing tour of Americans filing thru a roped off area of the Capital and turned it into an insurrection. Also, revisionist history is claiming that Trump supporters killed 5 cops when in fact they killed zero cops and instead the cops killed two unarmed female Trump supporters. That's revisionist history. Revisionist history is the Jan 6th Committee claiming that Trump tried to steal the presidential limo and drive it to the Capital so he could kill cops.

And this isn't revisionist history. Revisionist history is when Wolf Blitzer turns what was just a sightseeing tour of Americans filing thru a roped off area of the Capital and turned it into an insurrection. Also, revisionist history is claiming that Trump supporters killed 5 cops when in fact they killed zero cops and instead the cops killed two unarmed female Trump supporters. That's revisionist history. Revisionist history is the Jan 6th Committee claiming that Trump tried to steal the presidential limo and drive it to the Capital so he could kill cops.

Who would have panic'ed? Trump must not think much of us if we couldn't handle the truth. I'd like to know if a deadly virus is coming. He kept that from us. Nice spin. I'm sure if Biden didn't tell you and told you he didn't because he didn't want you to panic you'd be insulted.

Trump shit the bed the first crisis he got thrust into. Trump's job is to worry about us not himself.

1. His vice president, Mike Pence: “The American people deserve to know that President Trump asked me to put him over my oath to the Constitution. … Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be president of the United States.”

Who would have panic'ed? Trump must not think much of us if we couldn't handle the truth. I'd like to know if a deadly virus is coming. He kept that from us. Nice spin. I'm sure if Biden didn't tell you and told you he didn't because he didn't want you to panic you'd be insulted.

Trump shit the bed the first crisis he got thrust into. Trump's job is to worry about us not himself.

1. His vice president, Mike Pence: “The American people deserve to know that President Trump asked me to put him over my oath to the Constitution. … Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be president of the United States.”
Lies, Trump didn't shit the bed like Biden has. Trump put people he felt he could trust in charge of the pandemic and they admitted afterwards that they lied to him. Fauci included. Trump tried to make life better for Americans while Biden wants to make life better for illegals.
Mike Pence was put in charge of the COVID campaign and HE shit the bed. He was a non-factor as much as Kamala Harris is a non-factor in the border catastrophe. Biden pulled us out of Afghanistan in the worst possible way causing the deaths our military men and women, and causing the deaths of untold thousands of Afghans after the Taliban took over. He also made sure that millions of dollars of military weapons, night optics, vehicles and technology ended up in Iran. Thanks to Biden and Obama Iran is using our technology to launch drone attacks in to Israel.

And you can't rely on anything that CNN (Communist News Network) says about Trump. They have nothing to prevent them from being sued for slander, thanks to Barack Obama.

Lies, Trump didn't shit the bed like Biden has. Trump put people he felt he could trust in charge of the pandemic and they admitted afterwards that they lied to him. Fauci included. Trump tried to make life better for Americans while Biden wants to make life better for illegals.
Mike Pence was put in charge of the COVID campaign and HE shit the bed. He was a non-factor as much as Kamala Harris is a non-factor in the border catastrophe. Biden pulled us out of Afghanistan in the worst possible way causing the deaths our military men and women, and causing the deaths of untold thousands of Afghans after the Taliban took over. He also made sure that millions of dollars of military weapons, night optics, vehicles and technology ended up in Iran. Thanks to Biden and Obama Iran is using our technology to launch drone attacks in to Israel.

You really don't know what you are talking about.​

Biden Is the Most Pro-Labor President Since F.D.R.​

next year, the Ford Motor Company will begin to produce electric trucks at BlueOval City, a sprawling manufacturing complex in an impoverished rural area of western Tennessee. The multibillion-dollar project, which received a federal loan through the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act that President Biden signed in 2021, has already created thousands of construction jobs that pay substantially more than locals are accustomed to earning. Landing a job at BlueOval City “changed my life,” one worker recently said. Another was able to begin the process of buying her first home, a plan she’d delayed for years.

You really don't know what you are talking about.​

Biden Is the Most Pro-Labor President Since F.D.R.​

next year, the Ford Motor Company will begin to produce electric trucks at BlueOval City, a sprawling manufacturing complex in an impoverished rural area of western Tennessee. The multibillion-dollar project, which received a federal loan through the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act that President Biden signed in 2021, has already created thousands of construction jobs that pay substantially more than locals are accustomed to earning. Landing a job at BlueOval City “changed my life,” one worker recently said. Another was able to begin the process of buying her first home, a plan she’d delayed for years.
thanks for the communist propaganda lesson. Forcing people to give up their cars so they have to buy electric cars isn't a positive. The first snow storm would end up with all of those cars being on the side of the road after their batteries that were made in China die. And when you have to replace those batteries you might as well buy a new car because the cost is roughly the same.

1abbb.jpg

thanks for the communist propaganda lesson. Forcing people to give up their cars so they have to buy electric cars isn't a positive. The first snow storm would end up with all of those cars being on the side of the road after their batteries that were made in China die. And when you have to replace those batteries you might as well buy a new car because the cost is roughly the same.

View attachment 934644
What about people in warm climates?

President Biden said Wednesday that EPA's regulations ensure the nation meets his goal that 50% of all new car sales are electric by 2030.

How come so many people I know buy electric cars? Even my Republican brother and Republican cousin. My brother bought the Jeep Hybred and my cousin bought a Tesla.

What about people in warm climates?

President Biden said Wednesday that EPA's regulations ensure the nation meets his goal that 50% of all new car sales are electric by 2030.

How come so many people I know buy electric cars? Even my Republican brother and Republican cousin. My brother bought the Jeep Hybred and my cousin bought a Tesla.
There's nothing wrong with a hybrid. I drove one when I was stationed a Ft Campbell KY. It's not the same as an EV. EVs have to be recharged. Good luck trying to find a charging station when you're low on juice.

The problem with an EV is you can't find charging stations, and some cities would have a line a block or two long if everyone was forced to get EVs. EVs rely on China to supply us batteries, and I don't like putting my mobility in the hands of our enemies.

There's nothing wrong with a hybrid. I drove one when I was stationed a Ft Campbell KY. It's not the same as an EV. EVs have to be recharged. Good luck trying to find a charging station when you're low on juice.

The problem with an EV is you can't find charging stations, and some cities would have a line a block or two long if everyone was forced to get EVs. EVs rely on China to supply us batteries, and I don't like putting my mobility in the hands of our enemies.
They can solve all the things you are complaining about. And for some, right now battery isn’t practical. The future will be different. Not in you lifetime

They can solve all the things you are complaining about. And for some, right now battery isn’t practical. The future will be different. Not in you lifetime
They're trying to keep us from moving around.
These people are Communists......and they like to keep their people under control.
And internal combustion engines make controlling people more difficult.
So they plan on hampering our ability to travel around the country.
If you wonder why people have been acting like assholes on airline flights is because they want people to avoid air travel.
There are tons of people who won't fly anymore because of the rude flight attendants and the cramped seats, and now we have fights breaking out and people acting stupid, pissing everyone off.
So now more people are traveling using a car. But you can forget about driving from one side of the country to another if you have to stop to charge your battery every 300 miles.

Democrats want us all stuck walking. They want to create 15 min cities where everything you need, your store, your job, everything is 15 mins away. And the only way they can do that is by taking over large areas and building Chinese style 15 min cities. They want to turn us into slaves. That's the future they have in store for us. Forget about freedom.

Forum List

Back